HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JPD612's Trainer Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

JPD612's Trainer Application Empty
PostSubject: JPD612's Trainer Application   JPD612's Trainer Application H6Q0F8zSun Jul 04, 2010 7:29 am

JPdude612's Trainer Application

Name: Cody Bauer
Teacher: N/A
Battle Style: Usually Mix of Offense and Defense. No specific style though.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks:
JPD612's Trainer Application Zvrfp4
Trainer Card:
JPD612's Trainer Application 2iu9hu
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality: A follower more than a leader. He's not too social/outgoing to people he doesn't know or doesn't know very much. He doesn't focus much, but has much determination, and he will stick to what he wants to finish. he also has a somewhat low stress limit, causing some of the smallest insults to be very offensive to him.

History: Although he doesn't remember much this is what he does remember- Growing up in the Hoenn region (he can't exactly remember the city) having an interest in what lies in the Wild (You know, Pokemon.) ever since he was around about 5 yrs. old. His dad would go outside and research Pokémon. His mother would mainly stay at home and work around the house. when he became 10, his family moved to the Sinnoh region since there were more jobs out there. After a year or so he went out to explore out the land of Sinnoh.

--------------------------
#258 Mudkip: Lv 13 - Ability: Torrent - Male - No Nickname
(Base Stats: HP 50 - Att. 70 - Def. 50 - SP. Attack 50 - SP. Defense 50 - Speed 40)

Move 1: Tackle - Att. 35 - Acc. 95 - PP 35
A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the foe with it's whole body (Normal Type, Learned at Lv -)

Move 2: Water Gun -Att. 40 - Acc. 100 - PP 25
The Foe is blasted with a forceful shot of water. (Water Type, Learned at Lv 10)

Move 3: Mud-Slap - Att 20 - Acc. 100 - Effect%100
The user hurls mud into the foes face to inflict damage and lower accuracy (Groud Type, Learned at Lv. 6)

Move 4: Iron Tail - Att. 100 - Acc . 75 - PP 15 - Effect %: 30
The foe is slammed with a steel hard tail. It may lower the foe's Defense stat.(Steel Type, Learned as a Tm, TM 23 in DP)

Last edited by JPdude612 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: JPD612's Trainer Application   JPD612's Trainer Application H6Q0F8zSun Jul 04, 2010 7:32 am

choose 1 starter pokemon

PostSubject: Re: JPD612's Trainer Application   JPD612's Trainer Application H6Q0F8zSun Jul 04, 2010 7:35 am

Luna wrote:
choose 1 starter pokemon

I transferred from Hoenn to Sinnoh, so I got the Mudkip from Hoenn and the Monferno from Sinnoh. Does that work?
I'll try to find another pokemon to replace it....but I may not get used to it....give me some time
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: JPD612's Trainer Application   JPD612's Trainer Application H6Q0F8zSun Jul 04, 2010 7:39 am

your only allowed to start with 1 pokemon not 5 and that pokemon has to be a starter

PostSubject: Re: JPD612's Trainer Application   JPD612's Trainer Application H6Q0F8zSun Jul 04, 2010 7:42 am

Luna wrote:
your only allowed to start with 1 pokemon not 5 and that pokemon has to be a starter

BOOM, I'm done!
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: JPD612's Trainer Application   JPD612's Trainer Application H6Q0F8zSun Jul 04, 2010 7:44 am

ok Approved as soon as you fix the card and add it to your siggy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JPD612's Trainer Application   JPD612's Trainer Application H6Q0F8z

JPD612's Trainer Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Creation Station :: Trainer Creation :: Approved Trainers :: Retired Trainers-
Jump to: