HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantastic Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 04, 2014 9:40 am

"Nope! Not at all!~" She cheekily skipped away. Moments later, she hovered back. "Yeah, right. Fine. It's Jigglypuff." She rolled her eyes.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 04, 2014 9:44 am

Lucas shrugged. "Hey, it's no biggie. We just didn't see why it had to be such a secret." he said.

Jace's face froze. "Did you just say...Jigglypuff...?" then he went over to Blue, his Eyes we big and chibi cute looking, his cheeks all red and puffy, and he had a babyish smile. "Can I pwease see it?!" he said, looking hilariously out of character.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 05, 2014 5:28 am

"Ehh? What happened to you?" Blue jumped back a step or two, slightly irked. "Fine, if you get back to normal." She unhooked a pokeball from her belt.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 06, 2014 6:37 am

"Whoa Jace...since when did you turn into Stay Puft?" he said. Then Jace turned and looked at Lucas, suddenly normal. "Err sorry about that. Eh, ever since I was a little kid I've had this fondness for cute little fairy Pokémon. Jigglypuff is one of them." he said. Lucas looked at him like he was an idiot.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 06, 2014 2:24 pm

Blue couldn't stop giggling. "Come on out!~" She tossed the pokeball high, from which a Jigglypuff immediately emerged. Even managing a pirouette before landing on Blue's head, it giggled, not unlike Blue, and waved.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 08, 2014 4:28 am

Jace looked at the Jigglypuff and suddenly his face turned back into the Cute Face. "Awww shooowww cuuuuwwwte!!" he said, his body wiggling. Lucas looked at the Jigglypuff trying to ignore Jace. "So that's Jigglypuff eh?" he said. And he scanned it with his Pokedex.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 09, 2014 2:51 pm

Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 039
Jigglypuff : The balloon pokemon
Jigglypuff's vocal chords can freely adjust the wavelength of its voice. This Pokémon uses this ability to sing at precisely the right wavelength to make its foes most drowsy. When this Pokémon sings, it never pauses to breathe. If it is in a battle against an opponent that does not easily fall asleep, Jigglypuff cannot breathe, endangering its life. It captivates foes with its huge, round eyes.

A small anime style tear drop came on both Blue's and Jigglypuff's head. It half turned with a flick and a "Ji."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 10, 2014 6:25 am

Lucas thought the Jigglypuff was interesting, but he got annoyed with Jace's creepy face. So he conked him on the head, and he suddenly looked normal. "Oh thanks...yeah that's what I need. Getting hit while like that will keep me from going like that for quite a while." he said. "Well that's a relief." said Lucas. "Will, still a cute Jigglypuff." Lucas said to Blue, as he tickled the Jigglypuff playfully.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 10, 2014 2:36 pm

"Don't do that. She nipped me." Too late. Jigglypuff had bared it's mouth wide, and lunged down to bite at Lucas' finger. Also flailing out hands to thwack him if possible. Blue promptly shook off the Jigglypuff off her head and recalled it. "Bit of a wild cat. She even tried to sing me to sleep, except for the fact that she tried shrieking me away first, then began the actual song."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 11, 2014 6:45 am

When Jigglypuff bit down on Lucas' Finger, is eyes popped out and just exploded. "YEEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!" He screamed his head off. Then he started blurting out a kind of language that this forum doesn't allow. As soon as Jigglypuff was recalled, Lucas said "Oh, a Comedian huh? Well let me PUT it to sleep!!" he said Angrily. He lunged fourth to grab Jigglypuff, But Jace held him back. "Down boy, sit." he said. Lucas still went at it. "Genesis..." Jace said. And all it took was a few fiery slaps from the Magby to get Lucas down on the ground and sane again.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 11, 2014 9:18 am

"Ekk!" Jigglypuff was hastily recalled to her pokeball, and to prevent her coming out again any time soon, was securely taped over. Blue jumped back a foot as Lucas lunged in her general direction.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 14, 2014 4:54 am

Lucas suddenly got back up, normal again. "Well...sorry about that, I'm fine now. But to think that such a Cute Thing could be so hot headed." he said, then looking at Genesis, who then rolled it's eyes.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 14, 2014 2:59 pm

"You hit the nail on the head." Blue said, shaking her head. Clipping the pokeball back on her belt, she took a look around the clearing. "Uh...hey. Where's Wartortle?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 7:40 am

"I don't know, I thought I saw him-" said Lucas. Then something crossed his mind. He looked in his unzipped backpack. "Hey, where's Zorua?" he asked. "Zorua?" said Jace. "Oh yeah, you don't know. We picked up this lost Zorua in the Viridian Forest. But he always sleeps in my back, almost never comes out. We sometimes even forget he's even here." Lucas said. "Ah gotcha." said Jace. "But where could he have gone?" said Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 5:55 am

"Oh. Sleeping in my bag now." She picked up the black fox by the scruff of it's neck, which woke it up.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 20, 2014 7:02 am

Zorua yawned as it woke up, then playfully jumped from Blue's grip and went over to Lucas, then over to the new guy: Jace, who had kneeled down to it. "Hi, I'm Jace. I'm the new guy. We're gonna be traveling together. You must be starving." he said, as he gave Zorua some leftover Pokémon food.

"That...makes...sense..." Lucas said. "But that still doesn't answer the question of where Wartortle went..."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 20, 2014 9:14 am

"Probably to take a dip in the nearby lake. I saw it yesterday when I went to refill my bottle." She unhooked a pokeball from her belt. "Growlithe-san, will you go call Wartortle?" She asked down at the pokemon. The Fire Puppy nodded and scampered off.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 23, 2014 6:49 am

"Well okay." said Lucas. "So now what do we do?" he asked.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 23, 2014 2:26 pm

"Wait till they come back." Blue shrugged matter-of-factly. About ten minutes later, sounds of an angry scuffle could be heard. A smug Wartortle and a dripping wet Growlithe stepped out, the latter growling savagely at the former. Blue couldn't stop giggling as she recalled the Growlithe and Wartortle jumped up to her shoulder. "No...too...heavy...!" She gasped. The Turtle pokemon hopped back down, looking injured. "Ok...we can go now..." She said, rubbing her neck.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 27, 2014 9:11 am

"About time!" said Jace. Zorua ran ahead, stopped but still jumped around yipping. "Looks like Zorua wants to actually travel with us rather than in us." Lucas laughed.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 27, 2014 2:30 pm

Blue shrugged with a smile. "Alright. Let's go~" She chirruped as she stepped forward.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 28, 2014 9:28 am

"Alright!" said Lucas as he followed, alongside Jace and Bill and Genesis.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 28, 2014 2:59 pm

Close to about an hour after, Blue began to whine in the typical style of girls. "I'm tired~ My feet hurt~ This place smells weird~ When are we gonna get there?~ I'm hungry~ Are we there yet?~" The incessant moaning continued.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 29, 2014 6:16 am

"Oh will you shut up..." Jace muttered. "Well Jace there's only one way to settle a girl's complaining." Lucas said. "Whats that?" asked Jace. Then Lucas began to carry Blue on his back. "Give her what she wants." he said. Jace stared in Disbelief then sighed and handed Blue a bag. "Here's some beef jerky. A little on the Salty side, but we've got water too." he said. "Anything else Blue? A foot massage perhaps?" Lucas joked, however he knew he'd have to be prepared for anything.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 29, 2014 9:56 am

Blue giggled. Yay, free piggy back ride. "Ah, thanks." She accepted the beef jerky and started chewing on it. "Foot massage? That would be nice..." She murmured playfully, apparently play-act pondering.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Fantastic Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next