HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantastic Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 1:15 pm

Lucas finally gained full consciousness as he was helped up but he was quite delusional. "Oh Blue...I just had the most horrible dream...I caught a Seviper...then Boy George tried to strangle me with a labcoat..." he said smiling delusionally.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 12, 2013 3:15 pm

"...? Who's Boy George?" She tilted her head questioningly. "Dream. Ooh, it's reality!" She lavished the effect of the words on him as she held up his pokeball.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 13, 2013 6:30 am

"Boy George? Oh I love boy George." Jace said. "Ka-Ma-Ka-Ma-Ka-Ma-Chameleon..." he sang, then EmpoleonZach threw a rock at his head. "Oww! oh...sorry..." Jace said. Then he cleared his throat, and sang "Char-Ma-Char-Ma-Char-Ma-Charmelon...there, happy?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 13, 2013 3:56 pm

"...Um?" Blue wasn't really aware of this Boy George. "Whatever. Let's go." She turned and strode defiantly away from the clearing. Bill sighed, shrugged and followed her, turning and waiting for the boys to follow.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 16, 2013 9:10 pm

Jace stayed put with Lucas. "Oh geez, some friends you are. Lucas is being delusional here, and all you can think about is the next town?!" Jace yelled. Lucas noticed Jace's face and pulled him down by his shirt. "Oh Jace, it was horrible! I had a the most horrible dream where I caught a Seviper!" Lucas said. "Uh...Lucas..." Jace said, pointing to the Pokeball with Seviper in it. "Aw No!!" Lucas said running around in circles, screaming, eyes popping out.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 5:46 am

Blue turned. "Aww. Does poor Lucas need someone to stay with him- " She just narrowly jumped out of the way as he ran around in circles. She giggled and readied herself. The next time he came around, she tried to lunge at him and pin him to the grassy floor in a kind of rugby tackle.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 23, 2013 9:27 am

Lucas got knocked down by Blue, she had actually tackled him and had him pinned to the grass. "What...do you expect me to say 'Uncle?" he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 23, 2013 2:57 pm

"Uh...?" Blue gave him a poke. "Oy. You okay?" Bill came over too, sympathetically. "Anyone got any ice? He obviously needs medical attention."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 24, 2013 9:27 am

Jace came over with an Ice Pack and put it on Lucas' head. "BRRR That's freezing!" Lucas said shivering. "I know. That's kinda the point." Jace said. "You know Lucas, while you're recruiting hands for these whole adventure, maybe you should get a Medic or something." he said. "Good point" said Lucas, removing the pack.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 25, 2013 9:19 am

"I can be a medic!" Blue chirped, wearing a little nurse hat that she got out of her bag. She was looking rather adorable with the snowy white hat perched upon her jewel blue hair.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 28, 2013 7:59 am

Lucas laughed, then hugged Blue. "Oh Blue, you're so cute, I could just eat you up." he said. "Well sure Blue, but you know, you could help treat minor injuries, but what if we have little medical supplies and there isn't a Pokémon Center for miles, and one of us is really sick or injured? We may need someone with Advanced Medical Knowledge." Jace said. "And I'm pretty sure with my nose for skill, we could find one. However that will come later. Our main priority is to get to the next town. None of us is sick or injured now, so lets not worry now. With that said, I'm feeling a bit edgy, so lets just get back on the road, shall we? Alright, gather the stuff." Lucas said.

Jace went to pack up all his foodware. Lucas began to pack up the tent. "By the way Blue, what DON'T you have in that Marry Poppins bag of yours?" he laughed to Blue.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 28, 2013 2:22 pm

"My bag?" She struck an innocent face, which immediately split into a cheeky grin. " 'Tis a secret!~" She quickly skipped away, out of arms reach, clutching her bag.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 29, 2013 8:02 am

"Once again...." Lucas said, sinking his head in his hand.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 29, 2013 9:43 am

"Tee hee~" She audibly giggled, but stayed her distance. At least she stopped skipping.

(Can we have a time skip?)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 30, 2013 10:04 am

[Of Course, but hold on]

Lucas chuckled too, and blushed a little. But then he looked at the Pokeball with the caught Seviper in it. He hesitantly picked it up and looked at it. "What am I gonna do..." he said. He knew it...he'd have to train it...
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 31, 2013 5:35 am

"You could trade it...or release it...or lock it away in a PC forever..." Bill ticked off the options from his finger.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 31, 2013 5:51 am

"I...Can't...do that..." Lucas said, gripping the Pokeball. "However..." he snickered. "I can stuff it in the bottom of my backpack!" he laughed, putting it in. "But uh, I cannot abandon a Pokémon."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 31, 2013 9:20 am

"Mhm. You gotta train all your pokemon equally. And by the looks of it, your team's getting pretty full!" Bill chipped in.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 01, 2014 9:36 am

[Happy New Year! ^^]

"True that. Though not quite. But I know how hard it is, you know, keeping track of Training and keeping the levels up all the time when you have multiple Pokémon. I've heard all the stories." Lucas shuddered.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 01, 2014 2:21 pm

Blue hovered closer, eavesdropping. "Hmm. I'm doing pretty fine with 5 pokemon...One of which is yet to be revealed~"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 02, 2014 9:44 am

"I swear Blue if you keep me in suspense for too long I'll shove a Tailow in your face." he sarcasically teased, though he wasn't serious, he was tired and he would never do that to her. "I mean you've already got Wartortle, and Arbok, and Spinirak, and what was the other one again? And when did you even catch that 'Secret 5th one?'" Lucas said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 02, 2014 2:31 pm

"Nooo!" She squealed playfully. "Wait. Spinarak?" She cocked her head. "I have Wartortle, Arbok, Parasect, Growlithe and J-- I mean...nothing!" She hastily brushed off the topic.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 03, 2014 7:30 am

Lucas turned his head sideways. "Ehh...Oh yeah. Now I remember. I thought Growlithe was your secret Pokémon. I remember earlier you were like 'I gotta a Secret Pokémon!' before we went on the Anne and then you suddenly had a growlithe." he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 03, 2014 9:38 am

"Nope. I got two new pokemon. Hands off!" She slapped off Bill's hand who was trying to ease her PokeDex from her bag. "Oww. Jeez, okay, don't get so hyper." Bill retreated, rubbing his stinging hands.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 04, 2014 9:12 am

"Two? I thought you said you had 5!" said Jace. "She meant Growlithe one of the new ones." said Lucas. "Oh." said Jace.

"I don't get it Blue, why are you making such a big deal out of a Pokémon? What's so secret about it, can you at least tell us why?" Lucas asked
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Fantastic Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next