HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trainer Application: Champagne

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn

Trainer Application: Champagne Empty
PostSubject: Trainer Application: Champagne   Trainer Application: Champagne H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 5:47 am

Name: Champagne.

Nickname: Champ (Hates it).

Birthplace: Kanto.

Battle Style: N/a.

Looks: Trainer Application: Champagne Sample-8919ffa03f4879e7a653f3cca8ac2e5a

Personality: Has the personality of a Raichu. A feisty young girl with a passion for fire type Pokemon. Likes to also state the obvious with the word "Duh!" Is never the type to back down on every battle she goes too (its more like "This is a big one, I'm out!" whenever she has to fight something humongous.) Is a argument starter and an argument ender-er. This is the fire trainer, Champagne.

History: N/a.

Badges: N/a.

Items: 5 Pokeballs.

Money: $6,200.

Pokémon

Pokémon: Raichu.

Nickname: N/a.

Level: 1.

Moves: Tail Whip, Thunder Shock, Thunder Bolt, Quick Attack.

Ability: Static and Lighting-rod.

Personality: Spicy, feisty, hates nicknames, doesn't like "Certain Pokemon", and likes girl pikachu's and Raichu's.

Exp: 0
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Application: Champagne   Trainer Application: Champagne H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 12:13 pm

This is Work In Progress application right?
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Application: Champagne   Trainer Application: Champagne H6Q0F8zMon Aug 26, 2013 4:40 am

Mystogan wrote:
This is Work In Progress application right?
No, Its finished. I made it so it had no "History" because not all charas have a background. This one doesn't. It was it edit before, but its done ( I made a chara before, but i never got to RP with anyone with it so i thought i start over.)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Application: Champagne   Trainer Application: Champagne H6Q0F8zMon Aug 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Actually all characters have to have a history, even if they themselves didn't know it. There are absolutely no loopholes. You'll have to have the character's history up to the 16th age. Also, the image appears to not be working for me.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Application: Champagne   Trainer Application: Champagne H6Q0F8zSun Sep 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Oh well then I'll link the picture later. (I'm on the iPad)
You can just delete it I has no need for new charas or such things on this site for time being.
Thank you Hun ^.^
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Application: Champagne   Trainer Application: Champagne H6Q0F8z

Trainer Application: Champagne
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1