HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantastic Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 17, 2014 9:45 am

"Hrm? Not much. I'm aware that they are not Pokémon Trainers, as their goals and methods for interacting with Pokémon are very different. They harness the power of certain Pokémon and utilize them to help defend nature. Pokémon Rangers begin as Student Rangers after graduation they become Area Rangers. Pokémon Rangers known as Area Rangers primarily operate out of Ranger Unions in Fiore, Almia and Oblivia where nature is held in higher regard than in other regions. However, a rare promotion can be gained where they become Top Ranger. Pokémon Rangers use Capture Stylers to calm and control wild Pokémon to help them solve ecological problems, defeat criminals using Pokémon to commit crimes, and arrest Pokémon poachers, acting as a sort of cross between a police officer and park ranger. After a Ranger becomes a good Ranger, they have a small chance of becoming Top Rangers with many new privileges.
Pokémon Rangers usually have only one Pokémon - known as their "Partner", that is with them at all times, and has been trained to a high level. Pokémon Rangers do not usually send Pokémon to battle each other directly, but generally use the Pokémon with them to power up the energies and extra settings on their Capture Stylers or to distract wild or enemy Pokémon with attacks that are not directly offensive. These powers are known as Poké Assist and are activated by having the Pokémon Ranger absorb a wild Pokémon's power into their Capture Styler, where upon their Styler gains extra abilities depending on the Pokémon's Type." Bill stated calmly.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 8:34 am

Jace's eyes were widened at how Bill could explain so slowly yet so fast, and how much he could say! "Uh...I think I got it down..." Jace said. "Doesn't know much" my ass. He basically explained the universe about them!, he then thought.

Lucas heard what Bill said about them, and asked Kirby "So...are you from Fiore, or Almia, or..." he turned back to Bill and Jace. "What was the other one?" he asked. "Oblivia." said Jace. "Oh yeah. Olivia." Lucas said. "OBLIVIA!!" corrected Jace.

"Naw, I'm not from either of them. Though Boss said he's from Fiore. But he said that one day, when I've done good enough here, I can go to Almia." Kirby said. He looked down for some reason. None that Lucas could figure out. But he decided to drop it before he invaded privacy by turning to another question. "I've never heard of those Regions before. What are they?" he asked Bill, Blue and Jace. Jace shrugged; he didn't know.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 9:35 am

"Well, see. Fiore, Almia and Oblivia are all regions separated from the main coast. Fiore is a location with mountainous terrain and four cities located in the cardinal directions of the map. Each city represents a season: Ringtown for spring, Fall City for fall or autumn, Summerland for summer, and Wintown for winter. Almia introduces a vast selection of different geographical elements, such as a volcanic island, a desert and a valley that is constantly covered in ice. It seems to be based on the "tailpiece" of Hokkaido, which Sinnoh region is based on, though the relation between the two is unknown. Oblivia consists of three main islands and several smaller ones. There are many places all over the region where legendary Pokémon reside."

"Oblivia seems to have a history. An interesting one at that. A long time ago, there were many temples in Oblivia. They included the Forest, Fire, Ice, Thunder, Dark, Light and Odd Temples. The oracles in the temples wore a form of armor, and were called Steelheads. The armor let them control Pokémon. Each temple had a captain, who controlled an exceptionally strong Pokémon." Bill went off into rambling again.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 24, 2014 5:55 am

"Heh. Yeah, that sounds just about right." said Kirby. He turned to Bill. "You really know about History and Geography, don't you?" he asked.

"Well duh! Bill's a Genius! He's so smart that he's invented a lot of things, such as the PokeTransport system." said Lucas. Kirby lit up and shot his gaze back to Bill. "REALLY?! You're THAT Bill?! THE Bill?!?" he asked with Excitement.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 24, 2014 4:29 pm

"Uh...yes..." He said modestly and somewhat shyly, scratching the back of his head. Obviously he hadn't been out much, and was therefore not used to such praise. "Why, you know another Bill?" Blue asked.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 25, 2014 6:56 am

"Well yeah actually. 'Bill' is a common name isn't it? I mean I could tell who you were by looking and hearing you, but if I didn't, I wouldn't have known it was you without your last name...which is what, by the way?" Kirby said.

