HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doragon's Birthday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Mew
Mew

Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed May 25, 2011 6:33 am

"I'm not good at sitting still for very long" Kenna says
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed May 25, 2011 6:34 am

Doragon smiles"well just do it for a bit"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed May 25, 2011 6:36 am

Kenna sighs and sits on a rock
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed May 25, 2011 6:37 am

Doragon also meditates

(have 30 mins pass)
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed May 25, 2011 6:43 am

"Can I get up now? My legs are cramping" Kenna grumbles

Lizy looked really happy. Spira just sighs and stands there
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed May 25, 2011 6:44 am

Doragon stands and smiles"punch that boulder"says Doragon pointing to a boulder the height of kenna and the width of her and doragon
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed May 25, 2011 6:57 am

Kenna didn't want to hurt her hand so she just gives the boulder a weak punch
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed May 25, 2011 6:59 am

The boulder then cracks,as she didnt get hurt"we get stronger with how many dragons are in our location,for now,its thounsands of dragons in the valley,its our strongest area,where with brute strength,we can take down an arceus,or i can"says Doragon smiling
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed May 25, 2011 2:02 pm

"Cool" says Kenna
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed May 25, 2011 10:04 pm

A Garchomp charges through and grabs up Yoshimori by the arms and jumps back. Yoshimori struggles to get away but the Garchomp is too strong and merely tightens its grip around him. A familiar man appears, landing on a tree top.

He looks at Katiana. "How do you like the egg?" He asks.

Syaoran was startled by this and looked at him. 'He's... the guy we saw... the one who gave the egg...?" He studied carefully.

A Swampert goes down and picks Syaoran up as well. He kicks at it, but it does nothing to it.

((Someone wanted something to happen? XD))
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed May 25, 2011 11:42 pm

Doragon sighed"hold on"Doragon tried to take over the garchomp"darn i got an issue,stay here"

Last edited by Doragon on Thu May 26, 2011 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu May 26, 2011 1:44 am

"What about the boy being attacked by the Swarmpert down there?" Kenna asks pointing out Syaoran
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu May 26, 2011 1:56 am

Doragon looked"fleet,attack"says Doragon as a fleet of salamence attack,using dragon rage
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu May 26, 2011 1:59 am

"Can't wait till Link is a salamence" says Kenna looking over to her Shelgon who was still training

Luna was awake and racing at the Swampert on all fours still stuck midway between human and dragon. She tackles the Swampert slashing with her claws trying to get it to let go of Syaoran
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu May 26, 2011 4:42 am

The swampert uses Syaoran as a shield partially and is forced to let go. It jumps back and uses mud-Shot.

Syaoran is badly hurt from the claws, his whole face covered in blood. He was too weak to react in any way.

Garchomp flies back around and picks Yoshimori up, who only was released for a few seconds, again, and carried him, landing on the branch next to the man.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu May 26, 2011 4:47 am

Doragon flies from the sky and tries to hi jump kick on garchomp's head

Doragons pokemon all attacked with their strongest moves on swampert
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu May 26, 2011 4:53 am

Luna leaves Swampert to the pokemon healing Syaoran's wounds. "Seems we just can't stay out of trouble" Luna says turning fully human. Eragon runs up with her bag. She fishs a clean rag out of it and hands it to Syaoran so he could clean his face
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri May 27, 2011 12:51 am

Syaoran grabbed the rag from Luna's hands. "Thanks..." he says to her.

"A little late to react, are we?" The man says to Doragon. "Alright, go ahead and take him back." Garchomp releases Yoshimori. Kiba was hidden under its wing, still on Yoshimori's shoulder. "Go on, now." He says, pushing Yoshimori off the tree branch, letting him fall. He grabbed Kiba off Yoshimori's shoulder before letting him go. "Garchomp, Swampert, Return." He says, getting them back into their pokéballs. He jumps off and runs.

Yoshimori fell to the ground, injuring his shoulder. "Kiba!" He said, getting up and running after him. "Why Kiba?!" He wouldn't stop. He is in a desperation to get to Kiba.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri May 27, 2011 12:53 am

Doragon and his pokemon flew after the man,along with some garchomps,gliding at about the speed of a jet plane,and they made a barricade from where the exits where
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri May 27, 2011 12:56 am

"I'll be right back. Let's see how fast that guy really is" Luna growls turning half dragon in seconds. She takes off after guy in a blur

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri May 27, 2011 1:04 am

Katiana froze when she saw the man, Aislin raisin her head to examine him coldly. A snarl crossed her face, something just wasn't right about him. She wanted to run to help Yoshi, but she was paralyzed. She didn't know what was wrong. Fear? Was she truly afraid of this man? What's with this guy? she asks herself silently, staring at him, trembling a bit as her muscles flexed instinctively.

She felt a crunch, a blunt pain in her shoulder. She had lost track of what was happening around her, and fell to the ground, Aisling toppling off her shoulder. A psychic barrier caught her just before landing, standing her upright to land softly on the ground. Katiana glanced up, a bit in pain. She could hear her heartbeat clearly, all other sounds slightly muffled. All around her, all motions seemed to blur together, making everything fuzzy. The only thing in clear sight was that man. Who was he?

Katiana slowly stood, gently lifting Aislin with the uninjured arm. She blinked hard a few times, shaking her head before everything came rushing back to her. Sounds, sight, everything was so loud... She winced a bit, a muffled grunt escaping her mouth before she looked to Yoshimori. She moved her free arm, shooting pain through her body as she grabbed Ayra's pokeball, summoning the Zorua from within it. "Ayra...help...Kiba..." she said, collapsing back to her knees. Something about him...made her feel weak.

Ayra ran up to Yoshimori, ready to help in any way possible. [Natsume may now control Ayra temporarily].
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri May 27, 2011 3:49 am

The man turned around, seeing the group running after him. He laughed. "Pointless." He started emitting dark, purple aura. "Do you really want to fight, when I can steal others' aura?" He said.

Yoshimori tried hard as he could, getting ready to attack. His tenkatsu staff was already taken out and ready to strike. He noticed the small Zorua following him. "Ayra.... I see. We need to be careful." He said to it.

Ayra was swiftly running, keeping up with Yoshimori.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri May 27, 2011 3:51 am

"Usless againest me. I know Dark Aura Trainers, I know how they work and I know how to block them" Luna roars before using Flamethrower
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri May 27, 2011 3:54 am

Doragon smiles"i have different aura from the rest of humans"says doragon also sending a flamethrower
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri May 27, 2011 5:16 am

The man hurls out a pokeball. Swampert came out again. "Use mudshot to stop the Fire." Swampert drowned out the flames completely. He sent out another pokemon. "Alakazam, use Teleport!" He says. They start to light up and everything flashes a bright light.

Yoshimori managed to grab hold of Kiba before the teleporting and he was teleported with them.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 7 H6Q0F8z

Doragon's Birthday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next