HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broel's Trainer Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Broel

Broel's Trainer Application Empty
PostSubject: Broel's Trainer Application   Broel's Trainer Application H6Q0F8zFri Jun 07, 2013 11:11 am

Name: Broel Nixuvious Selence
Nickname: Ghost

Birthplace: Viridian City, Kanto

Battle Style: I like to hit my enemy hard and fast. I'm an all out offensive kind of guy. I train more than I rest, and I favor fire and electric types, but will train any pokemon who's personality I like. To me it's more about the individual pokemon than what species it is. My fighting style can even sometimes be a little reckless, just trying to do as much damage as possible.

Looks: Broel Stands Six feet four inches in height, but he's still growing. He has long Raven black hair, his bangs hanging down just past his face, and the rest of his hair growing to just above his shoulder. He tries to smile, but there is a hidden coldness to him that is quite evident. He wears a smile on his face, but by the look in his eyes, you can tell he's been through a lot. Around his neck he wears a metal fang on a metal chord. He is thin, but well built. High cheek bones, and a small nose.

Broel Wears a Green T-shirt, Purple tunic, Black Jeans, Black shoes, a leather jacket, leather chaps, and his necklace. Three Pokeballs strapped to the back of each of his forearms. He wears a black leather pouch on his belt to store his money. And sometimes, He Don's a black cloak for stealth. Light fleck of dirt are smeared on his face, his fingertips and knuckles worn, his skin only a little tan, but rough, like it had seen much abuse.

Personality: Broel Doesn't talk to many people, mostly because he doesn't trust anyone except for his Pokemon. People are out for themselves, but pokemon are always loyal to their trainers. That's why he likes pokemon better than people. That's not to say that he won't open up to people he likes. Broel loves Battling strong trainers to prove his worth, and to Improve his skill. What he dislikes though is when he sees Pokemon being treated badly. If he thinks that the trainer is unworthy of the pokemon they have he will jump in with his Charmander and join the fight.

History: Broel's father was a drunk, and addicted to cocaine, and didn't treat her very well, so eventually him and his mother moved away from Cerulean city, to Viridian. But out of grief, missing her husband, his mother fell ill and died when Broel was only 7 years old. He sad next to her for one entire day and night and cried. He decided after that night that he never wanted to spend any time crying ever again. He ran out into the woods to look for somewhere to sleep the night. He didn't want to go to fostercare. He was walking through the forest in the rain, when he heard a Pokemon crying out for help. He turned to see a charmander stuck in a hunters bear trap, and out in the open, its tail almost out, and continously being pelted by rain. He ran to the Charmander and freed it from a trap, and took it to a cave nearby. Ever since that day, Broel and Blaze the charmander have been best friends. And have been surviving in viridian forest together ever since.

Badges:

Items: 5 Pokeballs

Money: $6,200

Pokémon

1:
Charmander
Blaze
Level: 12
Moves: Scratch(start), Growl(start), Ember(level 7), SmokeScreen (Level 10), Sunny Day (TM) Flare Blitz (Egg Move)
Ability: Blaze
Personality: Rebellious
Exp: 0

Last edited by Broel on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Broel's Trainer Application   Broel's Trainer Application H6Q0F8zFri Jun 07, 2013 6:18 pm

Could you add a bit more to Battle Style? Also, you can add an Egg Move to your Charmander if you would like ^^
Broel

PostSubject: Re: Broel's Trainer Application   Broel's Trainer Application H6Q0F8zFri Jun 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Fixed
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Broel's Trainer Application   Broel's Trainer Application H6Q0F8zFri Jun 07, 2013 11:43 pm

Approved~
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broel's Trainer Application   Broel's Trainer Application H6Q0F8z

Broel's Trainer Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1