HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well this place is nice!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Well this place is nice! Empty
PostSubject: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 9:20 pm

For once, the weather seemed to be on Jinkei's side, as he strolled through the calming meadows with his partner, Serenity, on his shoulder. It was a beautifully sunny day, with the sky a brilliant blue, and bird pokemon flying through it. The peace seemed to affect Jin and Serene's aura's, to people or pokemon that could see auras, their's would be glowing brightly.

"Looks like we got lucky on the weather, Serene. What do you say we get some training in while we're here?"

Serenity sighed and wrapped herself around Jin's neck like a reptilian scarf, [I'd prefer we just stay and relax, we've been training for years, Jin.]

Jinkei vaguely understood her feelings as that she wanted to relax, and crossed his arms, "But I wanna train some more! C'mon, Serene!"

She simply closed her eyes and started to snore, leaving Jin to find something to entertain himself with. He furrowed his brow in slight frustration, then an idea came across him. He snickered quietly to himself as he tip-toed over to a small pool of water near the trees. As he got within jumping distance, he screamed, "TURANAMO!!!" and jumped.

Serenity felt the vibrations of movement before Jinkei jumped, and slithered her way off of his neck and back down to the ground. She couldn't help but laugh as Jinkei came back up, staring daggers at his partner.

"I thought you were asleep!!"

Serene flicked her tail mischievously, ["Well, you're not exactly a comfortable bed, y'know."] Just then, she heard a rustle coming from a nearby bush, and her body coiled slightly, ready for a battle if need be. Jin was oblivious to the rustling pushes as he was climbing out of the pool.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 11:35 am

Shawn looked outside as he was in the plane on his way to minoru, he had hated the fact that he had left all his friends to go there, but he really wanted to. Minoru wasn't a very known region yet like Sinnoh, or Kanto. He yawned, he had been on his way for quite a while now and was glad that the plane was finally landing. He could feel the bump on the road when the small weels hit the ground. He departed as soon as the doors opened wanting to breath in some fresh air, as he quickly went throught the security and to the nature. He just walked on and found himself soon in a lot of lovely nature. All kind of bird pokemon were singing and flying around, a few bug types were lying in the afternoon sun, it was all so ... Relaxing. He decided to do what the forest pokemon did and went to lay down on the grass, he closed his eyes and could feel the afternoon sun, the soft and warm rays falling on his face, as he slowly fell afsleep.

He awoke later when he heard someone yell and was splashed wet due to a lot of water, luckily only his clothes were wet and not his luggage. He first tryed to shake of the most water before looking around. Then he noticed that there was a small lake/pool between the trees. How come he hadn't seen that before. He slowly walked towards it as he could hear a voice. It sounded female, as he looked a bit further and he could see a girl with a dratini wrapped around her neck. He walked towards her feeling soakin wet as he opened his mouth and said: ''Did you just jump into the pool?'' His clother were dripping and it felt like his shoes were full of water.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 6:05 pm

((OOC: Jinkei is a boy :P))

Jinkei flopped onto the ground next to the pool, then he heard the bushes rustling. He quickly got up and turned to see a trainer with blonde hair and a purple headband staring at him, then he heard his question. Jinkei took a second to think if this new person was a friend or a foe. He decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

"Yeah uh...I just wanted to cool off..." He nervously scratched the back of his head at the obvious lie. "So, who are you? I'm kind of new here, sorry if you're well known."

Serene relaxed when she saw that her trainer was fine with this stranger, and went back to sunning herself, but she kept one eye on this new person. Whoever he was, she could handle him anyways.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 8:02 pm

Shawn saw that she was looking at him before he talked. So the boy just wanted to cool of no big deal. ''Ah ok then well I am Shawn nice to meet you'' He said while walking closer to him. He loved to see the dratini around his neck as he looked up. ''I am sorry to say but I am not from around here, I just got of a plane and took a nap a bit further away in the grass.'' He then looked at the dragon pokemon around his neck. He had never seen a dratinin before as he got out his digital camera and made a photo of them. ''Sorry that I made a photo I just wanted to make a small photo album when I get back home to show my family where I have been and who I have met I hope you don't mind'' He placed his camera back into the bag and got a poffin. He offered it to the dratini with a warm smile. ''Here'' He said as he held it in front of the pokemon. It was a special recipy for dragon type pokemon so he was sure that dratine would like it.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 8:53 pm

Jinkei and Serene flinched when the camera flashed in their eyes, and they blinked the stars out of their eyes in synchronization. Then he suddenly pulled out a poffin that looked purple-ish, and put it in front of Serene. She sniffed it a bit, and she instantly got a sparkle in her eye. After a quick motion, the poffin was plucked out of his hand, and she chewed it slowly, enjoying it's full flavor. After gulping it down, she smiled brightly and rubbed her head on his palm,

[WOW! That was delicious!! Are you a professional?]

