HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the journey begins...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
T4C
T4C

the journey begins... Empty
PostSubject: the journey begins...   the journey begins... H6Q0F8zTue Nov 08, 2011 5:19 am

Chapter 1

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KORZON!!!" my step dad screamed as i woke up. It is my 13th birthday to day and i want to make the best of it." Well what are you going to do today?" he complained "cause im short on money so...heres your birthday present."
He handed it to me, i grabbed the side a ripped as hard as i could to find a box. i opened it to discover a beautiful....pokeball." Wow...thank you? Um im gonna go outside now so good bye." i said as i rushed out the door bumping into the professor. "Oops sorry sir didn't see you there." i said. " So your Korzon? Well i heard it is your birthday. Is that right? if it is heres your birthday present from me young lad." the professor said as he handed it to me. I was astounded that the professor remembered my birthday. I thought about it and started to unwrap. " Oh a pokeball. I already got one." i said in a gloomy way. "press the button." the professor said. "ok" i put my finger on the button. i felt a zap and then the button went in. out popped the coolest thing in the world. A tepig popped out and ran towards me. " Like it? well its yours. have a nice birthday Korzon" the professor said as he walk away. thats the day my journey started with my favorite starter... my tepig.

page 1

the journey begins...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1