HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

::The haunted haunting the haunters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Jäger
Jäger

::The haunted haunting the haunters Empty
PostSubject: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 11:05 pm

The Haunted haunting the haunters::

After spending a whole day training and bonding with his Bulbasaur in Celadon City's Gym Jäger had started moving again. They slept at Erika's place, woke up pretty early, ate, and started walking. During the walk they didn't meet all that many wild pokemon, just some weaker bug types and such. They were no match for Jäger's Bulbasaur who had just recently learned some new moves. The battles were a really good bonding experience for the two though. Although Jäger could've gone trough Saffron City and from there straight to Cerulean, he decided to go and visit Lavender Town before that. He had heard rumors that it was haunted and just out of curiosity wanted to check it out.

Jäger had came up to a big tower. Looking at map Jäger could tell that he was about a kilometer out of Lavender Town, but still, something almost "pulled" him towards the tower and he decided to check it out. The closer he walked to the tower, the mistier it got. Jäger's heart started racing. Maybe it really was haunted. Bulbasaur next to him also get creepy shivers running down his spine. It seemed like even a second hadn't passed but Jäger's hand was already pushing open the door. With a soft touch it simply blew open, followed by a strong gust of wind right into Jäger's face. Although it was almost frightening, the way the door just blew open, he walked into the dark tower and started watching around, waiting for something to happen.

Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Something pulled at his leg, trying to try him up. If he were to look down he would find that it was just a nail sticking out of the floor boards. ((Up to you if he does look down or if hes too scared)) He thought he heard something move!
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 11:21 pm

He tried to take another step but found his foot stuck to something. He startled a little but decided to look down. Since it was rather dark he couldn't get a clear picture what it was and simply pulled his leg little harder. He figured out it was simply a nail stuck to his trousers. Jäger breath out with relieve and knelt down to remove the nail without damaging his pants very much. Suddenly he heard something move from the distance. He quickly got back up and slowly walked towards the sound while his Bulbasaur already took his battle stance.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 11:37 pm

He heard laughing from behind him. Then beside him. it continued to move. Sometimes it seemed far away, sometimes very close. Then it stopped. The air went cold. After a few minutes of silence it seemed whatever it was it had gone away. Suddenly something fell and smashed. A child's music box began playing from upstairs, but it was slightly out of tune.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 11:41 pm

Jäger's heart started racing like never before. Although it would've been easy for him to simply leave he didn't want to. His curiosity was too big and the will of wanting to find out what caused all these strange noises overcame his fear. A small grin formed on boy's face as he slowly started walking up the creaking stairs. Bulbasaur didn't like the idea of following the music at all but he also didn't want to be all alone downstairs, so he followed Jäger really closely.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 11:51 pm

It was slightly more bright that downstairs. The shape of the box could be made out. The head was missing from the ballerina. Something sped across his field of view and went unseen. Childish laughter could be heard. as he moved he stumbled over something which would turn out to be an old dusty flashlight, that someone must have dropped before.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 12:05 am

Jäger jumped a little when something moved past his eyes but shrugged it off, thinking it was simply his imagination. He found the music box somewhat creepy and decided to take a closer look, but before that he picked up the old dusty flashlight. The boy walked towards the music playing item and gently with his left hand started touching the ballerina, examining it's texture, while at the same time trying to turn on the flashlight in his right hand, letting him get better view on the music box and whole room.

Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 12:08 am

To his horror as soon as the flashlight turned out something sped out of view just as he shined a light on it. On the walls were things scratched in, such as "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME" and "I'M COMING FOR YOU." After the shape sped away something smashed behind him.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Jäger's eyes widened with surprise when he saw the sentences scratched into the walls. Now he really got scared and decided to leave. He started turning himself around towards the exit, but at the same moment he heard something smashed there. Since his heart was racing so hard it frightened him alot and he jumped backwards, knocking over the music box. Bulbasaur couldn't stay brave either anymore and tightly closed his eyes.

