HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Journey Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

The Journey Begins - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 13, 2015 2:49 am

Rue watched the professor go before going back down the stairs twords the gest rooms but not before checking if his cloths were dry. After a quick check he got himself ready for bed. Thunder-lily jumped up on the bed and curled up on the second pillow "pichu" she said with a yawn and soon fell asleep. Rue smiled "night thunder-lily" he said quite and fell asleep himself.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 13, 2015 3:58 pm

The night was mostly peaceful; what comprised of the non-peaceful percentage was mostly a couple of pokemon lurking about the lab and outside of it. The night would pass smoothly, the door to the room in which Rue rested would be knocked on. "Hello," a voice asked, evidently not Oak's. "Is anyone in there? Hello hello?"
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 13, 2015 4:19 pm

Rue was a vrey light sleeper so it was no surprise when he found himself awaken but thunder-lily was still out of it. Rue looked around the room blinking the sleep from his eyes "h-hello?" He called as he got up careful not to wake thunder-lily.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 13, 2015 8:06 pm

Hearing someone was in the room, the stranger behind the door sighed. "Oak instructed that this room was to be cleaned this morning... If you're still in there, I can wait until you've prepared to leave."
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 13, 2015 8:34 pm

Rue nodded "yeah I'll be out in a minute " shyly and quickly got up, rue had prepared his cloths the night before so it wasnt long when he was full clothed and ready for the day. Rue adjusted his black and yellow shirt abit before packing his other belongings and zipping up his backpack, once rue was sure he got everything he stepped and out and apologized to the stranger before excusing himself and heading up the stairs Thunder-lily was awake by now sitting happily on her trainers shoulder, she chattered happily now that they were going to start their journey.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 13, 2015 10:45 pm

The stranger, now capable of getting into the room of which Rue had been resting, went about his day, doing his job peacefully without other interruptions. Meanwhile, Oak was waiting for Rue to show up, the professor holding a clipboard while a few other people were talking with pokemon, a couple of which were running around or acting playful. "It's good to hear that they're doing fine," he spoke to the group. "I'm proud of you all for doing such a good job nurturing them; they're all healthy." The people seemed very pleased to hear his words, Oak turning around to take notice of Rue. "I take it that you rested well," he questioned.
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 13, 2015 10:54 pm

Rue nodded "yup I slept like a rock" he said with a smile. Thunder-lily yawned apparently she still wanted to sleep abit longer. "I hope the weathers better today" rue said as he looked out a nearby window.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 14, 2015 1:02 am

The weather, though seemingly perfect, wasn't entirely well. The sun was shining; however, there were quite a few puddles on the ground, and the temperature was a bit warmer than usual due to the humidity. "Well, I'd rather have this weather with light showers than what we experienced yesterday," Oak responded to Rue, stepping over to a window before he turned and directed his gaze at the trainer. "Say, would you be interested in adopting a pokemon to take care of?"

(I notice you have a Shinx in your profile. Would you like to get it through this scenario?)
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 14, 2015 2:31 am

(Yeah I was going to ask you but you beat me to it XD)

Rue thought for a moment before nodding "yeah I would love to" rue said with a kind smile. Thunder-lilys ears shot up when she heard what her trainer said she chirpped in joy that they were going to get a new friend, she kumped off of rues shoulder and ran around In circles while chanting.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 14, 2015 3:13 pm

"That's what I was hoping to hear," Oak responded to the trainer. "Now, there's quite a selection, but since you're just starting out your adventure, I think I'll limit you to a few options. Some of the ones on the roster currently are a bit uncontrollable without experience." The professor stepped over to Rue, looking at his clipboard. "You could adopt a pikachu, a shinx, or a charmander. All are pokemon recently put out for adoption."
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 14, 2015 5:30 pm

Rue thought for a moment, something told rue to get the shinx "I think I'll get shinx then" he said with a smile. Thunder-lily jumpedfor joy and climbed onto her trainers shoulder.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 16, 2015 1:28 am

Oak, taking note of Rue's decision, started writing after finding a pen to use. "Alright. I'll get everything setup for you." He disappeared shortly after setting the pen back, a couple of the people from moments ago walked over to Rue. "I haven't seen you around before," the first person spoke. "Do I know you from somewhere?"
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 16, 2015 1:33 am

Rue perked up his eyes darted to the floor "well I-im a new trainer so im k-kinda new here b-but I had sleep here at night I-in one of the guest rooms" he said nervously while rubbing his arm. Thunder-lily pperked up and climbed on to rues shoulder eyeing the strangers with a glear that promised pain if they hurt rue.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 16, 2015 2:18 am

The first of the two trainers that had deviated looked at Rue's pokemon. "What's with the glare," she questioned, taking offense from the pokemon's stare. "If you treat strangers just like you're treating us you're going to get nowhere!" "Settle down," the second trainer sighed, the first turning and storming away. "I apologize for my friend there," the trainer spoke, rubbing his head as he held his hand out to Rue. "Could you teach your pokemon to not stare at others angrily? It can make people look down on you as a trainer." The trainer waited for Rue to take his hand. "Name's Mark by the way."
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 16, 2015 2:23 am

