HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
Leo
Leo

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 9:44 am

Blake heard her say the words. And his whole body started to glow. what's happening to mee he said. after a few moments some sort of winged armor appeared on him with a sword. am i an ex-quip wizard?
Card
Card

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 8:09 pm

Sola nodded.
"Probably! I can see the words, 'Ex-Quip: Sword' above your head."
She smiled, and Catulus sighed.
"You should be less oblivious to your surroundings, Blake."
Catulus told him.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 8:23 pm

yeah i know. but i've never used this kind of magic before i can't control it. i might hurt someone else. the armor disappeared and blake said i only know one person who uses this power. she is called erza of fairy tail. do you think we should visit her?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:03 pm

"Of course, we should! If it'll help, then it's an obvious answer!"
Sola said, determinedly. She was also excited to meet someone new.
Catulus asked,
"Will we be using teleportation magic again? 'Cuz I'm gonna need some barf bags..."
Sola started to giggle at Catulus' comment.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:08 pm

blake laughed. i don't think we would be using teleportation magic. i don't have the power to do that anymore, so i think we just need to go on foot. it is not far from here actually. while his body started to light up again and another armor appeared. oh man blake thought not again. well are you ready?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:20 pm

"Yup! Catulus, think you can help out?"
Sola asked her.
"I can, actually. All aboard the Exceed Express!"
Catulus answered, as she spread her wings out to use 'Aera'. She offers to take Blake to the Fairy Tail guild.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:21 pm

and what about you then? do you know the way to the guild? i can't leave behind !
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:24 pm

"I'll be fine! I can just go back to my guild. You need to be there more than I do."
Sola smiled at him, and waved at Catulus. This was the signal in which Catulus grabs onto Blake and jets to the guild, so that he doesn't try to refuse.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:30 pm

after a few moments he was at the fairy tail guild. thanks catulus he said. now to look for erza. he entered the guild and saw someone whit redhair and an armor. he went to her and asked are you erza scarlet? (hope you don't mind to play erza till we get back to your character and sorry if this is to much to ask for)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:38 pm

(No no, it's fine! I don't mind at all. ^ ^)
"That's me, alright. There's no trouble or anything, right?"
The girl looked at Blake with menacing eyes that meant 'business'. Erza just hated 'bad behavior.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:41 pm

sorry but i hope you don't mind if i ask you for a favor? i recently discovered that i have the same power as you the ex-quip power called the knight but i can't control it yet i hoped you could help me with it?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:44 pm

"I see. If that's all, then why not? As long as there is no bad behavior, I'll be glad to teach you. Just be sure to follow my rules, and we'll get along fine."
Erza said, her eyes reverting to a soft and mellow expression.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:47 pm

thank you blake said. so when do we start he asked? i cant wait to get this power under control he thought!
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:56 pm

"We can start now."
Erza summoned her favorite weapon for use. Her sword. It was a fine sword, long and very sharp.
"The first step, would be understanding your weapon. In order to store or summon your weapon, you must learn its feel. Every weapon has a soul, and you must be able to communicate with that soul, in order to use the weapon."
(lol I'm pulling all of this from the air right now XD)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:59 pm

(nice job you are really good at this :) )
like this blake said. he closed his eyes and a birght flash appeared when he opened his he saw a sword of light. it was shining bright like the sun and was as long as a knight sword. did i do it right or is this a mistake he said sounding unsure.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 11:02 pm

(Really? Thanks! XD)
"No! This is how it should be. If your sword is shining, then that means it is trying to speak to you. Open your heart and mind to your sword. Surrender all resistance. Become one with your sword."
Erza was watching Blake with fascination. 'This boy learns fast...' she thought to herself.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 11:06 pm

like this he said. he closed his eyes and all of his thought dissapeared he heard the voice of his sword, the sword told him everything he needed to know about it. he felt the power it holds when he opened his eyes again he saw that the sword had stopped shining. now he could look at the sword. it was a fine one with at the bottom the mark of lamia scale. is this good then he asked looking at erza!
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 2:17 am

Erza nodded.
"You've achieved what is known as: Weapon Knowledge. You now hold the knowledge of your weapon, and this will help you to succeed in battle."
Then, she stored her weapon.
"Now's the second step: Storing your weapon. In order to store your weapon, you must clear your mind of the weapon, and think of nothing."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 9:12 am

i will try. he closed his eyes again and tryed to clear his mind. slowly he felt the grip on his sword dissappearing. yes i've done it blake said. now the last part right now its the armor part
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:42 pm

"The armor part is a bit more difficult. In order to properly summon your armor, you have to become a shield."
Erza said. As she did so, her usual armor appeared.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:46 pm

i will try blake said he closed his eyes and shielded every thought of his mind and heart but when he opened his eyes no armor appeared he why did it not work he asked erza?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 5:01 pm

"Hmmm.. Do you feel as though you failed to protect someone important to you?"
Erza asked.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 5:25 pm

actually yeah my brother and father maby you know them rex and leo they are members at the guild. since i joined lamia scale my family has ignored me, the only ones who didn't were my brother and father and a few days ago someone found them heavy wounded so i feel like i could not protect them
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 7:31 pm

"There's your reason for being unable to summon your armor. If you feel that way, your armor will never appear. You have to let go of those feelings."
Erza understood that this was probably hard for him, but if he wanted to learn how to control his power, he needed to learn how to let go of some feelings. You must make sacrifices in order to gain something. It is a law of the entire world.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 7:35 pm

ok i will try blake said. he closed his eyes, took a deep breath and tryed it again his body began to shine like last time but this time things were diffrent. he felt a little weight hanging over his chest and when he opened his eyes he saw an armor with the mark of lamia scale. i did it he yelled while closing his eyes as he summond his sword. look they are the same both with the mark of my guild. how is it possible that i got it so fast under control he asked erza?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next