HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Ashley walked over to it and looked "hmmm...." he stuck his hand into the fuse box without worry and looked "ahh... i see now" he then found a gastly in the fuse box with he tried to pull out but his arms went straight through the pokemon which instead just floated off slightly scared the power on the sign went down and Ashley speedily plugged in the circuit "there you go" the sign came back on. He then walked over to Brock "there you go all fixed you should have no problem's" Ashley said he then pulled out a piece of paper and wrote down the number for his pokegear "there call us if you need me again if something goes wrong.... come on Squirtle" Squirtle jumped onto Ashley's shoulder "ok then see ya's" he walked off smiling about his help with the sign. Ashley front-flipped off the roof and landed crouched down Squirtle landed next to quickly jumping back onto Ashley's shoulder, He stood up and started to walk in the direction of mt. moon knowing that he had to, to get to Cerulean City.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 09, 2011 5:48 pm

(In New Mt. Moon and egg hatching topic)

The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Pewter City trials
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3