"You know, I really don't know you're last name either Bill." said Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 25, 2014 2:19 pm

"Err, there's a time for everything." Bill brushed it off hastily.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 26, 2014 6:57 am

Lucas then looked at Jace. "I don't think I know your last name either Jace." he said. "Oh uh...well like Bill said...there's a time for everything, hehe." Jace said nervously, trying to brush it off as Bill did. "Oh wait a minute, you've got the same last name as Trask, since you're brothers! And what was that again?" he tried to remember. "Oh n-n-n-no, don't!" Jace said. "Oh now I remember! Tyball!" Lucas said. Jace fell over and turned white. "Oh god..." he said in Lament.

Lucas decided to ignore him for the moment, and turned to Blue. He was about to ask if she had a last name, but then figured that a question like that would hurt her. So he quickly shut his mouth.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 26, 2014 2:42 pm

Blue couldn't stop giggling. "So, Tyball, eh?" She asked coyly. She would totally get back at him. Eventually.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 27, 2014 6:21 am

"Oh what do you want..." Jace said in despair, as he walked with his body from torso up down and dangling.

Kirby was laughing, then pointed at what looked like a house standing several feet above the ground on support beams with a wooden staircase leading up to it. "Well there it is. Our very own, cozy little Ranger Station. Ain't she beautiful?" he said. As they got closer to the small garden fence before it, Kirby picked up something off the ground. "Oh great, another one of these got dropped." he said. He turned and handed it to Lucas. "Here you can have it." he said. "What is it?" Lucas asked. He looked at the Item to see what it was.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 27, 2014 9:30 am

Blue peeked around too. This was all new to her, and she was eager to learn. She probably hadn't seen any item like that before.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 27, 2014 1:27 pm

[Can it be like just some useable item?]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 27, 2014 2:30 pm

(Oh, sorry, was that for me to determine? o.o)

It appeared to be like a pokeball, but something seemed off about it. A tell tale lump gave it away. Blue leaned over and gently pressed it. Immediately giving way, the hinges of the pokeball broke away and inside lay, a Potion, nestled comfortably inside the now broken pokeball.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 08, 2014 8:09 am

As Lucas took the Potion he said "Oh thanks". "I wonder where these things keep coming from." Kirby said as they entered the gates to the yard. "It was the East Buneary! Hehehehehe THE EASTER BUNEARY!!!" a crazed man in a cage in the corner said. "Hey, keep it down in there, Bert!" Kirby said.

As they went up the stairs to the Building, Lucas stared at the caged man like he had two heads. "What kind of place are you running here Kirby?!" he asked. "One of a Kind. Haha. No that's just Bert. He's a neighbor in these parts and gets pretty crazy when he doesn't take his medicine while taking walks, so we keep him locked up to keep him safe. Don't worry he just needs sleep." Kirby answered. Lucas shrugged as they continued up the stairs and Bert kept laughing.

Kirby opened the door. Inside it was dark, and looked like an office to a park ranger. "Well here it is. Base of Operations. Just remember to-" Kirby began, as suddenly someone jumped out from behind the desk and flipped Kirby on his back. "Oww! Hey no fair!" he said.

Jace turned on the lightswitch, and the lights revealed a girl, a little bit older than Kirby, wearing the same amount of Red gear indicating that she was also a Pokémon Ranger. "Too slow, once again Kirby!" she said. A Minun suddenly appeared and jumped on her shoulder. Lucas looked at his crew and said "This is very awkward..."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 9:20 am

Blue clearly thought not. Giggling away at the antics of the girl, she made a mental note to speak to her later. She's got to learn how to do that, even though she wasn't sure she could move as agilely as the former. Bill was lost in his own world in one of his gadgets and wasn't even listening.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 25, 2014 6:08 am

[Aaaaaand I'm back to this XD ]

The girl laughed and let Kirby up. "Well that's enough for today. Welcome back Kirby." she said. Then she noticed the Emerald pack. "Say Kirby, who are these guys?" she asked. "Oh, these are my new friends." Kirby said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 25, 2014 2:33 pm

(X3 Welcome back~)

Blue wore a smile on her face as she waved. She elbowed Bill who just looked up long enough to give a sheepish smile before turning back to his gadget.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 27, 2014 5:55 am

"Whoa...quite a looker!" Lucas said to Jace. "Well first Celine, and now this girl. Yep. You do have a problem, Emerald." Jace said. Lucas stuck his tongue out at Jace.

