HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
Leo
Leo

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) Empty
PostSubject: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 25, 2012 9:34 pm

blake looked at his guild (lamia scale) and smiled he was on his way to visite his father and brother. i can better start going he thought. so he went on to the fairy tail guild . only a few days later he. arrived at the fairy tail guild. he opened the door and saw master markarov he master markarov where are my brother and father he asked. oh hey blake they are on a mission just wait here i think they will be back soon. and how is the master of lamia scale markarov asked? oh he is fine he said. ok thanks master markarov
blake sat on the table and hoped that someone was there who he could talk to

Last edited by iannabben on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 27, 2012 7:53 pm

come on people
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 27, 2012 11:59 pm

Sola glanced at the guild she was about to enter.
"Solar Heaven..."
She began to feel uneasy, and she knew it was the feeling of nervousness.
"Sola? Is something the matter?"
Catulus, Sola's Exceed partner, was speaking to her. Sola nodded to her, and Catulus just laughed.
"It's going to be fine! You're a strong girl. Besides, with my Aera and you Light Magic, we're unstoppable!"
Sola, with now determined eyes, looked at the guild again.
"Alright, then. In we go, Catulus!"
They opened the doors, and saw what they didn't expect.
(OOC: lol can someone help me understand what the interior of the Solar Heaven guild looks like?)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 12:05 am

(don't know just think of something :P )
blake was waiting for his father and brother when someone came into the guild and started to whisper something to mister markarov. when the man finished master markarov called him.
blake your father and brother are in the solar heaven guild heavy wounded i will transport you there immediattely! thank you master markarov blake said as he turned into light and after a few moments he looked and saw ah girl standing in the door. he do you know where the hospital room is in this guild blake asked?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 1:26 am

Sola saw Blake appear, and was surprised for a moment. She jumped almost 10 feet in the air, before recovering, and clearing her throat, obviously embarrassed.
"Sorry about that.. You scared me!"
Catulus laughed at Sola's reaction, and told her,
"Calm down. It was only teleportation magic."
Sola turned to the boy again, and said,
"I'm sorry, but I'm just as clueless as you are. You see, I just joined this guild."
She thought for a second, then said,
"Since we're probably both going inside, we might as well travel together."
Holding out a hand, she introduced herself.
"I'm Sola Caelum. My partner here is Catulus. It's nice to meet you."
Catulus grinned at Blake.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 6:52 pm

good to meet you. as he bowed to sola and catulus . i am blake scalefield and i am the second best at my guild ''lamia scale'' i would like to travel together. would you come in i have to visite my brother and father in the hospital here. they have been found heavy wounded on a mission. so i need to go on to the hopital. you see i am on another guild then my brother and father. they are in the guild of fairy tail and i am in lamia scale. so i did not go on there mission. so shall we go ?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 7:20 pm

"Yes, let's go!"
Sola entered the guild with Catulus, finding the inside to be wonderful! There were Exceed wandering around... Many people were laughing and enjoying themselves. They saw Sola and Catulus come in, and waved at them.
"Hello everyone!" Sola greeted.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 7:24 pm

blake was feeling a little uneasy he had never seen this guild before, but he needed to see his brother and sister so he walked up to someone and asked: do you know where the hopsital room is? yeah the man anwsered its in the third corridor the second room on your right hand. thanks blake asked. then he turned around to sola do you want to come with me ?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 7:31 pm

"Sure! I'd love to meet your parents."
Sola followed Blake to the infirmary.
Catulus decided to stay in the lobby and talk to her fellow Exceeds.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 7:34 pm

they arrived in the hospital blake saw his dad and brother they were full of bruises and (as far as he could see ) their arms and legs were broken blake stayed in the room with wide eyes of shock who did this to you blake asked. we meat a girl from a evil guild called something with phantom.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Sola gasped when they talked about 'a girl from an evil guild'. She looked at Blake's father and asked,
"What did this girl look like?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 7:56 pm

i cant remember the father said. but i can the brother said. she had black hair and the people of the guild called her luna. blake went to his brother and got his hand. i am sorry blake his brother said. our magic wasn't strong enough, her powers were amazingly strong we couldn't even hit her. and then his brother fainted blake went outside and yelled for a nurse. a female docter came in and blake stayed to keep his brother and father company.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 8:19 pm

