HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials Empty
PostSubject: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zMon Oct 31, 2011 10:09 pm

Ashley walked into the city with Leo and Alexis All three looked around and saw the wondrous city and it's buildings though it was a small city that's when Ashley decided to go to the pokemon center before any attempt for a badge so he walked in and saw a bell so he tapped it and the others called in sync "were going to see the sights for a while meet you at the gym Ashley" they walked off looking around, Ashley turned back to see a lady dressed in pink with two pick pony tail type hair bits coming from under her hat Squirtle hopped down onto the desk and looked to her Ashley then said "hey there have i met you before?"

Last edited by Markj1998 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zTue Nov 01, 2011 11:06 pm

(stop rping for NPCs)

Nurse Joy stares at Ashley, "There are one of my distant cousins in every town in every nearby region," she snapped, obviously not having a very good day, "Now what do you want, are you going to get me to heal your Pokemon or just annoy me about my similarity to my cousins?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zTue Nov 01, 2011 11:22 pm

Ashley looked at her blinked and then quickly fumbled his pokeball's now before putting Spoink and Sky rider's (Pidgey's) pokeball on the desk "yeah can you heal my pokemon please" he awaited her response
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zTue Nov 01, 2011 11:27 pm

"Fine" she grunted before snatching the Pokeballs off the desk, plugged them into a machineand pressed a button. After about 10 seconds when they had stopped vibrating, she grabbed them out of the machine and put them back on the counter, "Healed em," she grunted.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zWed Nov 02, 2011 8:15 am

Ashley quickly took the pokeball's seeing she was in a bad mood and said "thanks for that bye" he put the pokeball's on his belt smiled at her and left hurrying over to the gym now as he approached he spotted the other's waiting for him by the door "sorry i'm late he said" before he entered the gym he called "Brock are you in here i want to have a battle with you!" i looked around waiting for him Squirtle sitting on my shoulder looking in
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zWed Nov 02, 2011 8:21 am

("the others?")

"Be patient!" shouted a voice from above Ashley, it was Brock, standing triumphantly, hands by his sides, on the roof of his Gym. "Seriously can I not work on the exterior of my Gym without someone smashing on the door?" he asked, before jumping and grabbing a street light and sliding down. "Well I guess you wanna battle eh?" he asked.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zWed Nov 02, 2011 8:25 am

("the others" are my friends their sort of part of my story)

"oh hi Brock yeah please" Ashley asked "so..... what are the rules of this gym" he asked before looking to the field "hmmm...." he awaited a reply once more
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zWed Nov 02, 2011 9:07 am

Brock shrugged, "Wait outside for two minutes, then come through the maze to get to me, use as many Pokemon as you want, I will use two. You have to defeat my two Pokemon before I beat all yours," he explained, befor bolting through the Gym doors and into the Gym.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zWed Nov 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Ashley waited outside for two minutes before looking to his watch he then stepped inside and noticed a maze in which he had an idea he threw up sky rider's pokeball "Go sky rider" Pidgey came out "Pidge" then i called up "hey can you take me through the maze?" Pidgey looked and nodded before flying over the top guiding the way and as we got to the exit of the maze Ashley took pidgey's pokeball from my belt and held it out "nice work now return sky rider" Ashley then looked to Brock "so about that battle" Ashley smiled before Squirtle leaped down and Ashley said "not yet allow someone else to go first dude" Squirtle looked and frowned before realizing the plan and nodded then Ashley took a pokeball from his belt and threw it up "go Spoink now" Spoink came out looking to Brock Ashley then said "so i'm ready! now let's battle"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zWed Nov 02, 2011 9:51 pm

"A Spoink eh? Did you find that in Viridian Forest by any chance?" Brock asked before picking a Pokeball off his own belt and throwing it into the field. It was a Geodude, level 12. "Geodude use Harden!" ordered Brock so Geodude simply stood there, condensing his rocky skin to be even denser than before.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zWed Nov 02, 2011 10:10 pm

(what moves does my Spoink Know?)