Last edited by Jäger on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 12:50 pm

Laughter could be heard moving around the room. Something dragged him by the legs across the floor. The music box fell and started to go even more out of tune. Whatever was pulling him it kept laughing. Suddenly all the doors slammed shut. He was left in front of what looked like a toy cupboard. Laughter could be heard from inside. He was trapped as the doors were shut.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 1:45 pm

Jäger desperately looked around, trying to find what was laughing. "Come out!" he shouted when suddenly he fell down on the floor and something started dragging him across the rooms. He tried to struggle free, attempting to hold himself in place, digging his nails into the wooden floor. It hurt. When the dragging finally stopped he found himself in front of a cupboard, hearing laughter from it. He had had enough of it and wanted to end whatever was going on in that tower. He gathered his courage and with his bleeding fingers opened the cupboard.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 1:55 pm

A Banette with glowing bright eyes was shown as soon as it opened. On the back of the cupboard was "FOUND YOU" scratched in. He Glowed a dark purple and shot a dark purple beam at Jager. His eyes were full of evil and he had an evil smile on his face.

----------------
Banette
Male
Level 37
Likes to play pranks. Very loving to some humans, but longs to find the child who threw him out.

Banette used Night Shade!
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 2:03 pm

Jäger instantly jumped back as he saw the glowing eyes. He couldn't identify the pokemon just yet first all because it moves pretty fast and he couldn't think at all because all the action. He did saw the attack coming his way and managed to dodge it at the last moment though. "Bulbasaur, use vine whip!" shouted Jäger, but the pokemon was nowhere to be found. The boy looked around confused and decided to take the matter into his own hands. He rushed towards the pokemon and tried to kick it, at the same time shouting "IT WAS ME WHO FOUND YOU!"

Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 2:07 pm

Banette began dodging the attacks, being a Ghost it was quite easy. His eyes began to glow red and writing began to appear all over the walls. "WHY DID YOU ABANDON ME". His eyes then returned to normal, still red and crazy, and blasted Jager with a powerful rainbow-ish colored beam.

------------
Banette used Psychic on the walls!
Banette used Ominous Wind!
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 4:33 pm

The boy got hit by the rainbot-ish colored beam. It ripped open his sweater and dress shirt while also damaged his body. He could tell that the pokemon was rather strong. Jäger angrily looked at Banette. He wasn't frightened anymore, rather he bluntly looked at it as some kid throwing a tantrum. "Hmph," started Jäger angrly speaking to pokemon, "It wasn't me who abandoned you, and when you act like a little crazy kid it is no wonder that someone left you."
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 4:54 pm

Banette seemed surprised at that statement. For a second his face no longer seemed angry, but then he lost it again. He disappeared into the floor. His shadow sped across the walls before returning to the floor and charging at Jager from behind.

-----------
Banette used Shadow Sneak!
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 5:11 pm

Jäger tried to track the shadow across the walls but it was no use. The pain in his chest was really disturbing and couldn't let him concentrate. When he heard something behind, he quickly turned around and saw the pokemon charging towards him, but out of nowhere Bulbasaur jumped in front of the boy to block the attack. The attack was so strong that Bulbasaur flew right at Jäger, who thankfully managed to softly catch him. Because Bulbasaur didn't defend from the attack like he normally would it caused him really great damage. Also the dark tower wasn't his natural habitat and the darkness also made him feel a little bit sick.

Bulbasaur jumped off from Jäger's lap, ready for battle. The boy could notice that the pokemon was already weak from the knees tho as it's legs were shaking a little, probably also being tired from yesterday's heavy training. He took Bulbasaur's pokeball and opened it, letting the red light suck his pokemon into it. "I am not going to let you get hurt because of me," mumbled Jäger to the pokeball, then looking up to the ghost type pokemon, "After all this is between me and you." He furiously looked at Banette, "I guess you are the cause of strange rumors about Lavender Town being haunted. Well, I am going to show you what happens when you mess with my friends."

