HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantastic Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 29, 2014 1:09 pm

"Well we'll see, once we finally make another stop." Lucas said to his "Passenger". Then he looked over at Bill. "Oi Bill. Any knowledge of when we'll get there....or somewhere." he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 29, 2014 2:08 pm

Bill bent his head over his device. "Yeah...another....five hours of walk, I think." He drew out the words uncertainly.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 01, 2014 8:44 am

Lucas let out a sigh. "Oh god...and I thought Kanto was suppose to be small, and towns only a few minute walks away." he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 02, 2014 5:38 am

"And you become the champion in a day?" Bill raised an eyebrow. "Nuh-uh. Not happening."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 02, 2014 9:24 am

Lucas laughed. "Heh, yeah right! There's no way anyone can become a champion in a day! I mean, Think about all the time it takes to train all your Pokemon to be strong enough. It would take like months. But im only doing this, league, as a leisure." He said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 02, 2014 9:43 am

"Really? Some people consider winning the league their dream. It also opens up certain passageways." Bill suggested, not taking his eyes off his device, and therefore repeatedly tripping.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 03, 2014 7:07 am

"Really came here to Find info on Mewtwo. That right there is my Dream. Cause I'm a Pokémon Adventurer." said Lucas. "But I'm still doing the league. I think it will help me as a Trainer, and bond me with my Pokémon more, and even prepare me for the Unova league. I was thinking of doing that with Genesis back home, but we didn't feel strong enough yet. Plus we both knew Mewtwo was the main priority here."

Genesis nodded in agreement.

"Pokémon Adventurer eh." Jace said. "Yep! They explore the lands to find all sorts of Pokémon." Lucas said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 03, 2014 2:55 pm

"Hmm." Blue said. "Mew." She pointed towards Bill. "Mewtwo." Pointed towards Lucas. "Red Gyarados." Jace. Then...what am I searching for...?
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 04, 2014 1:28 pm

Lucas turned to Blue and saw her concerned face. "Y'all right there Blue?" he asked.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 04, 2014 2:29 pm

"What? Oh, um, yeah." She jolted back awake.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 06, 2014 7:32 am

"Okay then." said Lucas, as he adjusted Blue on his back. As they continued down the Route, there was a big tree off on the sidelines. "Hey what's that? Is that a Berry Tree?" Lucas asked. "I believe that is." said Jace. Lucas looked at it, then to Blue. He noticed her sad expression earlier, and felt kinda bad...and also figured she's start complaining about being hungry again.

"Hey Blue, hows about I pick a Berry for you?" he asked.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 06, 2014 9:59 am

Blue was already reaching over at a particularly lucious Berry. So much for adjusting. Leaning over off balance, and probably making it very hard for Lucas to balance, she touched a red Berry, then her hand recoiled. It wasn't a Berry. It was a Cherubi. Apparently cross at being disturbed, the Cherubi's brow was furrowed in a frown.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 06, 2014 1:28 pm

"Hey, who's that Pokemon?" Lucas asked, using his Pokedex.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 9:41 am

Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 420
Cherubi : The Cherry Pokemon
Sunlight colors it red. When the small ball is drained of nutrients, it shrivels to herald evolution. The small ball is not only full of nutrients, it is also tasty. Starly try to peck it off. It evolves by sucking the energy out of the small ball where it had been storing nutrients.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 10:14 am

"Well there are actual Berries over there on that Tree. So whaddya say we pick some?" Lucas asked Blue, ignoring the Cherubi.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 10, 2014 5:52 am

"Um, sure." She slithered off his back, and throwing glances at the annoyed Cherubi every now and then, went over, and plucking a couple of Berries, handed them round.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 11, 2014 6:50 am

Zorua had also started eating berries. He had found some on the ground that had fallen from the tree. Then, another fell from the top, and hit it on the head. Zorua looked up and started yipping. Up on the Tree Branch was a mischievous looking Aipom wearing a Handkerchief. Lucas went over to see what the commotion was about and saw the Aipom. "Hey look, another Pokémon." he said, and scanned with his Pokedex.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 11, 2014 2:42 pm

Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 190f
Aipom : Long Tail Pokemon
Aipom's tail ends in a hand-like appendage that can be cleverly manipulated. However, because the Pokémon uses its tail so much, its real hands have become rather clumsy. Its tail is so powerful that it can use it to grab a tree branch and hold itself up in the air. It lives atop tall trees. When leaping from branch to branch, it deftly uses its tail for balance. It uses its tail to pluck fruits that are out of reach. Its tail is more adept than its real hands.  It can use its tail as freely and cleverly as its hands.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 12, 2014 7:11 am

"Oh. I see." said Lucas. Jace peered over at the Aipom. "It's wearing a Handkerchief...where did it come from?" he said. "Oye! Anyone down there?" a voice called from the tree. Suddenly a boy jumped down to the ground and landed infront of Lucas, causing him to jump back and yip a little. The boy, about 13 or 14, wore a lot of red, with a vest and hat, and a utility belt that appeared to have a small rope attached to it.

