HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Journey Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Dragon Kurai

The Journey Begins - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 19, 2015 11:17 pm

Oak, taking the clipboard back after Rue signed it, simply gave Rue a nod. "Well, I suppose that just about does it for you," he began. "You could begin your adventure now if you want, or you could take a look around town and get any supplies you need." "If it wouldn't be too much of a hassle," Mark spoke out, walking from over the group of trainers to Rue. "Perhaps we could adventure together."
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 19, 2015 11:52 pm

Rue thanked professor oak befire turning to mark surprised, he thought for a moment before smiling and nodded "yeah I would like that" he said . Thunder-lily and shinx heard their trainer and ran over to him, shinx going alittle faster then thander-lily.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 19, 2015 11:56 pm

Mark, hearing Rue's answer, smiled a bit. "Well then, I suppose you should get to know my team," he told him. "Of course... That'll have to happen outside." Oak seemed to be a bit pleased that Rue had found someone to travel with.
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 20, 2015 12:10 am

Rue nodded "come on you two" he called over to his pokemon, as soon as they heard him they ran over running twice around his legs before finally running out side. Rye smiled knowing that those two were going to be the best of friends. Rue then began to follow them out.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 20, 2015 12:19 am

Mark led Rue outside, the environment a bit warmer than usual due to humidity. "It was raining terribly yesterday, and now we get to suffer the consequences today," he spoke, looking towards Rue as he turned to face him. "So tell me, what was your aspiration behind being a trainer." The trainer had withdrawn a couple of pokeballs from his side, another present but not withdrawn.
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 20, 2015 12:38 am

Rue looked at mark then down at his pokemon he took out shinxs pokeball "well I am hoping that this journey will help make me stronger and make new friends, something I wasnt able to gain here" he said as he kneeled down and pet both his shinx and pichu. Thunder-lily and shinx smiled at rue.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 20, 2015 12:51 am

"Oh, really," Mark questioned. "I didn't really ever find trouble in making friends around here... I suppose it depends on who the person is and how they behave I suppose." He, after throwing up the couple of pokeballs in his hand, found a pair of arcanine released in front of him. It was shortly after that a screech arose from the sky, Mark smiling. A noibat approached from above, floating atop Mark's head and landing there peacefully, looking down towards Rue while the two arcanine approached the trainer and began circling him. "Those are my arcanine, and this is my noibat," he spoke, gesturing to atop his head.
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 20, 2015 1:34 am

Rue looked at the two arcanine then the noibat "they look strong" rue said and approached one of the arcanine. He was curious how one felt sure he's seen some trainers with them but he's never actually approched one before. Thunder-lily ran up to the noibat and called up to it with a happy smile. The shinx followed rue since he was just as curious as his new trainer.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 20, 2015 2:26 am

The two arcanine stared at Rue, freezing in place when he began to approach one of them. The pokemon, as gentle as the wind, approached alongside Rue, letting the trainer rub her head. "I work with them so they'll be kind to others, but serious in times of necessity," Mark spoke. "I don't like to view my pokemon as my companions or friends, but rather, my brothers and sisters. After all, we share the same home as them."
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 20, 2015 2:38 am

Rue smiled as he pet the arcanin. Rue nodded at marks words "thats good to hear" he said with a smile. Thunder-lily climbed onto marks shoulder and began to pull at marks cheek in a playful manner "pi!". The shinx looked up at the arcanine with a competitive gaze.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 20, 2015 4:51 am

Mark, taking notice of Rue's pokemon pulling at his face, showed light disapproval. "Please stop that," he spoke, kindness yet authority in his voice to get Thunder-lily to be a bit more respectful. Meanwhile, the two arcanine noticed the shinx's competitive stare, both approaching the pokemon and nudging him as if his parents. They weren't competing at the current time, so why be so competitive?
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 20, 2015 5:02 am

Thunder-lily pouted but the smiled and left the trainers face alone she looked up at noibat and waved her tiny paw at him. She was going to make as many friends as possible. The shinx soon broke out in futs of giggles due to the arcanines nuges tickling him. Rue was deep in thought about something to have noticed that the arcanine had moved.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 21, 2015 1:26 am

The two arcanine continued to meddle with Rue's shinx while Mark's noibat looked down at his trainer's shoulder. Taking notice of Thunder-lily waving, the pokemon waved its wing in return, but stayed atop his trainer's head where he felt safest.
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 21, 2015 1:59 am

