HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Journey Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Alma
Alma

The Journey Begins  Empty
PostSubject: The Journey Begins    The Journey Begins  H6Q0F8zMon Oct 04, 2010 5:24 am

Alma was walking trough Pallet Town with confident steps with Bulbasaur walking next to her. Alma had a back-bag on her shoulders. She had told her father and mother good byes only some minutes ago but she wasn't sad. She wanted to learn about pokemon on a real journey. She also wanted to catch up with her brother, there was no way Alma was going to lose to him. Alma said good byes to her friends and other people at the town as well. "From this day on we are going to become the best." Bulbasaur answered to Alma with a confident look. As pokemon and its master kept on walking they finally made their way out of the Pallet Town. Alma stopped for once and took a deep breath in. She had been outside of the Town several times but now she was finally going to go on a journey. As she and bulbasaur kept on walking Alma suddenly heard something moving. She knew it was a pokemon, most likely a wild one too. 'Bulbasaur hasn't really had much battle experience.' thought Alma for a second, making up her mind that Bulbasaur was going to fight with the pokemon. "Prepare for battle." said Alma to her pokemon while stopping. Alma could already tell which kind of pokemon closed the distance to them but she wasn't going to ruin the surprise for Bulbasaur.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins    The Journey Begins  H6Q0F8zMon Oct 04, 2010 6:24 am

then a spearow dove down infront of bulbasaur
Alma
Alma

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins    The Journey Begins  H6Q0F8zMon Oct 04, 2010 6:43 am

Alma watched the pokemon and smiled a little. 'I was right.' thought Alma to make herself feel somewhat proud. "Bulbasaur, that Spearow is your opponent." Bulbasaur only nodded confidently. 'As Spearow needs to flap its wings very fast to fly I think I should somehow block one of them first. It should be easy to fight a flying pokemon who can't fly ... Still Spearow has the advantage for now.' started Alma already making a battle strategy. "Bulbasaur, try locking its movements with Vine whip." commanded Alma her pokemon. Bulbasaur imminently fired two sturdy looking vines towards Spearow. The vines moved like snakes in mid air towards Spearow. Both of them seemed to fly towards Spearow's mid section but at the last second one vine moved towards bird pokemon's leg and other tried to wrap Spearow's neck.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins    The Journey Begins  H6Q0F8zMon Oct 04, 2010 6:48 am

spearow saw the 2 vine whips and decided that the leg wrapping vine whip would be easier to withstand so it let its leg get wrapped then when the one going for the neck came over spearow moved its head and bit down on the vine whip with its beak then pulled back
Alma
Alma

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins    The Journey Begins  H6Q0F8zMon Oct 04, 2010 2:43 pm

The moment Spearow's leg was caught Alma moved to step two. Immediately she commanded the pokemon, "Bulbasaur, quickly use Leech Seed!" Bulbasaur reacted very quickly and at the time when Spearow was fighting with the vines he shot out a leech seed towards the pokemon, that on contact would wrap up the bird completely and start drain its health. Alma calmly kept on watching. She hoped that the vines had bought her pokemon enough time.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins    The Journey Begins  H6Q0F8zThu Oct 07, 2010 6:42 am

The spearow got drained but pecked the vines around his wings off and started to flap then eventually went into the sky and used growl
Alma
Alma

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins    The Journey Begins  H6Q0F8zThu Oct 07, 2010 10:53 am

Alma watched with somewhat disappointed look how the flying pokemon struggled free from the vines. 'It seems like my pokemon isn't the only one that needs some battle experience.' As the opponent was in air Alma didn't see what was there to do. Vine whip would have been very easily dodged just like leech seed and bulbasaur's tackle wouldn't be able to reach spearow. Alma looked into air and watched how the pokemon started using growl, "Bulbasaur, use growl as well." commanded Alma. Bulbasaur reacted quickly and used the move.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins    The Journey Begins  H6Q0F8zFri Oct 08, 2010 12:15 am

its attack was lowered then it used leer
Alma
Alma

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins    The Journey Begins  H6Q0F8zFri Oct 08, 2010 12:21 pm

Alma kept an eye on spearow while at the same time bulbasaur's defense was lowered. "Annoying." She turned her face towards the ground and quickly picked up a small rock. "Bulbasaur, use growl once more." commanded the girl again and threw the rock towards spearow. Her arms weren't the strongest but her accuracy was very good.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins    The Journey Begins  H6Q0F8zFri Oct 08, 2010 8:19 pm

it saw th rock and whacked it onto bulbasaurs head then used growl
Alma
Alma

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins    The Journey Begins  H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 5:05 am

Bulbasaur immediately dodged the rock even without Alma's command. Young trainer watched as the spearow was still in air. "It's stupid," said Alma to herself. She could have tried using some other bulbasaur's attacks but that would be no fun no would it. The growl lowered bulbasaur's attack once again. "Bulbasaur, come. We don't have time to waste on a coward pokemon, besides I didn't think on capturing it myself." She said it loud enough for even the spearow to hear. Bulbasaur made some quicker steps to get next to her trainer and then they started walking towards Viridian City. Alma was still careful with her steps though and from the looks of it bulbasaur was aswell.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins    The Journey Begins  H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 6:04 pm

Spearow just flew away but first pooped and it was coming right onto alma
Alma
Alma

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins    The Journey Begins  H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 4:24 am

(lol?)

Because Alma was still somewhat careful with the flying pokemon she noticed the 'attack' coming towards her in time and simply jumped to the left, dodging it effectively. Her bulbasaur seemed to be pretty pissed on Spearow and so was Alma. She raised her right hand in fist and shouted, "Damn you bird! If I ever catch you I am ... Well you better hope I will not catch you!" She then turned around and started walking towards Viridian City while still being angry. Bulbasaur followed her.
Swiley
Swiley

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins    The Journey Begins  H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 4:36 am

(Sorry I have to intervene with a LOL!)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins    The Journey Begins  H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 6:59 am

(XD)the spearow flew away laughing
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins    The Journey Begins  H6Q0F8z

The Journey Begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1