HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Journey Begins!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Journey Begins! Empty
PostSubject: The Journey Begins!   The Journey Begins! H6Q0F8zThu Aug 26, 2010 11:01 am

The sun is shining bright and Growlithe was playing with the other wild pokemons while Zac is packing up the stuffs that they will bring for their journey. Suddenly, Zac noticed that Growlithe's hat is missing.

"Growlithe! Can you come over here for a second?" said Zac.

Growlithe ran closer.

"Your hat is missing, did you brought it with you?" asked Zac.
"Rowl. Growlithe growl growl lithe." (Yes. My friend burrowed it.) answered Growlithe.
"Okay, but I think you should get it now and say goodbye to your friends coz' were leavin' now." said Zac.
"Roowl!" (Okay!) answered Growlithe.

Growlithe got his hat back and said goodbyes to his friends. He ran back to Zac.

"Groooowl! Growl rowwl grow." (I did! Lock the house now.) said Growlithe.

Zac locks the house.

"Alright, off to Viridian City!" said Zac.
"Growl, growlithe growlithe growl?" (Hey, can I get a warm-up first?) asked Growlithe.
"Okay. Well, almost all the Wild Pokemons here are your friends. Maybe you can call one of them for you to practice with." said Zac.

Growlithe ran to his friends and called a (Willd ________!)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins!   The Journey Begins! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 29, 2010 8:08 pm

Pidgey

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins!   The Journey Begins! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 02, 2010 4:58 pm

"Hello there! My name is Zac. I am Growlithe's trainer, he called you for a warm-up. Ready? Let's get this started." said Zac.

"Growlithe, use Ember!" commanded Zac.

"Grooowl!"

Small fireballs came out of Growlithe's mouth.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins!   The Journey Begins! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 02, 2010 6:48 pm

pidgey got hit and used tackle

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins!   The Journey Begins! H6Q0F8zFri Sep 03, 2010 11:13 am

Growlithe got hit.

"Ember, one more time!" commanded Zac.

"Lithe!"

Small fireballs came out of Growlithe's mouth once again.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins!   The Journey Begins! H6Q0F8zFri Sep 03, 2010 11:03 pm

pidgey fainted and growlithe gained exp

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins!   The Journey Begins! H6Q0F8zFri Sep 03, 2010 11:15 pm

"Rattata! Rattarattatata!" (We'll nurse him back to health!) said a Wild Rattata.

"Growlithe! Growlithe growl growl!" (Thanks a lot friend. We're leaving now. Bye!) said Growlithe.

"We're off to Viridian City!" said Zac as he clapped his hands and danced the Thriller.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOsdy1ZsXUs
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins!   The Journey Begins! H6Q0F8zFri Sep 03, 2010 11:41 pm

(ooooo....k)The pokemon dance next to him

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins!   The Journey Begins! H6Q0F8zFri Sep 03, 2010 11:47 pm

"We're soarin!" sang Zac.

"Growlithe!" (Flying!) sang Growlithe.

"It's the high school musical!" sang Zac.

"Oh baby! Baby! Baby oh! Oh baby! Baby! Baby! oh!" sang Zac.

Zac stepped on a __________.

"Hey!"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins!   The Journey Begins! H6Q0F8z

The Journey Begins!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1