HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Leo
Leo

pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) Empty
PostSubject: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 03, 2012 9:49 pm

my adventure starts here everyone can join in

Last edited by iannabben on Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 04, 2012 5:13 pm

alexander stepped in his house for the last time . he was going to start his adventure to become the gymleader of olivine city but first he wanted to defeat all the gymleaders. he saw his parents sit on the table and said ''thanks for everything'' good luck son his father said his mother didn't say anything she wanted that he would stay here but it was time for him to go bye now he said as stepped out the door. where should i go first he thought i have to go to falkner in violet city. that is a long way so i can better get started he thought he took a deep breath and went away to the road that would lead to violet city
Mimmi

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 05, 2012 6:02 am

While Alexander was walking by on the mushy ground, a somewhat small shadow was jumping from spot to spot, spying on every move he made, it had jumped from tree to tree, bush to bush. This Pokemon was spying the human for about ten minutes until it jumped out in front of Alexander.

"Tedd tedd!"

It was a Teddiursa, seeming cute but wanting his battle to become even stronger, as you can see usually Teddiursa are usually rare but not in these days, many Teddiursa and Ursaring are collecting food in large groups since they're running out, but this little one is not in a group even, it seems like it likes to be lone without his family and wanted to go into a trainer's team.

The small teddy bear like Pokemon stood on his two small feet and arched his eyebrows.
He would not let him past no matter what he tried, this small one wasn't weak as you think.

pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) Spr_4h_216

Teddiursa (lvl 5) would like to battle you!

[b]
Would you like to Flee, Capture or Battle?
[b]

Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 05, 2012 6:52 pm

(capture)
alexander liked steel pokemon but the teddiursa looked strong so he decided to catch her come out en help me beldum he said as he threw the pokeball in the air and beldum appeard ok beldum use take down beldum. beldum hit teddiursa in her stomach. ok alex said don't fail me pokeball he said and threw it now he just had to wait if he caught teddiursa
Mimmi

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 06, 2012 3:59 am

Click.. Click..

Pop! ~

pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) Th_pokeball
Teddiursa popped right out of the poke-ball and shuffled back into his battle position, he wanted a battle first so before the two could react, the teddy bear like Pokemon brought out his claws and went for a charge, he jumped over rocks, bushes, Pokemon and you know what.

"Tedd.." Growled himself as he charger and jump right on top of the beldum and bounced a few times on it's head and then scratched with his fury swipes.

Teddiursa scratched the Beldum three times!

Then the Teddiursa jumped back growling.

Hp - 52%
Successful Fury Swipe!

pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) Trozeiani374 VS. pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) Trozeiani216

pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) Spr_b_4d_374
HP - 40%
Successful Take Down!

Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 08, 2012 8:04 pm

alexander wanted to catch the teddiursa. but he was worried that he might defeat her if he took another risk of using take down. he decided to use it again. ok beldum lets do it again he yelled use take down on teddiursa. now i hope that she still has some hp left alexander thought
Mimmi

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 09, 2012 4:11 am

The Teddiursa was wanting to join the team but simply wanted to finish off this battle, it finished its thoughts and went for a affectionate move "Fake Tears" and was making much progress on making the beldum feel sorry for the Teddiursa.

"Ted.." Moaned and cried the Teddiursa with its glimmering grey eyes and as soon as it cried out, the beldum had striked by on it's stomach and was pushed onto the ground in force.

Teddiursa
6%
The Fake tears was successful!

pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) Trozeiani374 VS. pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) Trozeiani216

pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) Spr_b_4d_374
Beldum
40%
A Successful Take down BUT was attack was decreased by Teddiursa's fake tears.

Now is the chance to catch the Teddiursa!
Catch or Flee?

Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 09, 2012 7:46 pm

teddiursa you are going to be a part in my team . come on pokeball alexander said as he threw it to teddiursa
Mimmi

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Teddiursa stopped his fake tears and looked up to see a poke-ball hurling towards him, the poke-ball bounced right onto his head and absorbed him into the poke-ball.

pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) 1035

Wiggle.. Wiggle.. Wiggle..

TING!

You have caught Teddiursa!
Please fill out this form and post it in you next post.