Rue shook marks arm "I-I'm sorry s-she just p-protective of me I-I dont have a g-good history with others" he explained shyly, he shuddered as he remembered his bullies. Thunder-lily sat on rues head he stopped glearing but kept an eye on mark.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 16, 2015 9:24 pm

Mark, taking clear note of Rue's behavior and Thunder-lily's, shook his head lightly. "Listen," he began, "You've gotta be prepared for whatever is thrown your way; the path to being a trainer is a difficult one." He gestured over towards the other three trainers, including the one that had stormed away prior. "You've gotta find a few friends to rely on during your travels and overcome your fears. We all have something to hide in the closet that is our pasts, but each of us has to realize that the past is, well, the past." He gave Rue a light smile. "Which means no more stuttering in your voice, and showing authority over your pokemon, who seems to be running the show a bit." He set a hand on Rue's shoulder. "Have a bit of confidence in yourself and speak clearly; if you can't accomplish these two things, then you're going to have a very difficult road ahead."
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 16, 2015 9:36 pm

Rue looked up at him his face blank but then smiled "I'll try" he said and took thunder-lily off his head and held her, rue knew that mark was right thats why he had to decided to be a trainer in the first place he vowed to try alot harder from now on. Thunder-lily understood and waved at mark with a smile "pichu pi!" She cheerfully greeted the trainer, she would try and trust them for her trainers sake.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 16, 2015 10:56 pm

Mark smiled lightly, having had an impact on Rue that he could notice. Oak walked back in at that point, one hand in his pocket while the other held the clipboard from before. "Well, it took me a bit longer than I expected," he spoke. "However, I found the pokemon." He set the clipboard down on a nearby table, stepping over to Rue as he pulled his hand from his pocket, a pokeball, shrunk, grasped by it. The professor offered the pokeball to Rue.
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 16, 2015 11:40 pm

Rue thanked mark for his words and faced professor oak, he smiled again and took the pokeball carefully "thank you professor" he said with a smile. Thunder-lily looked at the pokeball and squealed in joy she couldn't wait to meet their mew team mate, she hoped that she/he wpuld be nice.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 17, 2015 12:47 am

"Don't thank me just yet," Oak spoke to Rue. "You still need to see the shinx and determine whether or not you thoroughly want to adopt." The professor stepped back a bit, taking up the clipboard should Rue decide to keep the pokemon.
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 17, 2015 12:59 am

Rue nodded, he pressed the middle butten and watched it grow. Rue then took a deep breath and exhaled and threw the pokeball, in he best commanding voice he managed to muster "shinx come out" his voice still sounded nervous but at lest he didnt stutter that time. Thunder-lily watched from rues shoulder with anticipation, she looked like she was about to burst.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 18, 2015 10:00 pm

(Remember, shinx is your pokemon, so you control him/her)

Oak observed Rue's behavior, as well as his pokemon's. While Thunder-lily was a bit overly ecstatic to likely have a new partner, Rue seemed a bit nervous about the situation. "Fear is alright if it's about your safety," he spoke. "However, you shouldn't be afraid of meeting a new friend." He gave the trainer a light smile. "A trainer needs to have courage and stand tall; if they don't, then the pokemon will sense this and misbehave."
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 18, 2015 10:54 pm

Rue gulped and nodded standing up abit strighter. The pokeball opeaned and a shinx came out he nlinked and looked around first up to professor oak, then to mark and his friends, and lastly his eyes landed on rue and his pichu.rue smiled and got on one knee in front of the shinx, he reached out and began to pet the shinx. The shinx rose a brow at the trainer but liked the petting. Rue had already taken a liking to the shinx and just by a touch he could tell this pokemon was going to ne a hand full in the future, rue stopped petting the shinx and smiled "want to join us on our journey? " he asked kindly. The shinx was abit surprised by this, not many trainers asked the pokemon and gave them a choice, he took a moment to think before noddin. Thunder-lily chattered happily and ran over to the shinx running around him and endlessly chattered. Rue smiled at the two and looked over at the professor "yeah I'll take him" he said with a smile.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 19, 2015 10:24 pm

"Alright then," Oak spoke to Rue. "But I'm going to need your signature, you know, for legality reasons." He located teh clipboard and handed it over to Rue, someone offering a pen for him to write with while Mark observed the trainer. "You have to take care of him now," Oak then warned. "Some adopted pokemon can be an interesting encounter at the start because of their past trainers."
*Charmanderlover*
*Charmanderlover*

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 19, 2015 11:12 pm

Rue nodded and signed the paper "I can tell its going to be interesting having him around" he said, while he signed he wandered if the shinx would like a nickname. Thunder-lily was talking to her new team mate who seemed to be a very competitive pokemon. She couldn't wait till they could start their travels.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

The Journey Begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next