HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Yveltal
Yveltal

Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Wasup! Welcome to the Misadventures of wild pokemon, so kind of you to join me on my road of life. I'm Okashi, Okashi the Quilava, and very soon a Tyhplosion! Follow me here, it is my hang out, No trainer ever comes here! So don't worry about being caught. No tell me who you are don't be sturd! .... Okay! Welcome to my life! Also this is the last time i'll talk to the audience! Switching to the story!

The bushes shook lightly as a young boy walked past, naive, and careless. This will prove to be a mistake no? Okashi smirked ruthlessly, giddy even, as she blew flames onto the recently sat down back back of the trainer. "Oh no! My Bag!" As he yelled, The Sneaky quilava had already vanished, running back to her home deep in Eterna Forest.

"Stupid Brat." she snorted, as she jumped on a rock. she layed there, smiling at her succesfully messing with a Trainer. She looked around silently, then noticed someone enter her domain, "Hmm.... Who would that be?"
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 2:57 pm

Tyler was up in a tree to get out of the sun. being part fire and part dark didn't work very well he like to be under shade instead of the sun. He heard the trainer yell. He looked around and say Okashi. "Not, this guy again" He grumbled. He saw him a couple of days ago when he stole another trainers bag, he was getting tired of his behavior. if he didn't think he would get his head handed to him he would of fought him by now.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 3:25 pm

Okashi smirked up at the tree the houndour was in, knowing his dislike of her already since she noticed him some time back, she snickered. "Hehe."  She hopped off the rock and circled it a few times. 'Oh what to do next?' she snickered again and borrowed under ground, no dig needed. She begain tunneling toward the new arival, hopefully a trainer she could mess with.

Once she got within distance, Okashi poked her head out of the ground, spying a young girl sitting at the back of her tree with a eevee. Okashi snorted silently. "Okay Eve, today we will battle Gardina! You Wanna do some training?" The girl asked her small Eevee. The Pokemon barked and nodded, before frezing, The girl noticed this, " Huh? Whats wrong? Is there a pokemon near?" Grinning Okashi  decide to show herself, jumping out the ground completly.

"Whats that?" The girl quickly pulled out a pokedex, and scanned Okashi. But she came up short, as Okashi was not native to this region. "Lets catch it! Go on Eve!" The eevee jumped infront of the girl and growled, Okashi laughed, "What's that supposed to be?" The eevee glared at her, not liking the insult, but it wasn't effective on the much stronger pokemon. "Eevee! Quick attack!" Fast, the eevee charged with great speed at the Quilava, but she stood still, smirking. The eevee ran full on to Okashi, but the Older pokemon barely flinched, "What! it's not hurt?" Okashi snorted, she has a high defense state. She grinned lazily at the eevee as she stood to her full high, and since she was bigger that a regular quilava, she towered over the small pokemon. The eevee shivered as the Quilava grinned, "Let me show you how it's really done kid." Okashi jumped back suddently and charged forward, raming into the small pokemon with her own quick attack. The Pokemon squealed as she was sent flying into her trainer. "Ahh! Eve! Are you okay?" The girl asked her pokemon, who nodded slowly. Smirking, Okashi closed her eyes and waved them off, "Come back when your stronger."  She turned her back and started to run off, the girl cried out in surpise once she saw the pokemon she was trying to catch then whined, "It Left? Aw man not again..." "Vee..."

Okashi ran back home, thinking back on her short enconter with the girl and her pokemon, 'That attack actually hurted somewhat, but that eevee was a frail one. She wouldn't of lasted.' the pokemon thought to herself, leaping into one of the trees of her home. She leaned back on the branch and pulled out a oran berry from her stach and ate it, feeling hungry. 'Wonder when i'll evolve...'
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 3:31 pm

Tyler saw the battle and was pissed off. He waited for you to get into your tree before shooting an ember at the base of it. The tree went up in smoke. He was charging a shadowball encase Okashi jumped out at him. come on show your self you twit. battling a very low level wasn't very nice
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 3:39 pm

Riley was walking slowly through the forest talking to himself quietly ever-cautious it was rather shaded in the forest and that made it dark; Riley didn't like the dark and as such he naturally looked for patches of light and stayed near them. Soon he walked past the area that the others were, seeing the Houndour in the tree seemingly angry and aggressive, he tried to keep small and un-noticed but, walked over to a rock as he was tired and hungry and sat down leaning against it his stomach rumbled and he jumped looking around before, sitting back down and sighing; he was clueless as to what to do next and knew that if any pokemon attacked him he'd be in big trouble after all he'd never battled before and he was only young and weak. Riley just wanted his parents but they'd been caught a long time ago and that left him all alone.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 3:45 pm

Okashi looked down at the houndour, "Finally decide to confront me eh? was wonderin' when ya' would." Okashi backflipped of the tree, landing on the oppsite side of the tree. She Smirked as she walked camly around it, then leaning causally on the tree. She inhaled the flames burning the tree, then looked at the battle ready puppy, "Now now, No need for voilence, I need to teach her a lesson not to attack a uknown pokemon." she said causally, (very kakashi like) "And she attacked first, It's self-defense in my book."  The Quilava pushed herself of the tree and crossed her arms, "Now are you really gonna try and fight me?" She said amused, though her stance was battle ready in case he tried to attack her. She also notice a small riolu laying down some distance away.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 3:50 pm