Shinx giggled even louder and scrambled away from the arcanine and hid behind rues legs still laughing. Thunder-lily smiled and jumped off running twords rue, she jumped on to his shoulder. Rue was brought out of his thoughts when he fely thunder-lily on his shoulder, he then looked down at shinx with a smile "do you like the name spark-fang?" He asked and pet the shinx. The shinx blinked and nodded with a smile "shinx!" He cheered and ran around rues feet.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 21, 2015 10:54 pm

[Note to self: Noibat = male; both arcanine = female]

While Rue spoke to his pokemon, Mark's arcanine both returned to their trainer's side, sitting down and letting him begin to pet their heads, each happy as shown by their eyes being a bit closer shutting entirely during the petting. "So, what do we do now," he questioned Rue, staring at the trainer's two pokemon; he had a feeling that Rue was going to be a bit of a handful along their adventure given his past behaviors.
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 21, 2015 11:10 pm

Rue stopped petting the newly nicknamed shinx and looked at mark then at his pokemon "its still nice out, I think we should travel to the first town" he said as he returned spark-fan. Thunder-lily looked around from rues shoulder she would chatter happily to herself a few times.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 22, 2015 2:00 pm

"That sounds like an idea to me," Mark spoke to Rue. "But before we head out, it would be of our interest to ensure we have everything we need; you know, money, supplies, so on and so forth?" He then pointed up at the sky, which was still a bit cloudy, but mostly clear given yesterday's weather. "You know, should the weather act up again."
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 22, 2015 7:08 pm

Rue nodded "yeah thats a good idea, potions and water proof material will come in handy" he said with a smiled. "I have and umbrella but I'll get one more just in case" rue said. Thunder-lily jurked up when she heard rue, she lobed going to the market there are alot of people to talk to and befriend and even better alot of things to see.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 22, 2015 9:53 pm

"You go and get supplies," Mark spoke to Rue. "While you're doing that, I'll get prepared myself. I just thought of a few things I'd need to grab." Hearing their trainer, noibat jumped down onto one of the arcanines' backs, letting the two begin rushing towards Mark's home.
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 22, 2015 10:02 pm

Rue nodded "alright" he said "well see ya in a while" he said with a smile and began walking twords the market. Thunder-lily waved at the trainer and his pokemon before climbing onto rues head and sat down. Rue was thinking to himself about how they were going to beat the first gym leader, they still hadn't thought of a solid strategie that would help them win.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 23, 2015 9:36 pm

The market of Pallet wasn't a large place; however, Pallet Town wasn't that large itself. There are a few areas setup for vegetables, a few more for other vital necessities, and a few for extras such as pokeballs and so forth. After all, Pallet was a peaceful town; what real necessity did the citizens have for vast quantities of pokeballs or potions?
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 23, 2015 9:42 pm

Rue smiled he sure loved the peaceful town and it hurt him abit to leave it but he would be back and hopefully more stronger. As he neared the market he made sure he had the right amount of money for potions and pokeballs, once he was ready he walked in and headed twords the counter. Thunder-lily chattered happily as the walked in she looked around excited and waved at random people they passed.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 23, 2015 9:49 pm

(It'd be interesting to see a bit more detail about what he purchased next time; perhaps he struggled with a decision to buy something that was out of his budget for example?)

The clerk at the counter, noticing Rue's approach, started doing his job and ringing up the items for which the store was being given cash. "It's a bit of a day isn't it," he questioned as he worked, the items causing a beep as they were tallied up on a small monitor. The register was clearly not modern, but it still worked like a charm. "That'll be ____," he spoke, waiting for Rue to get out his cash.

(If you haven't done so already, you should go to the marketplace on the forum and specify any items you want for purchase. BTW - I left a ___ because I don't know the total)
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 23, 2015 10:30 pm

(Yeah thats what im going to do when thunder-lily wants to evolve into raichu :))

Rue nodded and counted the money before giving him the propper amount of money. Thunder-lily glanced at the evolution stones more specifically the thunder stone, it was very expensive and she didnt know if rue would have enoughmoney to buy one when the time came. She frowned but the smiled and turned away from the stones, she didnt want to worry about that now.

(Ok I posted in the forums XD)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 25, 2015 12:34 am

The clerk did very well in taking notice of Thunder-lily's glance. "I see you took an interest in the evolution stones," he observed, picking up specifically the thunder stone. "They're quite expensive, especially around these parts; however, as an employee of this small market, I could strike a small deal for you to have it... If you'd like to hear the request." The clerk knelt down to Thunder-lily, wondering if she'd be curious or be steadfast in ignoring the stone for hte time.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

The Journey Begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next