HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 4:11 am

(I'm really sorry! School started up, It's my Junior year, so its the most important, not to mention my first AP class, I'm really sorry! >.<)
Inigo seemed to scratch his non existent beard for a moment.
"I think I'll do the equipment run!" He said with a smile.
He flicked a finger outward pointing at the two.
"So whos got the money?" He held out a greedy hand, gesturing for them to hand it to him.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 1:15 am

OOC: OK TIME TO GIVE THIS THREAD SOME NEW LIFE!!!

***(time skip to 6pm)

After Inigo, Masaki and himself had rotated roles and work themselves to the bone they split the fruits of their labours being the new equipment, health vials and one third of the overall left over money after buying the new equipment. though he sold the equipment they gave him and used the money from it to repair the second-hand coat he bought the other day along with upgrading to a straight sword with better stats along with a sheath that met his unique needs.
They decided to spilt up to rest, or at least he guessed after all he left them to themselves and promised to meet them at this rally they were investigating to see if it was legit in claiming they found the location of the first floor boss. The rally leaders were late on addressing the crowd he checked the time on his HUD and saw it had passed six pm and was coming up to a quarter past, he sighed but continued to wait.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 1:59 am

There was one boy who looked very skinny like he had almost eaten nothing for a year and you could see his ribs as he sat in a corner of a part of the town of beginnings, alone and obviously upset. There was a small dagger in his belt and he still had the basic clothing they had in the first day they had gotten here, he looked like he would just have logged it and was still level 1 without any exp. It was obvious he had been there from the start of the game and he was very upset.

(sorry couldn't post more for now''
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 8:49 pm

The sound of chatter that filled the plaza was cut through by the sound of a person clapping strongly along with a strong voice that unintentionally demanded attention and respect of those around "Alright noobs calm down sorry I'm late so lets get this show on the road." a person with short crimson red partially standing up walked out into the centre of the plaza. Case couldn't tell if the person was a boy or girl so he decided not to guess but could tell that he/she was good at the game by having a one handed mase, shield and armour that were quite high or at least decent level for this floor. "First things first my name username is AdelungStarFighter but please just call me Adelung and I am your local resident badass paladin and I want to thank you all for coming tonight." a few people laughed at the mention of the person calling themselves a paladin.
"Also I would have to ask any trolls and grievers to leave as none of us got time for you...honestly I don't see how you can do this while people are dying." A few got up and left some with smirks and others with the look of shame.
"Right down to business, two days ago my party discovered the boss room on the top floor of the tower and we managed to even map out the safest route to it." some people gasped and began to chatter Adelung clapped to silence them "this also leads up to the reason of why we were late starting, on our way back to the town of begingins yesterday we were attacked by a PK Beater Hunter Guild who stole our map and killed most of my party, only myself and two others were able to escape to retrieve the map we hired another group of Beater Hunters of a rival guild who delivered it back to us in one piece and after inspection from the map's sketcher we could confirmed it was our map. Now that we have a safe passage to the boss room we Have the chance and the responsibility as the most experienced players to defeat the floors boss and show those still alive that their is still hope and that we can beat this game." Adelung was cut off by an applause. "Now as for the battle plan I would ask everybody to pair up into parties of six if possible, were going to raid the boss so we are going to need to have squad to attacking in waves." then Adelung was cut off again as people jumped from their seats and began forming groups though looking as if Adelung had more to say he/she stepped back and waited for them all to finish before continuing.
Case was still leaning against the wall of a build as he watched the speech and the people's reactions "Tch~ teams...." was all he thought he worked better alone, even though he new that there was a good chance that Inigo and Masaki would abandon him but he didn't believe it thinking they were good person but they would just serve as a cruel reminder that he was always better off playing solo.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 9:22 pm

Ian looked at the man that was talking. He was talking about that he and his party had found the boss room in the firt dungeon. What did it make to him, He didn't even know how to get a long with a dagger and had almost been killed by one of the wild boars while he had been outside the town of beginning. He wasn't capable for anything. He heard the man joke about his username, giving warnings to trolls and grievers that they should go away. He could see a few persons leave but he stayed there himself, or better said he would stay at the town of beginnings, in the safe walls that were around here. He didn't care how high the party would come or even if they would be able to defeat the boss and go to the next level. He wouldn't be strong enough to fight with them anyway so he would wait until they had defeated the boss, unless someone would help him. However this would not happen as he could see that a lot of members were allready teaming up with each other. He would probably be choosen last again or not even choosen at all just sitting here, hugging his legs like the scared boy he was as no one would like to party with him. He just set there as he took out his dagger and started it. He was in the assasin class which meant that he was speedy and had a few nice skills which would only be available when he would level up. He looked around and saw that a boy not much older then him had no one to party with either. Should he ask him to make a party with him?
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 10:23 pm

