HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Card
Card

Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Mikemon and Kuro dodged the Bullet Seed and noticed the glowing Bulbasaur.
"Uh... Why is that Bulbasaur glowing?" Mikemon asked, still trying frantically to free herself.

Pikachu dodged the Air Shot, having a faster Speed than Patamon.
"Ha! You should know that I'm better at fighting than you!" he shouted, and began to launch a Thunder Wave attack to paralyze Patamon.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 10:05 pm

Patamon dodged. "We've never met, how would I know?"

(Remember these two are Goku&Vegeta but as a Pokemon and a Digimon)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 10:11 pm

"We have met." Pikachu said to Patamon with a frown.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 10:13 pm

"When? What are you talking about?"

The Bulbasaur aimed to cling to Mikemon. It didn't stop until it did(however you can decide when that is of course XD), then used Explosion.(Toldya.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 10:29 pm

(XD)

Pikachu answered after a brief pause.
"When you were only a baby Digimon. We're 'rivals'."

Mikemon's and Kuro's jaws dropped when they saw the Bulbasaur use Explosion. They comically flew up, then came down from the Explosion and were black with soot and ash.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 10:33 pm

"If you came from far away and I was only a baby when we met, how was I born in this region?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 10:52 pm

"It's a long story." Pikachu replied with a frown. He was annoyed that Patamon was having so much trouble believing him.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 10:55 pm

"You don't plan on telling me, do you? Why, because there's really nothing to tell?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 10:58 pm

"Will you just shut up about that? If I wanted to, I could kill you right now." Pikachu replied, scowling.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 11:04 pm

"What, you're gonna say we come from some high-class warriors on a distant island, where I was sent here to kill everyone, Pokemon and Digimon, but lost my memory in a crash landing?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 pm

"Wow. Did you get psychic powers or something when you crashed here?" Pikachu asked, looking genuinely surprised.

Mikemon and Kuro overheard what was said and just looked at each other, then laughed.
"But... That would... Mean... Haha... That... Patamon was... A high-class Digimon..." Mikemon managed to get out in between giggles and chuckles.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 11:10 pm

"I was messing around...Is that it then? Well then, we should be even in power! Air Shot!"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 2:24 am

Pikachu dodged the Air Shot attack and frowned.
"I thought I told that I was the better fighter." he said, aiming some Thunderbolts at Patamon.

(Whatever happened to the Thunder Wave attack Pikachu aimed at Patamon? XD)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 3:56 am

(Dodged)

Patamon was hit, knocking her down. She got up quickly, but was showing damage from battle. "Won't lose..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 4:27 am

"You won't? It's more like you WILL." Pikachu replied, firing multiple Electro Balls at the Digimon, this time.
(Don't dodge or let this hit. Just say that Patamon braced herself for it. You'll soon see why.)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 4:35 am

Patamon braced herself for it, knowing this could be a deadly mistake.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 4:44 am

Suddenly, Mikemon and Kuro appeared in front of Patamon, shielding the Digimon with their own bodies.
"Heh. Guess we really are too stubborn to let Patamon be the 'cool' one." Mikemon said after the duo got struck with all of the Electro Balls. They slowly collapsed, both having somewhat happy and peaceful expressions on their faces.
(No, they're not dead XD Just unconscious. Patamon should be like "WTF!" and start shouting about how stupid they were. She should think they're dead or something XD)

Pikachu looked surprised.
"They cared so much about Patamon that they sacrificed themselves?" he whispered, slightly shocked from the fact. His eyes held a sad shine for a brief moment.
"Meh. Makes it easier for me to kill you! No more interruptions!"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 4:47 am

"Give it your best shot!" Patamon began charging a huge Boom Bubble.

(Patamon will lose here, but things get fun. :D)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 4:53 am

(kk)

Pikachu merely negated Patamon's attack with a Thundershock, then let loose a powerful Thunder attack. It struck multiple areas before aiming for Patamon.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 4:58 am

Patamom's huge attack was useless, but with a quick movement, she threw a Rare Candy(in this RP they're pretty much Senzu Beans) at Kuro and Mikemon. Patamon couldn't move on the ground. "You two..."

"That's why I was the third place and you were just the cannon fodder, foolish Patamon!"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:02 am

The sound of the Thunder attack caused Kuro and Mikemon to regain consciousness again. The duo saw the Rare Candy, and managed to break it in half, then ate each half, immediately feeling much stronger.
"Alright! Let's do this!" they shouted, reenergized.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:04 am

Pikachu looked at Kuro. "You'll die first. Tell me, little Zorua. What's your name. I like it better when I know the victim's name."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:17 am

"My name is Kuro! And you're going to pay for hurting our friend!" she shouted, suddenly using an Echoed Voice attack. Mikemon attacked with Kuro by using a move called 'Beast Yowl' (custom move. Basically the Digimon vers of Echoed Voice)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:21 am

Pikachu was hit, but not hurt much. "Anger gives you your power, huh?"

Close by, a sword was half buried in the ground, to be noticed after the fight.

(Kuro will win in a little bit. Then one of your two tries to stab her. Then Patamon talks them out of it. Then she gets away, then a timeskip. Plot two is close!)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 5:26 am

(One of my two?)

Kuro nodded, starting to become more angry. However, she seemed more focus, and not like a mindless monster like earlier. She fired some Shadow Balls at Pikachu and Mikemon decided to watch, knowing full well that Kuro could handle herself.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)   Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!) - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon&Digimon RP(OPEN!!!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next