HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doragon's Birthday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Mew
Mew

Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 2:17 am

"Yah but Typhoon will still be. They hunt Aura Trainers." says Luna pushing Farrell off and sitting up. She quickly teleports behind Jack so he was between her and Farrell. Farrell looks around then senses where she was and leaps at Jack before looking so he didn't know Jack was between him and Luna till it was to late to stop his leap

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 2:20 am

Katiana found a shady tree in which to rest under. She sat down, resting her head back against it. She closed her eyes for a few moments before she heard the Mewtwo on her shoulder make a tiny squeak-like sound. It sounded similar to a very quiet kitten, but was enough to get Kat's attention. She opened her eyes, and saw the Pokemon staring up at the tree, in what seemed to be an abandoned owl's nest.

Standing up, Katiana stood on the tips of her toes, reaching her arm as far as she could. No good, she couldn't reach that high. Mewtwo, however crawled up her arm, standing on her hind legs at Kat's wrist, and reached forward within the nest. She pulled out an odd looking egg. Katiana lowered the two carefully to have a look at it. It was completely black, and seemed to be radiating static electricity. "Huh?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 3:47 am

Doragon looked at jack"welcome duddy your shelgon has been good,or should i say you salamence has been good"says Doragon smiling
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Yoshimori noticed the egg as well. "Nnh? What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 3:20 pm

"Salamance, I'm glad to see Shelgon's improved since I've been here last, it's always good to hear.", he said to Doragon. "Hmm, oh right, Doragon, I figured since your a dragon trainer, I'd give you this egg I found.", Jack said, pulling out a strange purplish egg. "Nurse Joy told me it was an Egg that came from the Unova Region, which I visited.", he said, handing the egg over.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Farrell lands on Jack's shoulder and jumps again trying to tackle Luna but she Teleports again. When he tries again they both breifly dissappear and then Luna comes back Farrell free with Blossom. "Much better. Hopefully that will keep that hatchling in check for a bit, So what's been happening with you Jack?" Luna asks
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 3:28 pm

"I've been doing good, though, I can't stay long, Typhoon needs to be stopped.", Jack said as he took off.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 3:28 pm

"Well stick around. Their chasing me around they'll show up soon" says Luna

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Kat glanced up, she hadn't even heard Yoshimori approach her. She must have really been distracted to allow that to happen. "Oh, uh..." she said, not wanting to alert him that she hadn't noticed him prior. She then glanced back down at the egg. "Aislin found it. I dunno."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Floating above Kat in the tree is the figure of a girl but she was semi-transparent. 'They seem nice Spira' the girl talks to the Ghalisa beside her who would be the only one who could hear her. 'Prehaps' Spira says talking to the girl though no one could hear her either since she wasn't talking on the human plain, but the spirit plain. If Kat looked up she would be able to see them though she wouldn't have been able to hear them

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Again Kat heard a tiny kitten like squeak on her shoulder. She tilted her head toward the small Mewtwo again, who was still staring up into the tree. "What?" Kat asked, following Aislin's gaze upward. A translucent figure loomed above her, a pale young girl with a purplish Pokemon up within the tree. Kat felt a slight chill go down her back, recognizing such shapes. Her mind flashed back to the fire, that blue aura surrounding her. Two pale faces within it, translucent like this girls. She swallowed hard, the vision fading fast before going any deeper. She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 5:42 pm

'Well she seen us. Prehaps we should say hi' the girl talks to her pokemon. Kat would be able to see her lips moving but hear no sound as the girl floats down out of the tree and 'stands' on the ground in front of her with a curtsy her lips moving again. Spira jumps down landing beside her. "I am Spira. This is Lizy. She has a hard time talking on the human plain so I will translate for I can hear her. She is saying Hello" says Spira introducing herself and Lizy speaking plain human
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 7:25 pm

Doragon took the egg"thanks,and ill help out with typhoon,whoever they are"
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Yoshimori walked to Katiana in confusion. He noticed her expression. "Katiana... are you alright...?" Yoshimori asked.

Syaoran was listening to the conversing about the Typhoon Organization.

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Hearing the small purple candle like creature talk and introduce, she slowly turned her head to Yoshimori. "Y..you don't see them? Or...hear them?" she stuttered, a hand raising just a bit shakily up to point at the apparition and Pokemon. "It...it's a...a ghost..." she said, a lump in her throat. Ghosts always freaked her out a bit...mainly because...well, THEY WERE GHOSTS! Aislin simply stared coldly at the Ghost, un-phased by it whatsoever.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun May 22, 2011 12:22 am

Lizy's mouth was moving again. "She is trying to tell you she's a good ghost. She doesn't do the things bad ghosts do like possessing people and pokemon." Spira translates Lizy nodding along with her to show Spira was translating right
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun May 22, 2011 1:17 am

Yoshimori looked toward the voice of Lizzy. "Huh? Whoa...!" Yoshimori backed up and tripped, falling back. "Surprised me..." He brushed the dirt off his clothing.

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun May 22, 2011 1:34 am

Katiana stumbled backward, plopping down onto a nearby stone. Ailsin did a sort of push up, allowing her to see around better. She looked coldly at Lizzy, then laid back down on Kat's shoulder. She certainly wasn't used to Ghosts trying to make contact. Not this way, anyway. "What do you want, then?" she asked, still wary of the apparition.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun May 22, 2011 2:54 am

Lizy's mouth started moving again. "Just to meet you. You seem very nice" Spira translates what Lizy was trying to say
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 23, 2011 2:43 am

Yoshimori watched. "Is there... something you need?" He asks.

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 23, 2011 2:57 am

"Umm...alright then..." was all Kat could really say. What do you say to a ghost after all? I mean, c'mon...it's a GHOST! Kat was already thrown off by its willingness to communicate, and friendliness. "Do you have some unfinished business or something?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 23, 2011 3:02 am

Lizy just shrugs her shoulders in the universal 'I don't know' sign
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue May 24, 2011 12:58 am

"Is there some reason you're in this place...?" Yoshimori asks, remembering how it all looked like mountains. There had to be a reason if she had to go through such an illusion.

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue May 24, 2011 1:50 am

Kat glanced over to Yoshimori. "She probably doesn't see illusions like that the way we do, Yoshi...She can probably see them for what they are. You gotta think, she exists on a different plane altogether."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue May 24, 2011 2:27 am

"And it's really hard to talk from this plane to yours to" Lizy says momentarily losing her transparency as she leaves the spirit plane a few seconds but it doesn't last long
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Doragon's Birthday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next