HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doragon's Birthday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Mew
Mew

Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 17, 2011 2:04 pm

"Where's your egg?" Luna asks popping her head out of the water and the tips of her wings also stick out being as tall as her folded up

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Katiana nodded, giving a half smile to Yoshimori. "Of course I'm alright," she says, giving him a little thumbs up. She glanced over to Blossom on one shoulder, then to the small mewtwo on her other. "Maybe I should call her Aislin?" she pondered aloud as it began to drift off into sleep again. "Just like a small child..." she muttered the comparison. "Anyway...some hot springs sound nice after the chill the constant wind gave me." She turned in the direction Luna had gone, then looked down the cliff. She had to drop us off on a cliff, didn't she? she let out a soft sigh, then began half jumping, half sliding down the side of it to get to the ground before walking off toward the springs.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 17, 2011 9:07 pm

"Just jump you'll be fine!" Luna yells up at her noticing her trying to get down

"Why not, CANNOONBALL!" Eragon yells jumping off the side zooming past Kat landing in the water below with a big splash

"ERAGON!" Luna complains wiping water out of her face and splashing at the lucario when he surfaces which soon started a splash fight between the two with water flying everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 17, 2011 9:21 pm

Kat laughed, not mentioning she didn't want to take the chance of injuring herself further by jumping. Once she got close enough, she kicked off her shoes, pulled out her ponytail, and hopped right in, making sure to keep her shoulders above the water level. She barely made a splash, entering the water like a pencil, simply cutting through it.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 12:28 am

Yoshimori sighed, leaning against the tree. 'Is Katiana okay? I wish I could figure out what seemed to be bothering her... is it what I told her? Should I have told her?'
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 2:32 am

As if to be completly random, L was crouched beside Eragon. He ran a finger across the ground. "I agree, staying dry sounds good.", he said.

Slaaen followed Luna. "Hehehehehe, you sure are fun.", he said to her.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 2:35 am

Doragon looked at everyone and held his egg"here,and eragon and kat and everyone else,you do realize this water is close to the temperature of 160 degrees,only dragons come here cause their scales block damage,and im use to it,for you guys,you'll be severly burned if you stay in"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 2:37 am

"WHAA! Where'd you come from! Didn't you leave" Luna grumbles sinking deeper into the water

"Personal aura shield" says Eragon lifting a paw it breifly flashing blue making the shield around him visable a moment before becoming invisable again

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 2:40 am

Kat had turned a bit red from the intense heat, but being naturally heat resistant; though not so much cold resistant; she was alright for the time being. She slid out of the water, sitting on the edge with her feet dangling inches above the water. Her muscles had been soothed some from the heat, and the steam was helping her lungs hurt a bit less.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 2:41 am

"Hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk.......You should already know that.", he said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 2:47 am

Luna starts ignoring the ghostly figure of Slaenn knowing the others wouldn't bring him up since besides Eragon and L they couldn't see him.

"Glad I like it hot now. And kinda fire resistent" Luna chuckles floating on her back which was a bit hard due to her wings

A tiny crack appears in Doragon's egg
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 2:49 am

Doragon looked at it and watched it,floating on his back
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 3:14 am

The crack slowly grows bigger

Luna was now half asleep floating on her back
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 3:14 am

Doragon watches and splashes water on luna's face
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 3:25 am

Luna gives him a annoyed growl but her eyes stay closed

A chip falls away from the egg floating off in the water
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 3:26 am

Doragon smiled and kept watching,wondering what it was"you ok luna?"

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 3:28 am

Kat reaches forward to fish out the small egg piece, as it was colorful and she wanted to add it to her new collection. "Luna, his egg is hatching. It looks an awful lot like Syaoran's had," she mentioned, looking over her way, then back to the egg.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 3:32 am

Luna mumbles something but it was to low for anyone to hear

A larger chuck falls off showing a glimmer of red scales inside the egg
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 3:35 am

Doragon looked at it"is this a lunaris?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 3:40 am

The rest of the egg soon falls apart showing a little Lunaris hatchling. She is mostly red but she has green horizontal stripes the first being on her nose and continues across her head, back of her neck, along her back between her spikes and all the way down to the tip of her tail
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 3:43 am

Doragon pet her and set her in the water,for her to enjoy"sweet i got a mini lunaris"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 3:47 am

The Lunaris takes one look at him then jumps onto Luna dunking her. She comes up sputtering wiping water from her eyes only to find the hatchling on her shoulder now. "NOT AGAIN! SOMEONE TELL THESE HATCHLINGS I'M NOT THEIR MOM!" Luna screechs making a line for the shore
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 3:50 am

Doragon grabbed his lunaris and held her"good job girl"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 4:01 am

It wasn't long before Luna was knocked over again this time by Farrell. The little Lunaris bites Doragon and jumps back onto Luna's back joining Farrell and soon Luna's Zorua joins them. Luna quickly turns full dragon because her human-size body couldn't support the weight and size of the three. She flops down on dry land the two hatchling a zorua playing peek-a-boo between the spikes on her back
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 18, 2011 4:30 am

(XD you controlled what he did)

Doragon wasnt hurt by the bite,for it was still a baby and wouldnt hurt as much as what hes faced,so he just held on"want some help luna?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Doragon's Birthday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next