Jinkei felt a huge wave of joy and happiness come from Serene's aura. This guy seemed really nice, so sometimes it was good to go with his gut. Anyways, he needed to know if this guy was good or not, since he said he was from another region.

"I know this seems pretty sudden, but would you have a battle with me? Just for funsies!" He made a peace sign and flashed a grin, with Serene nodding in agreement.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 5:47 pm

He felt a bit nervous when the dratini sniffed the poffin, but he had made a lot of them so he was used to making them perfect and saw the dratini, bite. He smiled warmly when she picked it out of his hand and started to eat it. Ian smiled when he felt that the dratini's head rubbing against his palm. ''Glad you liked it'' He said as he petted the dratini, glad the pokemon was so nice. He liked nice pokemon a lot like every other person and he felt like he was trustworthy. He smiled as he looked at the two in front of him. They looked like a great time up, as he waited to hear from the guy in front of him. 

He heard the boys his question and did not mind to battle him or his dratini. ''Sure why not'' He said while looking at the boy. He got the two pokeballs out and threw them into the air. A torchic and a scyther appeared in a blue light. ''Ok Scyther is it ok if you battle today?'' He asked his pokemon. It nodded and picked up the torchic placing it aside. The torchic sat down and looked to them. He then looked at the boy and his dratini. ''Sorry if I am going to hurt you dratini, I am really sorry.'' He then looked at the boy ''Shall we begin?'' 
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 9:23 pm

Serene smirked while she slithered down to face the scyther, [Heh, don't worry about me! I'm gonna be one of the greats!] She tilted her head upwards to the sky and let loose her strongest roar...which turned out to be a cute one. (D'aw! >w<)

Jinkei laughed a bit, covering his mouth so he wouldn't hurt Serene's feelings. He felt a huge wave of confidence come from Serene, and he felt a sense of protectiveness from his opponent's Scyther.

"Before we fight, what's your name? I'm Jinkei!"

He waited for his response, then got into battle stance, he ordered Serene to use Thunder Wave through his aura feelings that he emitted, a technique they had mastered when they trained with Jinkei's mother. Serenity felt the command through a feeling, and her body crackled with electricity. She roared again cutely, and the electricity flew through her stubby horn and at the Scyther.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 5:26 pm

Shawn smiled widely and warmly when he heard the dratini's cute roar, it meant the pokemon was ready to fight but still. He could not stop smiling it sounded so cute, he just wanted to pick up the dratini and hug it. He nodded to scyther as he came in front of him and made his roar. This did not sound so very cute, The only thing he did was shout his name but it sounded more of a war cry that anything else. ''Well Again it is nice to meet you'' Shawn said as he looked at her with a warm smile. "I did not know if I have introduced myself I am Ian this is scyther and over there'' He said while pointing towards the bushes where the small torchic was watching them ''That is torchic.''

He then got into battle position together with his scyther as he wondered what kind of attack, would come into his way. He then could see dratini's body crackling as the sparks began to fly of, of the tiny dragon snake pokemon. ''Scyther Dodge'' Shawn said as his pokemon got out of the way, and dodged the electricity. ''Nice try but you have to do better when you want to defeat me'' Shawn said while thinking fast. ''Scyther use Arial Ace'' Shawn said as the pokemon flew up high and unleashing his wings on his back and letting himself fly on while the hook like arms began to glow as he charged at the dratini.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 5:46 pm

"Nice try but you have to do better when you want to defeat me, Scyther use Arial Ace."

