HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Pit
Pit

Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:30 am

(Yeah, your choice when the time comes.)

Pikachu was not able to dodge. Shielding would've taken too long. He took the attack, now bleeding from his arm. "No..."

(If a bone-crushing giant attack is possible, could you do the attack?)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:39 am

(Sure. Night Daze + Foul Play combo, coming right up!)

Kuro took this chance to use her last resort move. It was a combo attack of Night Daze and Foul Play.
"Combo: Night Play!" Kuro shouted, jumping up and spinning for the Night Daze attack, then following it up with Foul Play. Mikemon watched, knowing it was over.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:41 am

Crushing most bones in Pikachu's body, the sword was blown over and almost stabbed Pikachu, landing near her. She struggled to get to her ship. "How could I have lost...To a regular Pokemon..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:47 am

Kuro grinned and Mikemon noticed the sword by Pikachu.
"Eh? What's this?" she muttered and walked up to the sword. Kuro paid no mind; she was busy gloatinf over her victory. Upon reaching the sword and pulling it out, Mikemon suddenly had the urge to stab Kuro. Walking, although Mikemon did not want to, towards Kuro, Mikemon prepared to stab the Zorua.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:51 am

Patamon looked over. "Don't kill her...If she's running, let her go...As long as she's truly sorry..."

(One TFS DBZ Abridged reference coming up!)

"Fine, I'm sorry!"

"You're free to go...Eheheh..." Patamon laughed nervously.

Pikachu got in her ship and took off for somewhere...
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:54 am

(XD)

Mikemon dropped the sword unaware of what she almost did.
"Did I do something I wasn't supposed to?" she asked with a puzzled expression. Kuro just shrugged, having missed everything in her victory dance.
Kori-
Kori-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:59 am

Name: Angel
Pokemon/Digimon: Gatomon
Fusion with: Zaylen
Personality: Kind, Caring, Helpful, Loyal, Good-hearted
History: Will be known in the RP.
Other: None
Theme Song: I dunno yet. I'll think of one then come back and add it in here.

Name: Zaylen
Pokemon/Digimon: Eevee
Fusion with: Kori
Personality: Kind, Caring,
History: Will be known in the RP.
Other: None
Theme Song: Same as before, I don't know yet. I'll go back and add this in when I think of a name for Angel and Zaylen.

(This okay?)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 6:05 am

(Approved. Remember fusion is later though.)

"No...She was truly sorry...It's fine..."

*Timeskip*

3 months have passed since that encounter. But a threat has arisen known as the androids somewhere, unknown to the world. But a hologram message saying something about a distant planet hplding power gave them reason to go. But they were all in the hospital. Patamon's recovery may take longer. And how will they get to the planet and back? Here it goes!

A doctor walked in. "Excuse me. Mikemon, your injuries should be fully healed by now. You may go. Remember to sign at the front." The doctor was a Sudowoodo, who left soon after.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 6:07 am

Mikemon thanked the doctor and slowly got out of the hospital bed. She looked over at Kuro and asked if she was alright, as well.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 6:14 am

Patamon looked at Mikemon. "Yesterday when you were napping mid-day, the doctor daid she'll recover next. My recovery will be a while, so you should find a way to the planet. Kuro won't be hurt, I promise."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 6:20 am

Mikemon nodded and head out the room. She stopped to look at a nurse who seemed to be 'out of place'. Ignoring this, she moved out to the doors and began to ask around town for any planetariums or space stations.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 6:23 am

Just then a shiny?, no, dark?, impossible, but pitch-black Meowth appeared. Creepy, isn't it? "I can get you a ship."

(NPC, but pretty much, guess who this is supposed to be.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 6:28 am

(No idea. XD)

"A ship? Like a spaceship???" Mikemon asked, her eyes sparkling with hope.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 6:31 am

(Mr. Popo!)

"Yes. One that will take six days to get to Keman."

(Since it's supposed to be Namek, I just reversed the name XD)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 6:38 am

"How did you know-?" Mikemon started, a little confused.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 6:41 am

"I got a hologram message saying you and your friends got one and needed a ship. Hold on tightly."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Mikemon thanked the Meowth and did as instructed.
"Oh, but we have to wait a little bit for my friends to recover." she stated, knowing that both Patamon and Kuro were still hospitalized.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 11:16 pm

"Of course. But you have to know how to use it first, right?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Mikemon realized that this was true and nodded.
"Okay. Please teach me how to use it."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 11:32 pm

*Timeskip 3 days*(You can make up how to use it :D)

A doctor walked in again. "Kuro. You have one day left until your release." He walked out and changed the sign on their room door to "Open to visitors".
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 7:33 am

Kuro thanked the doctor and got out of her bed to look out the window. She could see Mikemon dashing inside to visit her.
"Hey Patamon! Mikemon is coming!"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 9:10 am

"Great! Use a Rare Candy and go today. It'll be better that way. I'll find a way to get there soon."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 3:56 am

"Alright." Kuro said to Patamon, taking out a Rare Candy and chomping on it. It revitalized her and so she began to rush out of the room to meet up with Mikemon.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 4:01 am

Patamon laughed. "I just hope they're alright with leaving me behind."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 am

Mikemon saw Kuro running towards her and was prepared to yell.
"What are you doing out of bed?! Did the doctor say you could-"
Mikemon cut herself off when Kuro held up a Rare Candy.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 7 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next