HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Arrival New Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Manny
Manny

New Arrival New Adventure Empty
PostSubject: New Arrival New Adventure   New Arrival New Adventure H6Q0F8zSun Jan 02, 2011 3:58 am

Alex Reigns gets off of the ferry from Kanto. "Now to go to Prof. Ivy and get my first pokemon." said Alex as he passed the pokemon center and had to find the sign to Prof. Ivy's lab. Alex finds the lab and goes inside. "Hello???? Amyone Home?" asked Alex into the lab.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival New Adventure   New Arrival New Adventure H6Q0F8zSun Jan 02, 2011 4:03 am

Prof.Oak was working on a few things on a computer"why hello come in"said Oak never taking his eyes off the screen
Manny
Manny

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival New Adventure   New Arrival New Adventure H6Q0F8zSun Jan 02, 2011 4:05 am

"I'm here to get my very first pokemon are you Prof. Ivy?" he asked.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival New Adventure   New Arrival New Adventure H6Q0F8zSun Jan 02, 2011 4:06 am

Prof.Oak laughed"oh no no im prof.Oak"
Manny
Manny

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival New Adventure   New Arrival New Adventure H6Q0F8zSun Jan 02, 2011 4:09 am

"Oh My mistake I am here to get my first pokemon." Alex said.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival New Adventure   New Arrival New Adventure H6Q0F8zSun Jan 02, 2011 4:09 am

"ok pick one of the 3 starters"
Manny
Manny

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival New Adventure   New Arrival New Adventure H6Q0F8zSun Jan 02, 2011 4:14 am

"I'll tale the pokeball with a Leaf on it." he said
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival New Adventure   New Arrival New Adventure H6Q0F8zSun Jan 02, 2011 4:15 am

Prof.Oak then tossed him it"k there ya go"
Manny
Manny

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival New Adventure   New Arrival New Adventure H6Q0F8zMon Jan 03, 2011 6:41 pm

"Thank you." he said as he left the lab and released the pokemon in the ball to see a Bulbasaur as he smiled. "You look like a strong pokemon c'mon lets find some pokemon to battle." he said. "Bulba Saur Saur Bulba." said Bulbasaur as he walked with Alex. Alex and Bulbasaur traveled through the orange islands as he walked through tall grass and ran into a _____________.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival New Adventure   New Arrival New Adventure H6Q0F8zMon Jan 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Wild Pidgey (lv4 Male) Sitting in a Tree peacefully. It noticed Alex and began trying to get his attention by Cryying loudly and flapping it's wings. There was a second Pokemon aswell, a Budew, looking lost and confused. Budew was a Pokemon rarely found in the Kanto region. It payed no attention to Alex however. It seemed to be looking for something.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival New Adventure   New Arrival New Adventure H6Q0F8z

New Arrival New Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1