HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi, It's Nice To Meet You All ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
LillyChu

Hi, It's Nice To Meet You All ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Hi, It's Nice To Meet You All ^^   Hi, It's Nice To Meet You All ^^ H6Q0F8zTue Nov 06, 2012 7:56 am

Alright, I'll come clean now, this is the first time I've ever joined an RP forum. I've roleplayed privately with friends alot in the past, but lately it seems that none of them are all that into it so I decided to branch out and try something new, so please forgive me if I have a little bit of trouble adjusting ^^;

Also, I'll be honest about this too, I'm ridiculously shy sometimes. I can get really nervous about trying to start up a conversation, even online. I know it sounds really odd to be that shy, but for some reason I just am. I really hope I can make new friends here and have fun role playing with everyone though, so I'll do my best to get involved. : )

Anyhow, I guess that's my introduction. If anyone wants to talk to me more please feel free to comment or send me a PM ^^ Like I said, I'm here to make friends and have fun.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Hi, It's Nice To Meet You All ^^   Hi, It's Nice To Meet You All ^^ H6Q0F8zTue Nov 06, 2012 2:14 pm

Another shy person like myself :3

I'm always happy to meet new members ^^ I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but this was the first RP forum I've ever joined too. So if you need any help or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask ^^

I'm really glad to meet you, and look forward to getting to know you :3
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Hi, It's Nice To Meet You All ^^   Hi, It's Nice To Meet You All ^^ H6Q0F8zTue Nov 06, 2012 2:24 pm

Hey Lilly, welcome to the community ^^
I'm Mystogan (aka. Star, Starrunner, Soul..) one of the staff here. QTE Ava '' Looking forward to get to know you'' :)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hi, It's Nice To Meet You All ^^   Hi, It's Nice To Meet You All ^^ H6Q0F8zTue Nov 06, 2012 7:53 pm

he guys i am just new here
and i really like this site
i used to play role playing games on other sites but nobody answered when i started a forum so i hope it will become better with this role playing site i am a little shy and i really like the huntik rpg forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, It's Nice To Meet You All ^^   Hi, It's Nice To Meet You All ^^ H6Q0F8z

Hi, It's Nice To Meet You All ^^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1