HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doragon's Birthday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Doragon

Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 5:00 am

Doragon sighed"stop being such a downer,and dont lie to yourself"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 5:13 am

"I'm not lying. I don't belong here, I belong in the forest. Even in my last life I lived in a cave in the forest" says Luna
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 5:15 am

Doragon points to a forest up on a cliff"how about you look at the area before rating"

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 5:16 am

Kat simply watched silently, feeling an overwhelming sense of loneliness fall upon her. It wasn't the first time in her life it had happened, but every now and then no matter how many people were around she simply wanted to sit in a corner and just stare at it. It was a horrible feeling, and indescribable at that. Not true sadness, not anger, just emptiness. She sighed, puling her legs back from the edge, standing up and walking away to find a quiet place to simply sit with Aislin on her shoulder, glaring coldly around still.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 5:23 am

"Rephrase: I belong in the Ancient Forest, with trees bigger around then boulders, where Celebi keeps everything peaceful, where I grew up in BOTH my lifetimes. It's literaly impossible for this valley to have a forest even close to the age, and size of my home" says Luna
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 5:37 am

"wow,your really annoying,one can you just deal with it,not asking you to move in,just to feel like your not a wanted monster,but that seems impossible"says Doragon sighing
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 5:43 am

"Well let's see, 2 out of three times I've come here I was nearly killed! I think that gives me a good reason not to like this place and Newsflash, I'm a freak. I wasn't even born normal and now I change into a big, freakin, flying, fire breathing lizard if I don't keep my temper in check" Luna says smoke coming from hee nose and a bit from her mouth when she talked
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 5:46 am

Doragon smiled"i was almost killed too,and i wasnt born normal,and im still not normal,what else ya got?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 5:49 am

"At least you had real biological parents, I don't. I somehow went from pure Aura to a newborn human. No parents or anything" says Luna
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 5:49 am

"i dont remember them,i just know they died infront of me"says Doragon looking at her normally,still smiling
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 5:56 am

"Again at least you had them, even if you don't remember them. I don't have any. I have no blood realitives at all. I'm not a dragon. I'm not a human. I'm not even a normal Aura Trainer." says Luna
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:00 am

Doragon looked at her"hmm got me stumped,how about,you dont know what its like to have parents,i do,so it makes it worse,who needs relatives when your doing so fine on your own,and why be normal when you can be better,someones gotta start a new revolution"says Doragon smiling,knowing it was all true
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:06 am

"Your no help. You know that?" says Luna
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:07 am

"you wont try,you know that?"says Doragon relaxing,looking at the cieling"just go fly around the valley,it'll help"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:11 am

"I don't want to fly around the valley. My species is supposed to be extinct remember. If I go flying around it'll be as if I was a UFO and I don't like attention" says Luna
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:13 am

Doragon looked at her"your no ufo,your a common species,i have a dragon now,everyone now knows lunaris exist,so they wont be surprised when they see you,so dont flatter yourself too much"says Doragon grinning
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:15 am

"Three doesn't make us common. Those two arn't even supposed to EXSIST. Phowar is meddling with the time stream which is never good" says Luna
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:18 am

"yet you yourself defied the rules of logic and gained your past life form,and your talking about meddling in the time stream"says Doragon laughing"and they're wont always be 3 lunaris,my question is,if you 'mated' with a human,would the baby be half and half like you,or human?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:23 am

"EW! I'm only thirteen I don't care if I have the knowledge of my last life or not. It's still gross to me!" says Luna
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:25 am

Doragon looked at her"your 13?"says Doragon looking at her and eating a chocolate piece
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:27 am

"You were at with me for my birthday remember" says Luna
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 6:45 am

"i was making chocolate,sorry bout that,well how old am i?"says Doragon wondering her answer
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 12:20 pm

The steady sound of boots stepping against the ground could be heard as a spiey blonde-haired male approched the group. He was wearinghis regular attire, being good old Jack. "Luna, I figured you'd come back to the Kanto Region, but I wasn't sure you'd come back here.", Jack Atlas said to her.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 19, 2011 1:52 pm

"Doragon's Birthday is soon so I kinda had to." says Luna then gets tackled by Farrell again. "Blossom please go find Syaoran" Luna grumbles not bothering to sit up. The mew quickly flies away. "Syaoran is my apprentice and this is Farrell his hatchling though it won't leave me alone thinking I'm it's mom though he's been told countless times I'm not. As for where he came from, Phowar is bringing Lunaris eggs from the past that were doomed to die into the future trying to bring Lunaris back from extinction. Doragon has one around here somewhere to" she says to Jack
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 2:12 am

"I see, but Im' here to tell you Team Dream is collasping and retreating to Minoru, so they shouldn't be such a problem.", he annouced.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Doragon's Birthday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next