HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) Empty
PostSubject: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 3:09 am

Tyler was laying down fast asleep next to Shade.  Shade was awake and was staring at the lake in which there little den over looked.   perhaps I should go gathering and surprise him with a magicarp but he's sleeping and if a trainer found him he would easily be caught especially cause of the beating he took protecting a small eevee from a group of his own kind if I hadn't stepped in he surely would of been. he stopped the thought there.  He decided to take to the closet part of the river to fish.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 3:44 am

Shadow sat by the lake staring at the water just relaxing thinking about random things when he caught movement across it he looked up and saw someone on the other side he decided to fallow him from across the lake. He followed the other pokemon to a river that poured into a lake. He snuck into some reeds on the opposite side of the river the other pokemon was on. Shadow stuck his head thru the reeds to get a better look at the pokemon and was startled to see that they looked identical. He was so startled he didn't pull his head back into the reeds to hide himself from the other pokemon.
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 4:29 am

The grass bored Miles, as sat looking at the sky. To subside some of his boredom he blew fire into the air every once and a while. The sound of grass rustling could be hear from not to far away. No wind was blowing, so he took off. He quickly sprinted at the sound of other pokemon. Miles was not afraid to rush straight into the danger. He ran, dodging past other small pokemon that were of no problem to him. Quickly reaching a river, he was quickly met by a Umbreon. This one seemed special.  

"H-hey..." he said quickly to his fellow Pokemon, still on guard for anything.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 4:35 am

Shade pulled out a rather large magicarp and carried it to the den underneath a tree. "Hey, Tyler I got breakfeast." Shade said smiling. Tyler eye's flew open and yawned. "yum, smells good and fresh." he said taking a small bite. They went back and forth taking turns taking bites and chatting happily about there dreams from the previous night.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 4:19 pm

Shadow turned to the other pokemon slightly startled by his abrupt entrance. "Oh hello" he said before looking across the river noticing the other Umbreon had disappeared. "I wonder if I imagined it" he thought before turning back towards the charmeleon. "My names Shadow who are you" he asked.
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 4:26 pm

"I-I'm Miles." Miles said having half a mind to jolt away. The only thing stopping him was the thought of being over run with boredom like before. "S-so, what are you doing by this river?" he asked the fire on his tail becoming a little taller.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 5:52 pm

A moment later Tyler came out and buried the bones of the magicarp. Then Shade came out smiling at Tyler who began walking toward the reeds that shadow and miles where in. "Lets go for a swim" Tyler said. "Ok, ok we'll swim for a bit but we have to do our rounds and see if anyone needs help." shade replied.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 7:14 pm

Shadow noticed the fire on the pokemon tail grow slightly taller "I was just looking at something by the river" he answered looking back to the place where he saw the other umbreon then he turned back the Charmeleon. "So why are you by the river" he asked curiously his blue eyes starring directly into his.
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 7:34 pm

"Heard noise." Miles note quickly awkwardly looking away from the Umbreon. Miles had to keep his tail higher than usual, as not to catch any grass on fire. He didn't want a situation like last time. The sun was out and in full affect, causing his fire to begin to grow.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 7:35 pm

Tyler busted through the reeds bowling over both shadow and miles. Shade walked in. "you ok Tyler I heard a thud" He asked. Tyler shook his head. and froze seeing the two umbreons. "I dont know I must of hit my head on a rock or something there's two of you. "not that I mind it just means twice as much love." he said smiling.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8zMon Aug 04, 2014 2:24 am

Shadow made a surprised yelp as he was bowled over by tyler sending him to the ground hard. "What the heck" he said standing up slowly shaking his head. "Okay who the heck just kno...." he stopped mid sentence seeing the other umbreon. "Am I looking in a mirror or did I hit my head" he said surprised and stunned completely oblivious to everything else.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8zMon Aug 04, 2014 2:46 am