All eyes were on the Boy now. "Hey all." he said all giddy and peppy. "You all seem lost. Do any of you require assistance?" he asked the group.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 12, 2014 9:21 am

(...Pokemon Ranger?)

"Uhm, no thank you. We have no requirement of any assistance." Blue hastily chipped in.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 13, 2014 7:23 am

"Well ok then." the boy said. "Just askin out, to be a good Samaritan." he said. "Who are you?" Lucas asked. "Oh, my name's Kirby. I'm a Pokémon Ranger." the boy said. "Pokémon Ranger?" he asked. "It's a specially trained agent that protects nature and Pokémon from harm." said Jace. Lucas nodded in understanding.

"Well...Not technically a Pokémon Ranger yet. I'm in training right now." Kirby said as the Aipom dropped down onto his shoulder. "Oh is that your Aipom?" asked Lucas. "This? Oh no, this is my Boss' Aipom. His name is Chitchat. My Pokémon is still up there. Infact..." Kirby then gave a sharp whistle and a Plussle came down from the top of the tree onto Kirby's other shoulder. "Is that Pichu?" Lucas looked carefully at the electric type who looked similar to Pikachu, but different also.

"Of course it isn't Lucas, it's Plusle!" Jace said. "Plusle?" asked Lucas, who once again scanned Plusle with his Pokedex.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 13, 2014 2:13 pm

(T.T Stop scanning stuff.)

Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 311
Plusle : The Cheering Pokemon
Plusle always acts as a cheerleader for its partners. Whenever a teammate puts out a good effort in battle, this Pokémon shorts out its body to create the crackling noises of sparks to show its joy. When Plusle is cheering on its partner, it flashes with electric sparks from all over its body. If its partner loses, this Pokémon cries loudly. It has the trait of cheering on its fellow Pokémon. By shorting out the electricity it releases from its paws, it creates pom-poms for cheering. It climbs telephone poles to absorb electricity.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 16, 2014 6:44 am

[ I'm Sowwy :3 ]

"Wow. It really does look like Pichu though." said Lucas. "Well, there's also a counterpart to it, that's blue and has negative energy, called Minun." said Jace. Ah, so they must be what fuzes into Pichu Lucas thought, imagining Plusle and Minun doing the Fusion dance and turning into Pichu.

"Yeah. And uh...my co-worker, has Minun." said Kirby. "Who's Aipom is that again?" asked Jace. "My mentor. He's an awesome guy, very skilled. With physical ability and Pokémon. I really look up to him." Kirby said. "That's interesting. Where do you guys reside?" asked Jace. "Our post is just down this route. C'mon, I'll show ya!" Kirby said.

So Kirby led Emerald, Blue, Jace, Bill, Genesis, and Zorua down the path, with Aipom going ahead. "So, where were you all headed again?" asked Kirby. Lucas looked on his Pokenav. Their location and navigation still confused him. "Ehh, ask the Navigator. Blue, what was that town called again?" Lucas asked.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 17, 2014 5:26 am

(Nah, it's okay~ :3)

"What? Oh. Celadon." Blue snapped back to reality. She had been spacing out. Wartortle seemed unhappy walking along beside her. Before evolving, it used to ride on her neck.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 17, 2014 7:45 am

"Celadon huh? Well that's quite a long walk away from here." said Kirby. "Lucky for you guys, you could take the Ranger's Route to there." "Rangers Route?" asked Lucas. "It's a special route that's behind our post. Only we can use it since, well, it's through our Sanctuary Preserve Forest." Kirby said. Lucas nodded in understanding. "Of course, I'll have to ask Boss about it. But he's a reasonable cool guy. I'm sure he would." said Kirby.

Jace was curious to find out more about Kirby's kind of people. He turned to Bill and asked "What do you know about Pokémon Rangers, Bill?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Fantastic Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next