Teddiursa
Nickname:
Personality:
Moves: Fury Swipe, Fake tears, Tackle, Metal Claw.
Ability: (Choose by Pickup, Quick-feet or Honey Gather)
Appearance:

Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Nickname teddy
personality: likes to fight
Ability: quick feet
yeah i caught you teddiursa alexander said as he picked up the poke ball now i can go further to get my first badge but after an hour he decided to do a training battle with teddiursa so he got the two pokeballs and said come out teddiursa and beldum. when they were out of the pokeball alex started to explain to them that he wanted to do a practice match so guys what do you think of my idea?
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 11, 2012 9:58 am

Not so far away Marcus was walking through the woods collecting berries with his Lopunny, after about 2 hours Marcus decided to go back to the farm. Walking out of the clearing Marcus saw Alexander training with his two Pokemon, deciding not to bother him Marcus continued to walk back to the farm.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 11, 2012 4:06 pm

the battle was over and weird enough teddiursa had won the battle. there was only one problem beldum was very hurt and there was no pokecenter. the closest one was at least 5 km
alexander got the map and looked to find where he was. after a few moments he recognized a little farm on the map he hoped they could heal beldum so put teddiursa in his pokeball and went to the farm
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Back at the farm Marcus let out all of his other Pokemon, "Everyone Go!" he yelled. In a flash of light 5 other Pokemon appeared infront of him, "Everyone you have the rest of the day off," said Marcus as his Pokemon took off. Taking the basket of berries Marcus walked into the kitchen and placed the berries on the bench, sorting them into groups Marcus started crushing them into powders. Marcus crushed some Oran Berries and mixed some Moomoo Milk with it making an energy drink.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 11, 2012 9:53 pm

Alexander runned to the door and knocked on the door yelling really hard and yelling please if someone is there help me my beldum is really hurt come on is someone there?
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 11, 2012 9:57 pm

Marcus ran to the door and saw Alexander, "Your Beldum is hurt right this way," said Marcus leading him to the lounge room. Walking back into the kitchen Marcus brang out a cream made from Oran Berries, "Send out Beldum and give him this," said Lucas tossing the cream to Alexander.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 13, 2012 8:47 am

Come out beldum he said when beldum was out of his pokeball teddiursa appeared out of his pokeball too. do you mind if teddiutsa watches she feels guilty that he has done this to beldum he does not know his power

Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 13, 2012 10:23 am

"Its okay," said Lucas picking up Beldum and applying the cream "My name is Marcus Everdeen by the way.". Letting go of Beldum Marcus picked up Teddirusa studing it, "Well this one looks to be in perfect heal," said Lucas smiling.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 13, 2012 10:24 am

thanks for helping my name is alexander so are you a pokemon trainer?
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 13, 2012 10:31 am

"Yeah I' am a Pokemon Trainer and a Breeder when i was in Sinnoh but now I dont really have time to travel now so I just run this farm with my older brother and sister," said Marcus "But I wish i could travel again and beat the gyms here in Jhoto."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 13, 2012 12:21 pm

so why dont you? why dont you come with me i could use someone who has a lot of knowledge like you, you know how to heal pokemon and i can batlle with your pokemon to train the ones i have. i am on my way to the zepher badge can noweone watch the farm for you while you are gone
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 14, 2012 1:37 am

"Maybe Iam not sure," said Marcus "Okay I will just wait here a couple of minutes,". Saying that Marcus ran upstairs, after about 5 minutes Marcus walked back downstairs with a smile on his face. "I can go," he said "Taylor and Ben are going to look after the farm."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 14, 2012 12:54 pm

that is great news. alexander said with a smile on his face. but are you going to do the gym leaders too because if you want i can do pokemon contest to and becomr a coordinator i think that is better acrually
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 14, 2012 11:40 pm

"You can do whatever you want," said Marcus "Well its almost sunset and I have to finish my errands you can help if you want?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 16, 2012 10:37 am

I would like to help so what do you need to do. and if you are ready we could try a battle i want to get some experience for my gym battles because i want to become a gym leader actually :oops: but i want to travel first so i can get the pokemons for my gym
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 16, 2012 11:28 pm

"Sure thing," said Marcus "But first we have to feed the Tauros, Miltank, Rhyhorn and some bird Pokemon,". Marcus lead Alexander out to the hay shed and told him to wait here, Marcus left the shed and arrived on a tractor. "Okay start throwing the onto the trailer," said Marcus "Also watch out there maybe some Ekans in here,". After throwing the hay into the trailer Marcus and Alexander went down to the Taruos and Rhydon area, throwing some bails of hay into the area Marcus and Alexander drove over to the Miltank area and fed them. Driving back to the hay shed Marcus turned the tractor off and told Alexander to pick up one of the 15kg bags of Pokemon food, walking up the road Marcus and Alexander came up to an area full of feed hangers. "Okay Alexander pour some the feed into the hangers," said Lucas. Once they had finished with the bird Pokemon, Marcus and Alexander walked back to the house. "Okay how about that Pokemon battle," said Marcus walking over to an open clearing "Togekiss, come on out!"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)   pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi) H6Q0F8z

pokemon adventure (angel of death, iannabben and mimmi)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next