He glared at you then shot the shadowball in the direction of the riolu by accident. "You should be the bigger pokemon, you are older and stronger." HE said as he lept down to the ground. He looked at you anger in his eyes. "Now, I suggest you scat" He said he knew very well he couldn't do much to him but he was determined to teach him a lesson that he well deserved.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 3:55 pm

The Shadow Ball attack hit the rock and caused Riley to jump again, he then became so scared that he.. started crying. He ran over to a tree and hid inside it hoping nothing would find him, rocking himself into a ball still crying he just wanted to be home but, home wasn't there no more. He didn't even have the courage to look for food he just repeatedly and continuously cried and rocked back and forth inside a hole in the base of a tree.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 4:00 pm

Okashi saw the shadow ball being shot and almost hit the small riolu. "Hey! I'm not leaving my home just because some brat said so! And Look what you den done! You almost hurt that Riolu! And now the poor dear is scared out his wits!" She glared harshly at the dark type, and turned to where the Riolu ran and hid at. she walked up to the tree and peeked in, "Hey kid ya' alright?" she asked softly, pulling out a Oran berry just in case. She also stayed aware of that mutt.

Last edited by Yveltal on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 4:03 pm

He quickly followed he hadn't noticed that Riolu there. His eyes were filled with worry and fear that he caused harm to him. "I'm sooooo sorry are you ok I didn't see you I swear" He was leting words flood out of his muzzel.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 4:07 pm

The appearance of the fighting pokemon just freaked Riolu out further as, he climbed up the inside of the tree and out onto a branch before, trying to leap between trees but due to the fact he was so, hungry and tired he mistimed the leap and instead tripped only just managing to grabbing a hold of the branch and he hung on for dear life still crying and now he was petrified beyond belief. He then called out in a quiet voice
"Help!"
desperately trying not to fall.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 4:14 pm

"Shit!" Okashi leap up the tree the young riolu had climbed and ran down to him, "Come on kid." she said softly as she wrapped her arms around the jackle pokemon and pulled him up. The she held him as she climbed down from the tree and sat him down. "Kid, calm down, no here is gonna hurt ya darlin'." She cooed softly, looking the child in eyes.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 4:17 pm

"Yea I'm very nice, when I'm not pissed. besides if you'r to be scared of anyone it's her." He said as he used leer on Okashi. he's eye's were a devilish red glow. "She just hurt-ed an innocent eevee." he said he was still ticked as he stopped using leer.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 4:33 pm

Riley was in the arms of Okashi and was too tired from the events to try to get free. He could barely even hear what Tyler was saying as he slowly started to drift off to sleep, just before he was able to Zero yelled `boo` and he was startled crying again. He then wore himself out with all the crying and managed to fall asleep in the warmth of Okashi's arms.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 4:55 pm

Okashi rocked the Riolu in her arms, cooing softly when he cried, "There there child, no need to cry." she sighed when he went to sleep and wiped his tears away, shifting him, Okashi turned to stare blankly at the Gastly, "Give me one reason i should kill you for scarin' a already scared child?" She asked blankly, no emotion in her voice. She stepped back as she noiced a Aroura beam, coming at the gas pokemon. She looked at the mutt from the corner of her mind, "The eevee's trainer wanted to catch me, so attacked first, i decide to humor th'm and fight back, i only used quick attack, not even a full powered one, i left before the eevee could attack again, i didn't want to fight a frail pokemon. Get yo'r facts straight." turning away, Okashi swiftly walked back to her home and sat on her bolder, still holding the sleeping pokemon in her arms. She pulled out asortment of berries to feed the little one when he awakes, she knew he would be hungry.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 4:59 pm

He grumbled for a little bit before admitting "You'r right.  But, you still sent it flying a fair amount of distance.  I'm gonna go find me a Starly to eat." He said as he walked off something was bugging him he wasn't really mad at her more mad at him self.  He was jealous at the power that Okashi and he knew it wasn't fair to blame her for it.  If only his own parents did attacked him every time he came back from running around the city.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 6:53 pm

Despite all of the action going on around him Riley some how maintained his sleep-bound state due to the fact he was so tired from everything that had happened both since he'd got here and before hand. He barely even stirred in the arms of Okashi being peacefully asleep comforted by the warmth.

(He'll probs wake up next post to make it seem more like a reasonable sleep than a nap)
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 7:16 pm

Okashi hummed softly as she picked out a stitrus berry from the berries gathered around her paws. "This should do." She place the berry in the bag she had stolen awhile ago and place the others back under her bolder. She got up and walked towards the pond to thank Spheal, "Hey, thanks for helping with that silly ghastly Spheal. Here" Okashi reached into her bag and pulled out TM  surf, which has no use to her. "Here, i'm sure you can learn this. It's TM Surf." She shifted the pokemon in her arms and gave Spheal a toothy Grin.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 18, 2014 7:20 pm

Tyler walked back a starly limply in his jaws along with a carefully folded leaf of berries. he looked around. When he couldn't see anybody he carefully walked into the hole that the Riolu was in and started to eat the starly. "Starlyies are good." He mumbled to him self in pleasure. He had set the leaf of berries right outside of the hole and was watching them carefully.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! H6Q0F8z

Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next