"Blake... I know this girl."
Sola was slightly shivering as she remembered the dark memories of the past.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 8:21 pm

really blake said as he went to sola please tell me. i need to know
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 8:35 pm

Sola nodded. She grabbed a chair, sat down, and started to rub her arms.
"Well... The story starts with my birth. My parents and I were a happy family. They'd never yell at me... It was almost like a play. The play continued for 3 more years.... Until she was born..."
She shuddered, but continued to speak.
"When my younger sister was born, they had to give up one of us. 'Two children are too difficult to handle,' they said. Think you can guess who they abandoned?"
She looked at Blake with sad and lonely eyes.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 8:37 pm

was is luna he asked?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Sola shook her head.
"They got rid of me."
Tears were starting form, but she did her best to keep her tears from falling.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 8:52 pm

oh i am so sorry. blake said as he tryed to comfort her. after a long thought he said: come with me i want to show you something in my guild lamia scale. i want to tell you a secret there. have you ever travelt with transportation magic before??
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Sola wiped away her tears as she shook her head.
"Transportation Magic? I usually use Catulus to get around."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 9:00 pm

my magic is runes so i can use all sorts of magic watch this he got an object that he was wearing and sliced it trough the air teleportation he said. at that moment dark runes appeared and made a gate. i am going through if you want to go with me the gate will stay open for 15 min so hope i see you at the other end. and then blake stepped through the gate and landed in his guild ''lamia scale''
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 10:12 pm

Sola thought for a second, then hurried bak to the lobby and grabbed Catulus.
"Wh-What's going on, Sola?!"
Catulus seemed very confused.
"We're going to the Lamia Scale guild!"
Sola dashed back for the hospital and jumped through the portal.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 4:32 pm

after a few momets of waiting he saw sola arriving trough the gate. you're here he said .well come with me as the gate closed behind them. when they were alone. blake showed her his arm were a mark of another guild was. it was the mark of the guild phantom lord. when i was young i joined i went on to meet someone and that person helped me to control my powers but something turned horribly wrong he made some sort of switch in my mind and if someone says a certain sentence then i need to do whatever they say. the person who did that was the boss of phantom lord! so i could never battle him do you maby have some sort high level light magic. thats the only thing that can break it high level high light magic.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Sola thought for a moment, then replied,
"I may know one spell that can help."
She muttered a few words in a different language, before saying,
"Sunburst Memories!"
Her hands started to glow, and she placed them on the mark.
(This spell might or might not restore the mark to its original purpose: nothing but a mark.)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 11:55 pm

the mark started to glow and the mark started to slowly disappear. wow it really worked but i feel kind of weird. he said, wait let me try to use some magic he said. he tryed to cast some runes but they wouldn't appear. what is happing blake said while his voice was full of panic. maby the mark hid something like a lacrima that let him use runes magic. he turned back to sora do you maby know another spell that would allow me find out what kind of magic i really posses ?
(Great job.thinking up the name of that spell! :) )
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 4:33 am

(Thanks! Although, it did take me a couple of minutes. XD)
Sora thought some more, then replied,
"Well... This spell might work..."
She put her hands infront of Blake, chanted a few words (Magicae, magicae, revelae teipsum!), and then said,
"Revealing Light! Shine on thee!"
Again her hands glowed, but the light shined on Blake as well, and words in gold were written in the air above Blake's head.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)   fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death) H6Q0F8z

fairy tail (first rpg adventure SK and iannabben and angel of death)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next