HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival in the Present Day (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Sorin Black
Sorin Black

Arrival in the Present Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival in the Present Day (Open)   Arrival in the Present Day (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Feb 16, 2014 7:20 am

As the light faded, Sorin looked up to see the Celebi smiling down at him. Sorin then turned to look at Kipperin, to help him up. to his surprise however, he had somehow been turned back into a Torchic! He looked to the Celebi for an answer but it just continued to smile. when he did not turn away, it simply stated, "his strength is not needed here. This is a peaceful time. But not for long. know that chances for even greater power exist here, for you to discover. I trust that when you find them, you will use them as a Knight of your status would." With that, it turned to leave and flew away with the leaves in the wind.

Sorin stayed where he was for a moment in awe of what was said. Until he noticed something about what the Celebi had said. A peaceful time? He couldn't mean... They time traveled? He had to be sure. He scooped up Kipperin, and put him on his shoulder. He looked around to see that Elalan and his Noivern, as well as the psychic pokemon who were assisting with the battle were all gone. But this wasn't enough for Sorin. He had to have more proof of the change. He decided that only a stop to his hometown, Lilycove village, would settle the score. He was currently north of Mt. Pyre, so it would be a short trip.

This couldn't be happening. He had really traveled through time. The small but active village he remembered had been replaced with the sprawling metropolis city that now stood before him. Towers of metal and Glass rose from the ground like the monoliths of old, topped with statues of pokemon of various forms. People and pokemon were abundant, that much was the same, but the sheet volume was astounding. There were enough men and pokemon to wipe out the king's meager armies in a heartbeat. "Well, maybe not." Sorin thought to himself. these were just civilians, not trained in the art of war as he was.

He noticed that he was attracting quite a few looks as he walked through the town. Surely they had seen a man in armor before right? it wasn't as though he was waltzing through in full plate, just the light armor that suited him for mobility and speed. It was the typical wear of the Knights of Lilycove. The Knights still existed right? They had too. "Can someone direct me to the King of this age? i wish to present him with my parole."

Arrival in the Present Day (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1