HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

::The haunted haunting the haunters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Jäger
Jäger

::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Bulbasaur took the hit head on. Thankfully because of the force created by Take down Bulbasaur wasn't frozen solid and clumsily landed on the ground. Still he had taken heavy damage as Ice Beam is super effective against him. The duo had completed one of their tasks though which was to get Glaceon into the poison cloud. "Hang in there bulbasaur. Sleep powder!" Jäger wanted to slow the battle down a little and was going to play defensive for a little bit to study the opponent a little bit. Bulbasaur released another cloud, this time it was sleep powder.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 7:46 pm

(Glaceon didn't go into the poison Cloud, she used Ice Beam specifically so she wouldn't have to. At the start of post I meant Bulbasaur could get poisoned, not Glaceon xD)

Brooklyn looked at weird guy with a face as to say, "Who even are you?". She turned towards to battle again and made a comment to herself, "What a nerd. He probably thinks he's a robot or a superhero or something."

Glaceon watched as the purple cloud changed color. This was a problem. Obviously getting poison wasn't good, but sleep would be terrible. Glaceon moved back a little just to play safe and used Ice Beam again. Maybe this wouldn't be as difficult as they thought. Although Bulbasaur was maybe a little stronger Ice Beam was Super Effective, had extra power from STAB and was a high power move just on its own.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 9:12 pm

"Hold on a sec," Brooklyn said to Jager calling for a "timeout" for a second. She marched up to Xene and stared him in the face. "Look, I don't know WHO you think you are, but you are so weird and annoying. So I'd advise you stop it. Good luck making friends, pal!" cried Brooklyn spraying pepper spray directly at his eyes. She then walked back the battle. "Sorry about that, um, what did you say your name was again?" she said to Jager.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 10:14 pm

"Yes, very clever. Trap a young girl like some dirty pervert in the middle of the public outside of a Pokemon Center. No I aplaud your intelligence. But I'm sure they won't," she said before breaking out in a shriek. Then continued screaming and crying for help, but of course it was all act to frame Xene.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Brooklyn shifted her gaze away a little. No human could ever say they don't want power. But what did he mean? How could he make her a good trainer? She was also a coordinator so being strong was technically only half of what she wanted. Well, there was the battling part of contests. She looked at him feeling skeptical. "What do you mean? You can't exactly just magic my Pokemon strong. Is there like a catch or something?" said Brooklyn. She didn't want to do something evil, she may be grumpy and demanding but on the inside she would never do evil unless someone deserved it.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 10:37 pm

"Well... I don't know about abandoning, but I guess I'd be happy to train with you. I'd train as hard as I can to help my Pokemon. in fact I like to train with him so they have motivation. I guess I can go with you, as long as you don't be annoying. What about that guy I was battling? Can he come?" she said. She didn't want to abandon everyone and she didn't want to hide her identity. She felt maybe Xene had something more sinister in mind, but was intrigued to find out more about how can can apparently 'make her a god'.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 10:57 pm

Brooklyn wanted to slap this boy so hard. How dare he touch her precious Glaceon and put some device on her? She sighed, knowing there's no point in hitting him or something because he'd dodge it. She sighed trying to vent out all her angry. She then spoke. "Look I'm sorry but if I'm nor dying my hair white, the devices I guess I can put up with, but does Glaceon need them, and what did you do to her?!" she said her volume gradually increased. "You know what, I don't really mind going with you but I don't want to be like you with your calculations and stuff," she said in a more subtle tone. She bent over and picked up Glaceon. She gave her a hug but Glaceon shot an Ice Beam at her with a growl. She kicked Brooklyn to escape from her grasp. Glaceon looked at Brooklyn then turned away with a "hmph". "What's... Wrong..?" she said to Glaceon. "Turn her back! TURN HER BACK! NOW!" Brooklyn screamed, tears rolling down her cheek.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Brooklyn looked down, sniffling. She had a feeling he wasn't going to help her. She put the gold appliances and Hair Spray in her bag and returned Glaceon. She followed him but really didn't trust him at all. Maybe Nurse Joy would help her. That was a calming thought. Maybe she shouldn't go with him, she didn't know though.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 11:16 am

Jäger followed the situation. He wasn't really interested in speaking with the weirdo. As the girl was somewhat playing along with him, Jäger assumed that maybe they knew each other and were playing or something. Halfway trough Brooklyn's and new guy's conversation he took Bulbasaur's pokeball and returned him, "I guess that our battle is over..." Jäger put the pokeball back into his bag and spoke just before the two left, "How stupid. In a world like this power doesn't out value friends, fun, and all the others things. Can't believe there are actually emo kids believing at and people who would go along with it." Jäger chuckled as he turned his back to the two and started walking in opposite direction.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 11:38 am

Brooklyn continued to follow. But she couldn't help but ask one more time. "Turn her back? Please? I-I don't want to go with you if you have to make all my Pokemon like this. I don't care about being powerful if I or my Pokemon have to be evil, I-I don't want to come with you unless there's a way to go with you without brainwashing my Pokemon," she said, sniffling.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 12:00 pm

"Um... OK..."she said, still upset with the Glaceon incident. She drew back her bow and fired an arrow in the direction of the machine. She didn't know why she even agreed in the first place. At first she thought she would just be getting Glaceon to shoot Ice Beam at a dummy or something.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 12:09 pm

"Look, pal, I came here to train my Pokemon not to turn them into killing machines. I'm sorry, but I can't do this. please just turn Glaceon back and then we can go our seperate ways. I don't want to be a God, I just wanted to train," she said with a change of mood.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 12:34 pm

"What a weirdo..." Brooklyn said as she walked away with Glaceon in her arms. "Fair enough he was pretty strong, but he's so horrible and has no one as a friend. I'd much rather be weak than be alone..." she said to herself. She looked at the necklace, then slipped it into her bag. She could maybe even use it in a contest, it was very pretty. She went back to the Pokemon Center to heal her Pokemon then looked around to see if she could find Jager.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

::The haunted haunting the haunters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next