Jäger pulled out a small pan from his bag which he uses to cook food from time to time. It wasn't the most convenient weapon but it was the best he could get at the moment. He then dropped his bag on the ground and waited for Banette to attack. After all he had to be careful.

Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 6:09 pm

Banette picked up a toy box. It had a winder on the side, so it was more like a giant jack-in-the-box. He wound it up. The tune began to play. When it finished the box flew open and three Shuppet flew out. All of their eyes began to glow red and their attack was directed at Jager.

-------------
Wild Shuppet appeared!
Level 20
Male
Was thrown out by the same child as Banette. Very sensitive and cries a lot.

Wild Shuppet appeared!
Level 20
Female
Was thrown out by the same child as Banette. A klutz, always knocks things over. Always feels guilty and sometimes even cries at the slightest thing she does wrong.

Wild Shuppet appeared!
Level 20
Male
Was thrown out by the same child as Banette. Very shy and scared of strangers, hides behind other when faced with strangers.

Shuppet used Psychic!
Shuppet used Psychic!
Shuppet used Psychic!
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zMon Sep 30, 2013 3:55 pm

Luckily for Jäger the attacks were all aimed at the same location which made it pretty simple for him to simply sidestep and evade them. He had never been in such a situation, but his blood was boiling and adrenalin started taking over common thinking. Without any hesitation he rushed towards Banette and tried to hit it with his frying ban right to the head.

Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zMon Sep 30, 2013 5:13 pm

Banette once again being a ghost, easily missed it. After all technically it was similar to a fighting type move, which does not affect Ghost types. The same goes for when he was kicking and Punching. Banette used Psychic to push a box out of the cupboard, making it spill over the floor. Out came what looked like a wind-up-doll. "Stay with me forever..." It said out of tune and low pitched. As it walked it fell over and began spinning on it's side. Suddenly, also with Psychic, the words "STAY WITH ME FOREVER" began to appear on the walls. The Shuppet began to spray Shadow Balls at him, one after the other.

--------------
Shuppet used Shadow Ball! (Non-stop/Rapid fire)
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zMon Sep 30, 2013 7:42 pm

"Like hell I'll stay with you in this dump!" shouted Jäger whit anger dodging the shadow balls fired by Shuppets. They didn't stop the attack and it was only the question of time when one finally struck him. Jäger did managed to block some damage with the pan, defending his chest with it, but it still sent him flying. He flew quite far, right to the door and knocked his head against it. His vision started to get blurry. He didn't have the strength to do anything but to mumble one single word, "F**k..."

Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zMon Sep 30, 2013 8:10 pm

The Banette and three Shuppet formed a circle around him, rising aboving his blurry vision. All over the walls he wrote "NOW YOU'RE GOING TO DIE." They all used Psychic at the same time, thrusting excruciating pain onto his body (if it hits obviously).
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zMon Sep 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Jäger had no strength left to even move. The last thing he saw was Bulbasaur's pokeball furiously shaking, showing it wanted to get out, but it was no use. "At least you are safe...." mumbled the young boy as he lost conscious even before the attacks managed to hit him.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zMon Sep 30, 2013 9:48 pm

When he woke he was hung from the ceiling by strings, like a puppet. If he tried to move then it wouldn't work. It looked like he was in the top room of the tower. There was a girl next him also hung but it was unclear if she was awake or not.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8zTue Oct 01, 2013 8:34 pm

Jäger slowly started opening his eyes. He couldn't move his body and overall just felt really tired and it hurt all over. He couldn't quite take in the situation and tried to look his surroundings which actually turned out to be rather difficult. His head was hurting. To his surprise he saw a girl hanging next to her. Wait, what? Which way was he? He couldn't understand at all what was happening and thought it was a bad dream. He kept silently hanging for about half a minute, but in the end tried to ask, "Hey, you ok?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters H6Q0F8z

::The haunted haunting the haunters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next