HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's Fairy Tail All ABout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

What's Fairy Tail All ABout Empty
PostSubject: What's Fairy Tail All ABout   What's Fairy Tail All ABout H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 12:26 pm

Call me outdated old little fella. I don't care. :P My classmates seem to like Fairy Tail and I got pulled into that discussion. I told them I don't really watch much anime. So tell me, what's Fairy Tail about? What's the story, their mission and the characters? How strong are the foes?

Oh and does anyone use an axe or fights with bare fists?
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: What's Fairy Tail All ABout   What's Fairy Tail All ABout H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 1:06 pm

well it is actually a story of a few people. who are in a guild, they are some sort of wizards
they dont really have a mission they just fight evil but sometimes they just have fun. the main characters are
- natsu dragneel he is male who uses fire dragon slayer magic, he was taken care of by a dragon but in the year 777 they all dissapeared
- gray fullbuster who is a male and uses ice-make magic he was trained but a person called ultear and the other pupil that was trained by ultear is in the guild lamia scale
- lucy hartfilia, she is a rich girl but doesn't want her fathers money (later the father dies when she is gone for seven yeard) she uses celestial w izard
- erza scralet, an S ran magician who uses ex-quip magic, she is a beauty but many people are their foe's a sometimes strong sometimes a little less stronger
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: What's Fairy Tail All ABout   What's Fairy Tail All ABout H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 1:08 pm

lol yeah, first time i saw "scarlet" in the pictures, she got my attention.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: What's Fairy Tail All ABout   What's Fairy Tail All ABout H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 1:29 pm

Try Google.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: What's Fairy Tail All ABout   What's Fairy Tail All ABout H6Q0F8zMon Feb 04, 2013 3:28 pm

Fairy Tail is one of my top 3 anime. I highly recommend it.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: What's Fairy Tail All ABout   What's Fairy Tail All ABout H6Q0F8zWed Feb 06, 2013 10:39 am

Well my classmate has been telling me about it. I just can't find a website to watch the video without it lagging. I have a fast computer now but videos still lag and the annoying internet company keeps saying "data subscription for today reached" so I can only watch a few videos. I'll try to start watching episode one whenever I can (e.g. mom's house).

By the way, Erza's hot. Oh and Natsu uses bare fists with fire magic, I think that's my possible favorite character right there. Oh and celestial zodiacs? Kinda sound cool. I just hope the enemies are strong enough and not like some Power Ranger evil doers where a 12 year old kid with an assault rifle can kill the baddies.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Fairy Tail All ABout   What's Fairy Tail All ABout H6Q0F8z

What's Fairy Tail All ABout
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1