HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trainer Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn

Trainer Application Empty
PostSubject: Trainer Application   Trainer Application H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 6:10 am

Name: Kistuname

Nickname:

Birthplace: Unova, Accumula town

Battle Style: N/a

Looks: I have white/gold hair (Natural: White. Faded: Gold.)
My eyes are yellow-ish gold while the color fades off to black.
I have a little nose, and a baby face.
My appearance is that I wear a bright white T-shirt that would stop about at the hip area, Long white (or stripped) socks.

Personality: Happy, mischievous, always lit up, never has a doubt on a plan for whenever something goes wrong. But as for her dislikes, She hates backstabbers, money, trickery, pranks. And even though when she pulls them, she knows their not as that bad and harmful as the person that did it to her.

History: Kistuname was on her way to the adoption center to get her first Pokemon. On her way, a round pink and black cow was waddling in her pass way. Kistuname had stopped nothing but a foot away from the Pokemon. She knew nothing about the Pokemon but its name and species. It was a miltank, and a cow Pokemon. The miltank seemed classy and careful. It had slowly waddled up to the breeder, then nuzzled up against her leg. Kistuname had kneel down and hovered her hand over her head and rubbed the miltank. Maybe she didn't need to go to the adoption center after all. She took the miltank back to her farmhouse, and gave her a new pin to sleep in.

Badges:

Items: 5 Pokeballs

Money: $6,200

Pokémon

Pokémon: Miltank

Nickname: N/a

Level: Level 6

Moves: Tackle, Growl, Defense curl

Ability: Thick fat

Personality: Happy, Energized, full of excitement, and likes to cuddle and snuggle up to Pokemon's and other people!

Exp: 0

Last edited by kistuname on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Any mod who comes by this may delete this.)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Trainer Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainer Application   Trainer Application H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 6:54 am

I haven't been looking around the forum to notice any new posts honestly, sorry about that. You'll allowed to message staff, reasonably after 2 days.

Anyway, other than the fact it took what, 10 days for someone to finally read this, it's approved. It could be longer, but I'll let it slide over the fact no one got to this over 10 days.

Trainer Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1