HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doragon's Birthday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Doragon's Birthday - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri May 27, 2011 5:24 am

"Yoshi!" Katiana calls, glancing up as the Kadabra appeared. She stood fast as she could, running toward him. She jumped, but they vanished and she passed right through where they'd been, falling down hard. She coughed a bit, Aislin now on her back. "Did...did Ayra make it through?" she wondered aloud.

Aislin stood, examining the area. She could see the psychic energy still there, creating a type of vortex. She opened her eyes wide, glowing a purple hue with psychic powers. They seemed to tear at the rift, pulling it open again, allowing a few more to pass through it. Katiana didn't even hesitate, snatching up Aislin and running through it. She wanted to know who that man was, and get Yoshimori out of harms way.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri May 27, 2011 1:58 pm

"Eragon quickly" says Luna. Seconds after Eragon grabs her hand and she uses Teleport following them
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat May 28, 2011 1:23 am

Syaoran watched as everyone left left without him. "Hey... er... what about me?!" He said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat May 28, 2011 3:24 am

Farrell jumps on his back letting out a odd squeek/roar
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat May 28, 2011 5:06 am

Doragon smiled"you 2 follow me!"says Doragon running to where luna was,using his dragon aura finder
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat May 28, 2011 6:02 am

"Huh..?" Syaoran runs to doragon as he is told to.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 8 H6Q0F8z

Doragon's Birthday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8