HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Pit
Pit

Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 8:46 pm

(Approved)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 8:53 pm

(Yay :D Oh! I forgot to mention that Kuro's collar, when the bell is pressed on, can form temporary wings for flight. It's a family heirloom :3)

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a Zorua and a Mikemon came dashing by, nearly crashing into Patamon and ZigZag.
"Whoops! Our bad!" the Mikemon shouted with an embarrassed grin. The Zorua merely looked at Patamon with a confused expression.
"Hey hey, what kind of Pokemon or Digimon are you? I've never seen anything like you before. But, you look kind of cool and cute at the same time!" she had said, earning a laugh from the Mikemon.
"Hah! Kuro likes you!" the Digimon said to Patamon in between giggles.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 9:54 pm

"Me?  I'm a Patamon!  Though I'm not sure where I was born, I know my dad said I should get strong and join some tournaments."
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Kuro nodded, although she looked surprised.
"Ooh! How did you know my name? Are you PSYCHIC??" she asked, looking really excited at her 'assumption'. The Mikemon just face-palmed and decided to speak to Patamon.
"This is how she always acts, so try and get used to it."
The Digimon extended a paw for a paw-shake.
"I'm Mikemon, and as you heard ZigZag over there, the Zorua next to me is named Kuro."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 10:25 pm

"I don't know what, but I feel like something's coming. Hm...It's far away though."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 10:30 pm

"Something coming? Maybe we should all get some shelter." Mikemon said, realizing that the Patamon was right. Kuro didn't seem to register what was said as she just continued to ramble on about psychics to ZigZag.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 10:36 pm

(Fusion, btw, won't be available for a while)

"No, not something shelter can keep us from...But...Far away...And powerful..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 10:42 pm

(alright)

"Then... Should we go look for it?" Mikemon asked with a serious expression. This was something serious. Kuro didn't seem to think so, though. She kept fooling around.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 11:09 pm

Name: Coroko(nickname given by Gray)
Pokemon/Digimon: Coronamon
Fusion with: Gray (Weaker: Rocorolimon, Stronger: Corolu)
Personality: Shy (when around people), can get hot headed, embarrassed easily, want to put herself before others; tomboy and acts high and mighty over Ace when there is nobody around.
History: both her and Gray woke up in a large wasteland where ash fell like snow with no memories. The two never got along, but never could be separated from each other. They care about each other more than anything in the world (though would never admit it) being that the only friend and family they have is each other.
Other: she has a small scar on her left cheek and wears a sleeveless jean jacket
Theme Song: Burn it down (linken park) but when fighting with Gray or fusing with him to fight its Ash like Snow dubbed English version (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHvfT-LLhyw )

Name: Gray (nickname given by Coroko because she found him covered in ash which dyed his fur grey in colour)
Pokemon/Digimon: Riolu
Fusion with: Coroko (Weaker: Corolu , Stronger: Rocorolimon )
Personality: Gray is always serious, gets annoyed when Coroko “acts” scared, very hot head when somebody threatens her, he always put others before himself even if he doesn’t like that person.
History: Both himself and Coroko woke up in a large wasteland where ash fell like snow with no memories. The two never got along, but never could be separated from each other. They care about each other more than anything in the world (though would never admit it) being that the only friend and family they have is each other.
Other: he wears a Crimson hoddie
Theme Song: Matoryoshika" by NICO Touches the Walls but when fighting with Coroko or fusing with her to fight its “Ash like Snow” dubbed English version (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHvfT-LLhyw )
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 11:15 pm

(Approved)

"No, it's a bad idea to hunt for trouble anyway."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 11:19 pm

"Alright, whatever you say." Mikemon replied, still wanting to go out and find what the two had felt. Kuro had calmed down by now and was happily chasing a piece of pollen from a flower.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Pikachu, meanwhile, launched her twelfth Thunderbolt at Kitsune. "This time, you'll die!"
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 1:10 am

"Hehe that's what you'd think." She gave her sharp grin and giggled softly. As the smoke cleared from the thunderbolt she was gone.

Mizu just looked at all of them and twitched "I.. I have to... keep up with all of them!?! B... but .... ughh fine" she gave a deep sigh and prepared everything for them.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 3:19 am

Coroko and Gray came out of the forest into the opening where the pikachu and nintales where having a battle, they came looking for a nearby city but found nothing but a huge carter which they went through. Gray spotted the Pikachu and turned to Coroko who was hiding behind him due people being around. "Look Coroko it's a Pikachu," as if done speaking he stopped talking to let it compliment it self he then turned back Coroko "That means it can't evolve with out a stone." Coroko peeked over Gray's shoulder "that's great but can we leave know it don't like how there are people here."

*if the pikachu takes the stone remark as offencive comment then I just nailed a team four star DBZ abridged reference.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Pikachu turned around. "Why you idiots! I don't need some rock to get stronger!"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 5:43 pm

"Whatever sparky." Gray said him self and Coroko walked across the battle field.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 8:00 pm

(GUYS THE FIGHT IS NOWHERE NEAR WHERE PATAMON, ZIGZAG, AND MIZU ARE THEY'RE IN DIFFERENT REGIONS CHANGE THAT POST OR I BOOT YOU FROM THE TOPIC! I refuse to allow those who can't pay attention to previous posts into my topics.)
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 pm

(Seriously a huge facepalm for these people >.> If you read anything. Mizu lives near CELADON which is located in KANTO. Kitsune is in OPELUCID which is in UNOVA!!! I swear)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next