Ashley nodded to him "yeah i sure did" i then looked to Spoink "Ok let's do this whilst he's in the middle of defending get up close and launch a psybeam attack" i watched as Spoink launched it's self at Geodude with speed whilst charging the psybeam before suddenly releasing it.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 6:08 am

(psybeam, it says on Ashley Rio's app, edit)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 8:31 am

(edit what the tackle move?)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 9:18 am

Geodude was hit by the strange psychic energy wave and knocked back slightly, but not too put off by it, "Okay now Tackle it full force," ordered Brock so Geodude called into a ball and rolled full speed towards Spoink before unrolling himself about fifty centermeters away form him and jumping at him in an attempt to slam him to the ground.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Ashley saw this and quickly told Spoink "quickly leap out of the way" Spoink leapt up but was caught by his spring and sent careering into an uncontrollable frontflip but Ashley responded quickly "now use another psybeam whilst spinning" and Spoink did this using his psybeam like a Catherine wheel firework it spinning like a flame wheel would and the spin removing most of the damage and they stayed focused and concentrated on it going for a win.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Geodude took the attack, and his head was spinning, but that didnt stop him executing his next attack. "Use Roxk Throw," ordered Brock so Geodude ripped a random rock out of the ground and pelted it full force at Spoink, aiming mostly to cause more damage tothe spring so Spoink couldnt bounce around properly.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Ashley knowing the rules took spoink's pokeball from his belt and held it out "Spoink return" then he said "Squirtle your up" Squirtle leapt down from my shoulder now the return had dodged the rocks and then Ashley Called "Quickly bubble attack now!" And Squirtle withdrew into his shell and started to spin whilst bubbles shot from the shell in all directions being near impossible to miss.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zFri Nov 04, 2011 6:12 am

"A new oppoment eh?" asked Brock as Geodude was caught off guard by the Bubble and wa knocked back slightly, damaging his outer molocular structure. Quite worn out, Geodude retaliated by picking som more rocks out of the ground and throwing them all in the air, in such a way that they should land around Squirtle, entombing him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zFri Nov 04, 2011 8:44 am

Squirtle saw this and instantly used brick break on the rocks that were then sliced in half and he went untombed then rather than powering down the brick break he continued to charge at Geodude and slid straight under Geodude aiming at his underside with brick break and was strangely rather than a normal brick break he was using both hands this was almost impossible to dodge. Ashley shouted "yeah that's the way to do it nice one Squirtle".
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zFri Nov 04, 2011 11:53 am

Geodude easily rolled out and behind another rock by the time that Squirtle ha escape the rock tomb, an was using Rock Tomb again from behind his hiding spot.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zFri Nov 04, 2011 4:29 pm

As Squirtle was sliding he was looking up and spotted the rocks side stepping them before tracing them back to the Geodude's Hiding place he snuck up on Geodude from behind noticing him looking the other way and used another double Brick Break Which doubled the power as it was two brick break's in one and was almost impossible to dodge. Ashley smiled and watched in anticipation.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zSat Nov 05, 2011 4:07 am

(you cannot make up moves, unless they are in approved moves)

The weight on two of Squirtle's hand was too difficult to manage, causing Squirtle to be unable to hold the powerful chops both at once, so Geodude mived away unscathed from the fail attack, before rolling back in and used Tackle on Squirtle.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zSat Nov 05, 2011 10:14 am

(it's not a made up move it's brick break just with two hands and what the hell how is it too much to manage it's lifting hands and dropping them have you tried it, it ain't hard you know)

Squirtle quickly leap into the air with a flip but was caught again by his foot as he jumped spinning he used a safety roll still injured but jumped up running at Geodude with a bubble attack hoping for the best. Ashley winced not knowing whether it was gonna work.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zSat Nov 05, 2011 10:35 am

(if it were aefective and easy, then everyone would do it and normal Brick Break would be useless)

Geodude fainted from the powerful Bubble attack. Spoink gained 6 EXP points and grew to level 7! Squirtle gained 6 EXP points and grew to level 11! Brock shook his head and returned Geodude to his Pokeball, "Your turn I 'spose Onix," he said before throwing out a Pokeball and as it opened, Onix came out in a flash of red light, "Rock Tomb," ordered Brock so Onix started throwing rocks in the air to entomb Squirtle.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8zSat Nov 05, 2011 10:39 am

(i guess right ok)

Ashley saw this and thought to himself "i guess it's time for a pokemon change" so he speedily got Squirtle's pokeball returning him then letting him back out beside him Squirtle climbed up onto his shoulder and watched. He then threw out Sky rider's pokeball "go now Sky Rider" pidgey flew out and headed straight at Onix with a speedy tackle attack.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials H6Q0F8z

The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next