Jinkei thought to himself, 'Ok, how's this then...?' "Serene, use Twister, and mix it with your thunder wave!" Serene nodded back to his trainer, then began to spin rapidly, creating human-sized funnel of wind, that crackled with electricity. She flicked her tail, throwing the tornado at the scyther. "Now back off and get ready to use a Protect!" The serene dragon slithered backwards a bit, and coiled herself, her eyes never leaving her target.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Scyther did not except that the dratini would use a combination of twister and thunder wave. It was hit by it and was blown away by the twister and flew against a tree. It was hurt in its back and Shawn looked at its scyther missing the attack from protect as the scyther stood up. ''Come on scyther use quick attack.'' Scyther shot forward looking for the opponent and tried to hit him but was shot back by some kind of shield. ''What move did you use'' Shawn asked while looking at dratini.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Serene smiled smugly at the scyther, while moving back and forth hypnotically. Jinkei grinned widely, "It's called Protect, a move that shields the user from all harm! Alright Serene, now use Dragon dance, then Wrap!!" Serene moved her body faster, the dance become even more hypnotic than before. Soon, a glowing aura appeared around her, and she felt her energy and speed boosted

When Serene was finished with her dance, she jumped at Scyther, attempting to wrap herself around his body and squeeze him until he was unconscious. Jinkei thought quickly, and sent a feeling through aura, telling her to use Thunder Wave. Her body began to crackle with electricity, coursing through her and attempting to go into her target. Jinkei smirked, "C'mon, this is just a warm-up!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Shawn could feel something he wasn't used to and he knew what it was. ''Can you please say out what the pokemon has to do instead of saying it through aura so I can understand it as well?'' He said while looking at the tiny dragon type pokemon's dragon dance move. He knew what she was planning and he was done holding back. ''Scyther stop holding back and dodge'' Shawn said when the wrap and the thunder wave were coming closer. Scyther dissappeared and reappeared behind the dratini. He was very close and his speed made it all do able. ''Ok now use arial ace again'' Shawn said as he jumped up and flew with high speed towards the tiny dragon type pokemon in the hope to hit it.

''You know there is a reason why scyther and I hold back at the beginning, we like to see how our opponents will react so we can build a strategy based on that'' he then looked at the dratini as slowly in his head a strategy began to form. He only hoped that it would be done before Scyther was done for the count.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 9:04 pm

[Please, he shouldn't be that fa- Wha!?] Serene barely had time to blink as the scyther came out of nowhere and slashed into her. She shrugged off the fatigue quickly, and backed away from her opponent. Jinkei's face wasn't as cocky now, but more determined and focused. "Serene, go for a Leer, then set up another Dragon Dance!"

Serene glared at the scyther, and she visibly saw it shake, lowering it's defenses. She then began to twirl and dance around, glowing with more energy, becoming twice as strong as before, and that much faster. [Alright, Serene, let's stay on the defensive, get ready to use Protect.] Serene loosely translated that, and stayed back, readying herself. They would have to train the aura communication soon, what if they messed up a cruical play?
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 9:30 pm

''Oh did I forget to tell you that we were holding back?'' He joked as he laughed a bit when he heard her sentence being cut of. He looked at the moves dratini was doing as he studied the pokemon. ''Scyther use persuit'' He knew persuit would never hit as hs pokemon shot forward but when he was just in front of him, the scyther stood still as sparks jumped of from his body. ''Hmm so the paralysis finally kicked in huh'' Shawn said as he waired until he could make his other move. If he could not attack soon he woul dbe down for the count.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 9:37 pm

"Nice, it finally kicked in! Serene, let's finish this off, alright? One more dragon dance for good luck, then use a wrap attack!" Another dance and glow later, and Serene became even stronger, reaching half her maximum power. "You're not the only ones holding back, y'know. Go, Serene!" She launched herself forwards, faster than even the scyther now, and wrapped herself around him as he was paralyzed. She squeezed, using her newfound strength to try and take him out quickly. She wrapped herself around mostly it's upper body, the arms and chest, stretching them out to prevent them from moving. She wasn't as large as she could've been at the moment, but her strength was more than enough to hold the scyther back.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 2:57 pm

"No scyther" Shawn yelled as he looked at the dratini swirling around him preventing him to move. 'What do i need to do' he kept thinking as he saw Scyther strugling to get losse however he could see dratini keeping him in place. "I thinkthis battle is over" he said to te boy as he returned Scyther and let him back out of the pokeball. "I knew Tyler could not get loose from that grip so as a victory award let me coock up some food for you an youre dratini and I will promise you that it will be as good as dratinis poffin" he got ond more out ofthe bag and handed jt to dratini with a smile.
(Sorry for the late post)
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 3:07 pm

((No problem!))