Tyler shakes his head as a butter free flies over head and he follows it as shade pays all his attention to shadow and miles. "I was just about to say the same thing." shade said. Tyler exited the reeds and played by some tall grass next to a large oak tree. "hey wanna play?" he said to the butterfly who danced in a light happy circle as he chased it round and round smiling having fun oblivious to everything.
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8zWed Aug 06, 2014 12:40 am

From within the tall grass, a hunter of which none of the pokemon had ever experienced was waiting. It was no pokemon, it was human. A tall man wearing all black approached the now pack of pokemon that had all gathered. The only way you'd be able to identify this man was by the single letter imprinted on his chest. The infamous large "R", standing for Rocket. They were well known for stealing trainers pokemon. This grunt had no intentions of stealing a trainers pokemon! He was after Tyler! Tyler played innocently, slowly moving away from the pack of pokemon.  As soon as the Butterfree spotted the man with its keen sense of sight, it flew higher into the air. The net came down so fast, you could here the air getting pushed through it.

Miles sat listening to the other two pokemon chat lightly as he always kept a eye out. As soon as he realized that the extra member of the small pack was missing he alerted the two pokemon he had just met.

"Shadow...wheres the other one?...The Houndour?"

Last edited by Miles on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8zWed Aug 06, 2014 1:18 am

Shade looked at miles "I'm right here" he said he began to do a circle looking for Tyler. "Tyler, come meet these two." he said when there wasn't no respond his eye's widen. "Tyler this isn't funny" he yelled. Tyler squirmed around as his captor lifted the net he tried to let out a cry but the net shocked him. he tried again and again till he fainted.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8zWed Aug 06, 2014 3:26 am

Shades attention shot back from his panic to calm and alert as he heard the meowth. he dashed across the land jumped and dived into the water. he swam and grabbed the meowth and dragged him out. "oh my god please be ok" he said pushing on his chest getting the water out of it's lungs.

Tyler woke up still in the same forest but in a part he never been to in a cage he could hear the rumbling of a truck. oh my god I'm gonna die with out my mate he cried in his head. he padded around in a small circle and laid back down. he let out a small bark then got shocked again.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 07, 2014 3:36 am

"yea yea, just dont go making it a habit." he said walking away his head down something seriously bothering him.

Tyler blacked out again.
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 07, 2014 4:14 am

Miles followed Shade over to the fellow pokemon who was also in grave danger. It may be to late for Tyler, but that Mewoth seemed savable! The current kept it going downstream before Shade jumped in and saved him from imminent death.

"Are you ok?!" Miles asked glancing over the body of the scarred Mewoth.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 07, 2014 4:37 am

Shadow watched as shade saved the meowth then looked around for the houndour. "where did he disappear to"he thought to himself as he snuck away from everyone while they were focused on the meowth. He moved to where he had last seen Tyler looking for any clues to what might have happened to him.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8zSun Aug 10, 2014 4:01 pm

Shade looked over his shoulder. "if you could just keep a eye out for a houndour named Tyler" he said slinking into his nest in the ground under the roots of a twisted oak.

Last edited by Pup on Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8zFri Aug 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Riley was walking slowly and terrified through the dark forest which was heavily shaded by the overgrowth. Soon he tripped on a tree root and fell out of the overgrowth onto a dirt road through  the forest where he spotted a truck which was pretty hard to miss as, it was going straight towards him he quickly curled up into a ball crying out
"Ahhhhhh!!! Please Nooo!!!!"
and used Protect the barrier which was like a brick wall forming in a bubble around him and he tried to ignore it.

(It's meant to be the truck that Tyler's on/in the back of. You guys can decide if the truck stops to look at Riley or if it keeps going and hits the protect which will probs break the truck and cause a bit more than a dent in the front of it. Riley used the move as, an immediate reflex reaction being terrified of the dark, trainers and confrontation)
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8zFri Aug 15, 2014 10:02 pm

The truck simply slowed to a crawl then to a halt tapping the protect.  A loud horn sounded in an attempt.  Tyler looked around his cage.  "W...Why have we stopped?"" he yelled out in a panic tone.   Shade ears perked.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))   The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP)) H6Q0F8z

The Misadventures of wild pokemon! (reboot) ((RP))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next