HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 09, 2014 7:47 pm

Riley just stayed in Okashi's arm slightly intimidated by Tyler who had came up and began sort of arguing his point against Okashi he then said
"My head hurts"
being confused by it all with everyone saying different things on the topic of Pokemon Trainers.
Hope
Hope

PostSubject: re: misadventure   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 09, 2014 7:51 pm

"shimmer," she said, "shimmer the zorua." he looked around, and formed into a bidoof for an odd reason. "hope this doesn't scare you..." she said trailing off.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 15, 2014 2:05 am

Okashi glared down at Tyler, growing frustrated at his constant challenges to her, not to mention he was confusing the child with his opinions. "Well then Kid, I'll show ya' all the good trainers in the world if it would get this knowledge through ya' thick skull." She turned away from him and rubbed Riley's head, "Don't worry about it darlin' you will be able to make your own opinion very soon." Sh turned to address the pokemon now gathered at the pond. "Well listen here y'all, I've decided to travel across this region to show the mutt that not all trainers are bad. So I'll ask y'all this, Do you want to come?" She announced, her raspy voice carrying across the area, "Oh, and not at all dear." she assured, glancing at Shimmer.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 15, 2014 3:17 pm

Tyler growled at her. "Don't call me a mutt." He said before quieting and sat down. He looked around he was hoping to see a specific pokemon soon or at least before he left. He looked at a bush on the far side waiting for it to rustle or something. "I'll go that's for sure." He said he knew that it was his idea and he most likely didn't have a choice but he was trying to be more up beat and help to stop making Riley scared.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!   Misadventures of Wild Pokemon! - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Misadventures of Wild Pokemon!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3