HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Pit
Pit

Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 10:17 pm

As Miles exited the plane, a red-hared figure appeared. "You...Do you treat your Pokemon with love and respect?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 8:52 am

Miles looked to him and said
"I treat my pokemon like, my family with the utmost love and respect, and I always make sure that my pokemon comes first"
he then looked to Eevee on his right shoulder and said
"This lil' guy is like, a brother to me and i'm always gonna treat him as, such so, we can grow strong alongside each other; Helping each other and caring for each other"
looking back to the red-haired figure whilst, strong Eevee's fur he asked
"Does that answer your question by any chance?"
he then waited for the red-haired figure to answer whilst, showering Eevee with affection.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 1:26 pm

"I see...I will test you...But for now, take this." With that, he vanished, leaving behind an Oran Berry.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 5:34 pm

Miles shrugged as, he bent down and picked up the Oran Berry before, placing it into a berry pouch in his side bag. With that he began to walk towards Littleroot Town's pokemon lab as, he'd received an invitation summoning him there at Professor Birch's request three days prior to the flight. Miles had guessed that Professor Birch had a task for him and Eevee to complete and Miles was of course more than happy to help.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Lizzy happily walked down the path, Torchic in her arms as she was heading to Littleroot to see professor Birch, much like Miles himself. She saw him and his Eevee and smiled as she decided to introduce herself. "Hey there!" She called out to him in a cheerful tone.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Miles acknowledged the rather friendly seeming girl's greeting and approached replying
"Hey there, you going to see Professor Birch?"
knowing that when a professor asked one trainer for some help there was always going to be more than them. Miles then quickly correcting himself
"Oh yeah sorry forgot to introduce myself, I'm Miles.. Miles Cooper and this my buddy Eevee so, yeah as, I said did Professor Birch send you a letter too?"
continuing to walk but, allowing her to keep pace on his way to Professor Birch's lab.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zWed Oct 16, 2013 1:55 am

"Yep, I'm Lizzy Watkins, by the way. Nice meeting you Miles." she responded before pointing at torchic and adding, "Oh, and this is my buddy torchic."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zWed Oct 16, 2013 5:58 pm

Miles nodded
"Cool, let's get going then after all journeys are better in groups so, come on"
with that he continued to walk along towards the lab
"Where you from then?"
Miles asked to keep up a conversation whilst, walking to pass the time and to build up a database of information in his head about his new friend.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zWed Oct 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Just then, a strange thing happened. A nachine arm slammed its fist at them.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zWed Oct 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Miles quickly pushed Lizzy out of the way of the fist and threw himself to the floor allowing Eevee to fall onto him before, calling to the machine
"What are you and who the hell is in there?"
Miles then, telling Eevee to run to Lizzy saying
"It's safer to protect her at the moment buddy so, make me proud"
before, leaping at the large machine arm and climbing up the machine.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zWed Oct 16, 2013 8:45 pm

Lizzy, now sitting on the ground, sighed as she never got to answer Miles' question. Torchic jumped out of Lizzy's arms and stood in from of the girl protectively, watchi.g the machine arm closely.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 1:13 am

"Chop!" A Machop appeared from behind some trees, and its left arm was a machine. Its right eye had metal plating and what looked like a scouter over it. "Machop!" It seemed to be asking for a fight.
Machop/Unknown LVL/Male

Just then, another appeared, challenging Lizzy to a battle.
Machop/Unknown LVL/Female
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 8:37 am

Miles noticed the strange Machop and back-flipped off the arm landing it he called to Eevee
"Quickly Tackle it's legs"
Eevee immediately focusing on the Machop's right leg and dashing forwards avoiding the arm at it aiming to strike hard and fast.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 1:20 pm

"Use Ember!" Lizzy exclaimed. Torchic nodded before firing his strongest ember attack at the female Machop, aiming at the Machop's chest and legs.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Machop was hit by the Eevee, however quickly used its arm to balance. It jumped and tried using Hi-Jump Kick.

The other Machop dodged, but its arm was hit, and it was hurt.

(Side note: The plot to this fangame-based RP involves these cyborg Pokémon. Some know moves they never should, which you will see more of later.)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 2:38 pm

(Sounds pretty weird :L)

Miles then, rolled grabbing Eevee and rolling him out of the way before, calling
"Go now and show it another Tackle other leg"
Eevee then, dashing at the Cyborg Machop's left leg in an attempt to make both of Machop's legs weaker to strengthen his chances of winning.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 8:24 pm

(It sounds wwird yet intersting....) 

"Ember once more, then try a tackle." Lizzy said with furrowed brows as she stood to her feet. Torchic fired another Ember in the female Machop's direction before launching at her with a burst of speed, running at her as fast as his legs would allow.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 1:43 am

Both of them dodged in total synch into the air, and crossed over. They clearly saw this as a double battle...Confusingly. "Chop!"
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Lizzy looked over at Miles, then at the Machop in front of her. She sighed, all she wanted to do was see what the professor wanted from her and Miles.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Miles however, was a masterful tactician and called to Lizzy
"Get Torchic to provide Eevee with some cover using Ember and let Eevee handle the rest"
he, then called to Eevee
"You ready buddy, let's use Tackle but, this time follow the Ember and then, strike both hard in the joints to the implants where they connect when you get close; any luck it can be used as, a smokescreen and you'll get in unseen"
Eevee nodding and awaiting Torchic and Lizzy to fulfill their part of the plan because, if Machop was going to treat this as, a double battle then, so would they.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 11:25 pm

"Ember once more buddy!" Lizzy called out. Torchic nodded before launching the attack at the two fighting types and waiting for Miles and Eevee to do their part of the plan.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 19, 2013 9:14 am

Miles was quick to react almost immediately after the Ember calling to Eevee
"Now"
Eevee then dashing in behind the Ember hopefully unseen building up speed and thereby power until, he was close enough and when he was he quickly attempted to dash at one's joints to the implants where they connect before, using that strike to force him at the other one and hit the other one's; perhaps before, they even know he's there.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 19, 2013 2:13 pm

One jumped, knowing their plan somehow. The other was hit, and taken out.

The one that dodged jumped on a tree. It simply jumped too high. They'd have to continue.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 19, 2013 6:35 pm

Miles was surprised at the second Machop's retreat but, knew his tactics must have gotten through to it that it would be outnumbered and out powered. Miles then, looked to Lizzy and said
"Well that was certainly eventful"
he then crouched down and called to Eevee
"Come on buddy good job"
his arms outstretched as, Eevee ran back to him and leapt into his arms, Miles giving him a big hug as, he let Eevee climb up onto his shoulder. Once Eevee was all set Miles said to Lizzy
"Come to think of it we should take the Machop to Professor Birch maybe, he can help it or find out what's going on"
heading over to the fainted Machop and picking it up as, he carried it with them down the street to Professor Birch's lab. When they got there he looked to Lizzy and said
"You can knock I sorta got my arms full"
waiting Eevee warily watching the Machop in case something happened after all, you never know cause, the day was seriously getting stranger every minute and the only good to come of it was that Miles and Eevee had made a new friend in Lizzy and her Torchic.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8zTue Oct 22, 2013 8:25 pm

Lizzy knocked on the door as Torchic yawned, the adrenaline rush from the battledraining out of him and  leaving him a little sleepy. She had said nothing-hadn't said anything-for some time for she had nothing to say at the moment. There was no mistaking that she thought that what currently happened earlier was indeed odd.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next