HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Pit
Pit

Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Strangely, Birch wasn't there. It was Proffessor Juniper there instead. "I know you're confused. Birch is helping in another region. I'm Professor Juniper. Tthese peopleare showing up abdd calling themselves Team Star. You had a run-in with one of them, I see. Did you see anything strange, like a cyborg Pokemon on your way?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 6:12 pm

Miles laughed
"Well there was the one that is in my arms"
he then handed the Cyborg Machop to Professor Juniper and said
"So, then what are we meant to do, Prof Birch sent us letters requesting our presence here?"
Eevee then, agreed slightly disheartened at the fact Prof Birch weren't there
"Ee..vee"
Miles stroking Eevee's fur whilst, he waited for an answer from Prof Juniper.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Torchic scoffed lightly at Prof. Juniper mentioning them being confused before cocking his head ever so slightly at Team Star's mentioning as Lizzy frowned lightly. Both stayed silent as they waited for Prof. Juniper's reply.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 10:20 pm

"Yes, though most are with trainers...Seems you were lucky." She took the Machop. "Birch asked you to come here because he needed your help to stop them. Others will be helping back in Star, but you must first beat the eight Pokémon Gyms. Are you up to the challenge?"
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 10:24 pm

"I am." Lizzy replied, a determined look on her face as Torchic gave a nod to confirm that he too was ready for the challenge.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)   Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Magma(Markj1998, Miles)(OPEN, remember the limit!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2