"So who are you guys? I'm "Sandra, and I'm one of the Pokémon Rangers here." the girl said. "I'm Lucas. But you can call me...Emerald..." Lucas said with a wink. Jace rolled his eyes. "I'm Jace, and I'm just a Pokémon Connesuier." he said. "And that guy with the tinker toys is Bill. Perhaps you've heard of him before." Lucas said, pointing to Bill.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 27, 2014 2:55 pm

Once again, Bill wasn't paying attention. He started hitting the edge of the device. "Would any of you happen to have a high voltage source?" He randomly asked.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 5:59 am

[Ok, now I swear I'm gonna try and keep up. Bad Zach, Bad Zach. X3]

"Uh yeah, it's in the back." said Kirby. "Well nice to meet all of you." said Sandra.

On that note, Kirby led Bill into a back room, where the wall appeared to be an edge of a large generator. He showed bill to a plug-in outlet. "What do you need such a large amount of power for?" he asked.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 9:48 am

"This...device..." He grunted, but went no futhur than that. He swiftly plugged in the device and waited with bated breath. ...Nothing. He let out his breath. "No. Higher." His gaze suddenly fell upon the Plusle and Minun. "Oh, hello! Look how cute. Er, would you lend me your power? Just direct your electricity here-- I mean, er, excuse me, if your Cheering pokemon so allow it, would you mind me borrowing their power...?" He looked up abruptly towards Kirby and Sandra.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon May 19, 2014 4:04 am

[God I'm so lazy]

"Sure" said Sandra. Kirby nodded as well. Plusle and Minun came running to Bill, and used their helping hand powers to help eachother charge power, then used their discharges to Bills device.

"Well this should work, but just so you know, when Boss gets here, he might be a little more desiring to know what you use our resources for. Just sayin." Sandra said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed May 21, 2014 5:26 am

(X3 *pat pat* Bad Zach! Bad Zach! You swore to be good! >:3 And by that I mean try and keep up. Oh well, I can't actually talk since I too was recently on vacation~ :3)

"Er, this device is not completely functional yet. At least, not without massive amounts of electricity which only a well trainer electric pokemon can supply." Bill quipped, without looking up, apparently completely forgetting about his own pokemon, an Electabuzz. Which hadn't been written about before because the author writing this on the other side forgot it as well.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 11, 2014 9:16 pm

[Well seeing how it's been 2 MONTHS already, I'm just gonna stop making random promises :3]

"Well fine. Just don't ruin the power grid or anything." said Kirby. Then Zorua came over to Sandra and yipped cutely at her. "Oh how cute!" she said picking him up. "A Zorua! I thought they were only found in Unova! Who's Pokémon is this?" she said. "Well...actually it's a wild one who decided to come along with us. We're helping it since it has no where else to go." Lucas said. "Wow, that's really kind of you! You'd probably make good Pokémon Rangers someday!" she complimented. Lucas blushed at the statement. "Well, I dunno about that...huehuehue..."

Jace was over at a wall, looking at the many books placed on a shelf. "Hmm, this looks interesting..." he said, making a grab, until he was stopped by Kirby's voice. "Ya might wanna take your hands off, those are the Boss' books." Jace began to get annoyed. "'Boss' This, 'Boss' that! Just who is this 'Boss' guy, I wanna know!" he rambled on moving closer to the door. "Come on! He can't be so tough!"

Suddenly the door swung opened and a figure pounced Jace like a Hunter from Left 4 Dead (look it up if you don't know), and pinned him to the ground, leaving Jace silent and white with Fear. "Stay still Stranger..." the man said with a cold, gruff, silent voice. The guy had silver spiky hair but looked in his 20's, and had a mask covering his mouth. He bared the look of a Pokémon Ranger, but in a ninja style.

[This is what his head looks like:]
Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 <a href=Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 Kakash10" />

Anyway, the man continued, "I thought I smelled something suspicious from behind the door..." then he looked up and also saw Lucas, Bill, and Blue. "And You! Who are all of you?!" He interrogated
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 13, 2014 9:22 am

(o3o Wow, this is getting kinda infrequent...)

"Ooh, sweet." Blue breathed. Not only had this person quieted Jace up proper, he was a ninja! "Hello, sir. Er, we're just passing by..." She said quietly, being the first to recover from the jolt. "I'm Blue, this is Lucas, and that's Bill." She explained hastily.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Adventure   Fantastic Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

Fantastic Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next