Serene flopped to the floor as the scyther was returned to his pokeball, [We won?! Awesome!!!] She slithered back up to Jinkei's shoulders and rubbed his face adorably. They won, their first trainer battle had been amazing! Jinkei couldn't wait to see what awaited them farther along the road. He turned his head when he heard the promise of food, "Food?! Dude, you're awesome!" He sat down with Serene on the grass next to the pond, and laid back. Serene was too hyper at the moment to relax, so she decided to take a small swim in the pond. She slipped right into the water, moving her body like a snake through the water.

"So, where do you come from? I'm from Mistveil City! I got here on my dad's boat, he's a fisherman."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 3:15 pm

He was glad that he would except the food. "Ok then it is decided" He got some thing out kf his backpack as Scyther helped him get the stuff ready. After a little while there was a table a coocking set and a few tables and someplates for the pokemon and then. Torchic ran oer very cutely jumping in front of him as Shawn picked him up and placed him in front of the coocking set as the small pokemon set upthe fire and he began to make some nice fresh veggie soup. Soon everything was done, some veggiesoup, a plate with dragontype pokefood. With fire and bug type pokemon. "Food is ready" he said while filling the plates with soup as the pokefood was allready in plates on the ground.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 3:21 pm

Jinkei sprang up from where he was laying, and ran over to the table, "This looks awesome!" He took his plate and grabbed a huge bite of the food. The flavor exploded with the bite, and Jinkei almost teared up with joy, "This food is amazing!! Are you a connoisseur?" As he was eating, Serene jumped out of the pond, slithering over next to Torchic and Scyther, [Hi! Your trainer makes great food, you're so lucky!] She began to munch on the pokefood, and it tasted just as good as the poffin had.

Jinkei talked between bites of food, "So, you still haven't answered me, where'd you come from?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 10:26 pm

Shawn smiled as he looked at the pokemon and the trainer enjoying the food. He was glad that they seemed to enjoy it but when he began to talk about connisours he became a bit upset. ''No I ah ... no I am not'' He looked a bit away not wanting to make eye contact. He then looked at his soup and began to eat still not wanting to make eye contact.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Jinkei noticed the trainer get slightly touchy about the subject, but he wanted to know, anyways, "What's the matter? I hope it's not too much to ask but...did something happen?" Serene continued eating her food, but she looked up from time to time to listen to the conversation. Jinkei had finished his bowl already and had to stifle a burp, "Aaaah, that was delicious!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 10:38 pm

Ian knew he had to do something as he tried to get out of the subject. ''Do you want some more? there is plenty left, and if you're dratini wants to try some that is ok too there is enough'' He hoped this would let the trainer forget about the subject but something told him that it would not be as easy as he hoped it would be.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 10:42 pm

"Oh, don't think you're getting out of it that easily! How about this, if I beat you in another battle, you have to tell me!" Even though Jinkei wasn't distracted, he still grabbed another bowlful and ate it quickly, and Serene did the same. [I think it'd be fun to battle again, maybe I could fight this little guy?] She slithered over to the Torchic and smiled.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 10:49 pm

Torchic quickly ran away when he saw dratini coming and Scyther stood protectly in front of him. ''Nah no thanks Torchic is still to young to battle and scyther needs his rest. He then began to get the stuff washes of and back into his backpack as he saw that the sunning was slowly setting. ''Do you want to camp here for the night?''
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 10:56 pm

"Ah, that's ok. Me and Serene like to stay up training anyways. We're gonna bounce out, thanks for the meal!" Jinkei waved as he traveled farther along the meadow, with Serene following behind, waving with the tip of her tail. [They were nice. It was fun battling that scyther!] Jinkei smiled, their battle was fun, but they had work to do, they wanted to train all night to get stronger for the first gym!

Soon they were at another edge of the meadow, it was already night time, with the moon right in the sky. This time there was a larger body of water, where they decided to work on Serene's swimming abilities. She dived in quickly and swam laps around the large pond, getting faster each time she looped around, "Nice job, Serene! Alright, let's try and use Thunder Wave while you're in there!" Serene and Jinkei didn't think fast enough to realize that there might be other pokemon in the pond with the serpentine dragon.

((OOC: If you could rp as a wild pokemon, that'd be great :3))
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well this place is nice!   Well this place is nice! H6Q0F8z

Well this place is nice!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next