HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

::The haunted haunting the haunters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ai
Ai

::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 12:25 pm

Brooklyn could've sworn she heard something hit the ceiling. She looked up with a curious face then shrugged. Probably just a pipe expanding or something. As she waited for Jager she looked down the corridor. Through the window she saw someone on a roof. It looked just like that guy from the day before. She then realized it probably would be him. She shrugged again and looked back to the door.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 6:37 pm

Jäger was casually laying on his bed, wearing only pants, and his hair still wet from morning shower. He had gotten up about an hour ago already. He was reading a book written by one of the professors overseas about pokemon aggression when he heard the knock. It took him a little bit more time to answer the door since he first put on his white dress shirt, leaving the 2 upper buttons unbuttoned as he rushed to the door. He saw Brooklyn. She was already pretty much ready to leave, looking nice and all. "Ugh... Good morning," said Jäger, being a little embarrassed that he wasn't fully clothed yet.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 5:06 pm

"Are you ready yet? If you are then lets go!" cried Brooklyn eager to get away. But then she got a weird feeling like something bad was going to happen. Like how an Absol might feel when they predict the future. She didn't believe in the supernatural that much though, so it never made her scared or worried.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 5:14 pm

Jäger looked down on himself. He wasn't even fully clothed yet, not even speaking about being ready. He glanced Brookyln's worried face and imminently turned around, rushing to back his bags. "You can come in," said Jäger while packing his toothbrush, some clothes, the book, and all the other things he had taken out yesterday night. He started put on some socks, his vest, and shoes. He didn't bother with tie today since he wanted to get ready as soon as possible. "So, did you get a good night sleep?"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 5:19 pm

"Yeah, did you?" she said taking a step inside. She was a little surprised at the tidiness of the room. She sat on the bed and kicked her legs about. She looked at her nails then up at the ceiling, the outside the window, then down at the floor. She pushed her hair in front of her chest and combed through it with her fingers.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 5:24 pm

"Oh I slept well," finished Jäger putting on his shoes. He kept on sitting on the bed, glaring at the girl. It was hard for him to speak again. He had never been good at communicating with girls and now one was sitting in his temporary room. Jäger wanted to get away from there. He stood up and picked up his bag, "Anyways, let's go find breakfast from somewhere and get moving?"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 5:30 pm

"Sure," she said walking out of the Pokecenter. She had completely forgot about that feeling of danger. "I think they do food at the contest hall, you can get food while I sign to enter the contest," she said.
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 5:34 pm

"After you," said Jäger as he simply started following the girl. After all he didn't really know where she wanted to go and decided to simply go with the flow. "By the way, how many pokemon you have again?" Asked Jäger from the girl. "The Glaceon you showed me yesterday seemed rather strong and you were in good sync with it."
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 5:41 pm

"Thanks. I have five but I was hoping to get my final one here in Lavender, or at least in Kanto somewhere. I'm not sure what I want though. I guess I'll just see what pops up at me and catch it or look again,"
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 5:49 pm

"Oh, then you are quite far ahead of me," said Jäger while grinning slightly, "I only have my Bulbasaur." He kept on walking, watching the clouds gently drift in the sky. He was thinking wether he should capture more pokemon as well. He wasn't all that much interested in that though. He just wanted to bond with Bulbasaur at the moment before taking in another mouth to feed. "Anyways, have you practiced for the contest yet?"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 6:01 pm

"Sort of... I guess," she said trying to cover up the fact that she completely forgot about training or even practicing for her contest. She forced and awkward smile, "So where do you come from? Personally I'm from Sinnoh, and all of my Pokemon are too."
Jäger
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 07, 2013 8:39 pm

[Sorry, I completely forgot about this site. Have been so busy with school committee, and student firm]

Jäger looked at the girl. He assumed from her awkward smile that maybe she didn't like Jäger talking about pokemon contest. He looked to the ground with a little disappointing face but instantly cheered up when the girl asked where he was from. "I'm from Kanto, Fuschia city," said he to the girl, "Maybe you've heard about it. We have poison type gym there."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::The haunted haunting the haunters   ::The haunted haunting the haunters - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

::The haunted haunting the haunters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5