HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

::The haunted haunting the haunters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jäger
Jäger

::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 1:45 pm

Jäger was wandering around the pokemon center. He was still thinking about the previous incident. He didn't knew why he simply couldn't get it out of his mind, it was annoying for him. Suddenly he sighted the girl from earlier, but didn't she go with the weirdo. Thinking that she most likely got tricked by that weird boy, he gave the girl a cocky smirk. "Well. Are you a god yet?" he asked chuckling.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 1:56 pm

"Very funny. Yes, well he turned my Glaceon crazy so I left. I'm not joking though, he's pretty strong. You should have seen it... He have me these little gold gadgets and this bow and arrow and I shot the arrow and it turned into lightning and destroyed a machine!It was fun I guess but I didn't want to be evil so I left..." she said, holding Glaceon tighter.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 1:59 pm

Jäger smiled. He was happy that the girl didn't go along with the lunatic. Still, he was rather surprised over what the girl had said. Was the man really that strong? He shook the thought away from his mind and walked closer to the girl. "We somewhat got off with a wrong foot. We haven't even properly been introduced," said the boy with a sincere smile on his face, "I am Jäger."
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 7:17 pm

"I'm Brooklyn," she said, puting her hand out but trying to avoid contact. She was trying hard to be nice, but obvioulsy for someone who's usually grumpy it was kind of hard. She was worried of what the strange boy might do next. He could've just left and walked away, but what if he comes back one day and does something bad?
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 8:20 pm

He shook the girl's hand. It was really loose shake though and only lasted for a second. Jäger was more interested about the weirdo. He sat down to a nearby chair, crossed his right leg over his left one, and asked, "So, what did the god want from you?" He added a little chuckle to the end because he simply couldn't take it seriously, even though the girl had said that the guy was really strong.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 9:33 pm

"I don't know. He asked me if I wanted to become the strongest person ever and I thought he meant the champion, but then he put this weird gold thing on Glaceon and then made her evil. She just started acting up. Then he gave me gold things and did something to me but I never started being mean. So then he took me to this training room full of dummies and machines, and then he and Lucario destroyed everything within seconds. Then he told me to shoot an arrow at a machine and that's when the lightning bolt thing was," she explained.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 2:20 pm

Jäger didn't understand much. It all sounded somewhat made up, or maybe the girl was just talking too fast. He didn't want to tell it in her face though and simply looked away for a moment, blankly staring at the wall. "Ok," he finally spoke. Then he made a little pause again. Jäger wasn't really good at talking with girls, and he didn't also really want to pick up the boy's topic again. After about a ten second pause he asked quietly, "So where you heading?"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 7:43 pm

"I don't know, I wanted to do some coordinating but I also want to get badges. So it's up to you really. If you want to get badges then let's head to Pewter City. If you want to get ribbons, then let's see if there's a contest nearby," said Brooklyn. She was trying to be nice again.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 10:18 am

Jäger nodded, "Mhm... To tell you the truth I don't even really care 100% about the badges and such. I've always wanted to be a breeder." He made another little pause. To him it sounded like the girl wanted to travel with him, "I am actually heading to Pallet Town at the moment. I want to meet Professor Oak and then I want to go to Decolore Islands."
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 12:20 pm

"The Decolore islands? I don't think I've heard of that before... Well okay I guess.... I mean I guess..." she tried looking away to avoid eye contact, "I can come with you," she said breaking into a mumble and becoming more quiet as the statement went on. "Only if you want," she said, still looking away with her arms crossed. She shifted her eyes back to him for a split second then looked away again.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 8:02 pm

Jäger observed the girl. He noticed that she was constantly looking away and assumed that maybe he did something wrong to make her uncomfortable... Wait, what was he thinking? Since when did he start caring about what that girl who had earlier been so rude felt, and now she even wanted to travel with him. His blunt, emotionless face turned red and his eyes softened up as he quickly looked away from the girl. "Erm..." once again he didn't know what to say, "I guess if you want..."
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 8:27 pm

"So I guess it's settled. I guess I can cook most times, but you're really lucky you have someone like me to cook! So, um, I guess let's start going... I want to... I want to enter the contest," she said, starting to walk without even listening to Jager's response.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Jäger ran to Brooklyn and put his hand on her elbow to stop her. He then pointed towards the window, a cute smile on his face, "But it's about to get dark soon. Also you forgot your bags." When he finally noticed that he had touched the girl he quickly removed the hand from her shoulder and put it behind his head, once again his cheeks little red. To break the silence he spoke, "I just think it would be smarter to spend the night here. By the way have you registered for the contests yet?"

Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 8:38 pm

"Oh, okay," she said. "Nope. Why?" she replied to his question. She began to walk back to the Pokemon Center to get her bag and then go to bed.

(Sorry for the short post D= )
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Of course Jäger walked with Brooklyn. "Well. I don't really know much about contests but don't you need to register at Nurse Joy so you get your ribbon case or something? Or do you get them when you go to your first contest?"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 8:58 pm

"I already have one," she said bringing out a shiny pink colored case. It was completely empty so far though. She pointed at the first slot. "In a few days that space will be filled!" she said with enthusiasm. "What do breeders actually do. Like do they just breed Pokemon and sell them or something?" she asked.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Jäger looked at the box and nodded. He was also quite happy that Brookyln asked him about breeders. He started explaining, "I like to think about breeders as doctors for pokemon. We take care of their health, treat them when needed... and you know," he looked away for a moment and quietly said, "breed then." That part was little embarrassing to say for Jäger but he tried his best to hide it.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 9:45 pm

"Sounds... Interesting..," she said with a snigger. She took her room key and began to walk up the steps. "So are you looking to catch any Pokemon? What kinds do you like?" she said, trying to make friends. She had decided that Jager was trustworthy for now, so she allowed herself to become friends, or if not then aquantences.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Jäger already had his room key in his pocket. He started thinking about the question. He liked pokemon in general but he couldn't simply point out a type or anything like that. Saying that he loved them all equally would've also been a lie since he would probably never catch a pokemon such as Caterpie to his team. "I guess I catch the pokemon who I find friendly..." answered Jäger finally. Their rooms were in opposite of each other. Jäger walked up to his door and unlocked it, gently pressing on the handle. "I guess it's good night for now," he said with a smile.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 11:59 am

"Yeah. Night," she said entering her room and locking the door. She went over to her window. She closed it and drew back the curtains. She went into the bathroom and had a shower. She got changed and then brushed her teeth. She sat down on her bed and looked at the one empty Pokeball in her bag. Nevermind what he was going to catch, what would she catch for her sixth and final Pokemon? She shrugged and creeped into her bed. She left the lamp on and closed her eyes. The truth was that she was kind of scared of the dark, but she would never tell anyone. She lay in her bed and tried to sleep. She liked to be cold in bed so she had to flip over the covers and pillows ever now and then to keep them cold, which was pretty hard to do on a double bed. It was like frying food but the opposite. She woke up in the morning with no memory of any dreams she had. She coppied the routine she followed at night, having a shower, Brushing her teeth and getting changed. She opened the window and curtains before turning off the light and making her bed. She sat at a chair at a mirror to do her hair. She brushed it before drying it with a hairdryer. She straightened it before puting it into two bunches as usual. She put on her bag and looked outside. She followed the route to the contest hall with her eyes. You could see it from the window, it wasn't far away at all. She then stood outside Jager's door. She decided to knock to check if he was awake.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

::The haunted haunting the haunters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next