HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice to meet ya!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Crescendo
Crescendo

Nice to meet ya! Empty
PostSubject: Nice to meet ya!   Nice to meet ya! H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 11:03 am

I don't think I'm very good at intros, but here goes nothing.

Hello~! I'm Hana~ Nice to meet ya! Kaos-pinkusagi18I am, obviously, new here but I have been role playing for almost Three years. Which is kinda weird because I hate writing. I joined Role play at first to get better at writing and then loved it, though I am still not very great at it. Nice to meet ya! Kaos-pinkusagi03
Anyway I am 17 and will be starting my first year of college in the fall, uh, I love to sing and draw.... Eh, I'm not really that interesting. Nice to meet ya! Kaos-pinkusagi15

Welp, nice to meet you all and I hope we can all RP together~ Nice to meet ya! Kaos-pinkusagi17
T4C
T4C

Nice to meet ya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya!   Nice to meet ya! H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 4:46 pm

Nice to meet ya ma'am, i am T4C but you can call me T2 is you want ("T" then there are 2 other letters "4C")

Well i hope you love this family we have here and i hope to see you around :)

~T4C (T2)
jamester989

Nice to meet ya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya!   Nice to meet ya! H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 4:50 pm

i'm jamester989 but you can call me james. any way i can think of a really good story, but couldn't write it to save my life. 0:) 
Case Silver
Case Silver

Nice to meet ya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya!   Nice to meet ya! H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Hi nice to meet you, I am The Alpha Centauri. I know its a mouth full so you can just call me Alpha or Sliver. I just joined coming close to a week ago. well that all I can realy say so ill see you in some epic adventure XD
blitzmonkey
blitzmonkey

Nice to meet ya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya!   Nice to meet ya! H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Hi i am Blitzmonkey, but everyone calls me Blitz. I have been here for about a month now and i hope you enjoy your time here and have fun meeting all the people and i hope to see ya in the chatbox.
Pit
Pit

Nice to meet ya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya!   Nice to meet ya! H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 7:47 pm

I'd say I'm less interesting, but I don't know what the end result would be. Anyway, singing and drawing are two things I also enjoy. I hope you have fun on the forum! Oh, and be sure to talk to staff if you need help!(As in, not me!)
Sponsored content

Nice to meet ya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet ya!   Nice to meet ya! H6Q0F8z

Nice to meet ya!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1