Anubis watched from the back deciding whether or not to brake from his cover of the others. "He sounds kind of like a windbag to me." He said muttering to himself as he watched the man speaking, "Though he does look like a strong fighter not fast but strong." He added to himself. he started to added up what he thinks is the right states for all the others.  "He seems to be a stronger one then the rest." He said little loudly putting his hand on his rapier in a bored fashion not at all seeming aggressive or intimidating.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 10, 2014 5:06 pm

Talogen sat in the middle of the crowd watching as Adelung explained where the boss was and the plan to raid it. Talogen looked around as everyone went and split into different groups debating on who to join a group with.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 10, 2014 11:25 pm

Posting Order
Everybody has a 24hrs time limet to post. If the user before you doesn't not post within the guven time they maybe skipped

The Alpha Centauri
~Ian~
XxwolfyxX
Thaloden
DarkSuicune98
Kirlia

"Right," Adelung continued silencing everybody "since it looks like you all grouped you self up into parties onto the final topics on hand regarding the boss and splitting up the money, xp. points, and loot we are going to get from the boss fight. Money will be spilt evenly among players, the party that defeats the boss gets the xp. points and if you get an item you can keep it. Does anybody object to this system?" a short silence passes over the plaza "ok I'm going to take that silence as a yes. Ok..." Adelung was then interrupted as a person in a hooded cloak was tossed into the centre of the plaza by a group of players in black armour before the ripped off the player's cloak showing extremely high levelled armour and spear for the first floor. A man carrying a two handed axe and black heavy armour walked up and placed one boot on top of the player that had been throwen into the plaza to stop him from escaping "LISTEN UP THIS PLAYER IS A BETA TESTER AND HE IS GOING TO BE A LIVE EXAMPLE OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU RUN FROM US BEATER HUNTERS!" the man with the axe in black armour yelled.

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 11, 2014 6:03 pm

Ian was so scared. He looked around at seeing a lot more people. They were going to fight the boss, he was still level one, but he didn't think he would be abe to defeat the boss, he wasn't even and he wasn't even partied up with someone. Not that everyone would have wanted. Why couldn't he have kept his avatar. He felt much more brave when he has an avatar body and not one that really looked like his own. He would have easily been able to step up but now even his life was on the line. They were playing with really lives here against a monster they didn't even know much of. He was almost shaking when he saw the people in black armour come in the center with a hooded figure. He could hear that the person was a beater. He had heard about what they are but he didn't mind. Maybe they would have a chance to be able to help them. He was sure beaters or beta testers could be able to be a great help to them if they would have to fight the end boss that was waiting for them soon. However he would not live long with thos guards around. He put his hand together. 'Please someone save him' He thought as he prayed for the beater his life.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 11, 2014 8:28 pm

Jase sat quietly during all that has happened and saw Ian alone by himself and hurried over to him and saw him praying to something and asked him "Would you like to team up with me? And what were you praying to?" Jase then asked curiosly.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 12, 2014 3:21 am

Anubis pushed into the crowd and stood by the beta tester. "Now there's no need for that, isn't he punished just like the rest of us to live here to we beat all 100 floors?" He said loudly like a preacher and he looked around. "So, there's no need to kill someone here and in real life besides why do it with an axe." He said putting his hand on his rapier . "Why not make him fight the boss alone give us a show and see what this boss is really capable of?" He said stopping his eyes on Jase and Ian. "So, who's with me?" he asked keeping the pleading from his voice because he refused to let people die even if there a beta tester or a regular user.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 12, 2014 3:58 am

Talogen pushed forward thru the crowd till he was at the front by the beta tester and the person who had spoken. He glared at the guy with the axe "I agree with him" He said gesturing to Anubis "Were not going to kill the beta tester or force him to fight the boss that would be just the same as putting an axe thru his head right here" he said throwing a quick glare to Anubis before turning back the guy with the axe "and why kill him just because he's a beta tester he's stuck in this world just like us but if you don't agree with me I'll duel you right now" he said taking a step towards him puttign his hand on his sword "but I'm going to warn you if you do decide to fight me I guarantee you I'll be able to strike you 4 times before you can even swing" he said giving him a stare so cold it could freeze fire.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 12, 2014 4:12 am

Kimmy had watchted the situation before her with a frown, studying the man with the axe, Talogen, Anubis, and the beta tester. The girl didn't look too strong, or even past level one. 

Her ocean blue eyes held slight irritation-mainly for the player weilding the axe. But, due to instinct and her mind and heart not agreeing with each other she stayed put, hands balled into tight fists at her sides.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 12, 2014 3:57 pm

After Talogen and Anubis stepped forward and began speaking against or/and threatening the Beater Hunters two of them stepped forward and restrained Talogen and Anubis, the leader of the Beta Hunters laughed as he rested his axe on his shoulder "Sorry kid but I got no beef with you, you two can say and threaten me all you want but the fact is that nobody can die in a safe zone without accepting a dual request and I don't believe you are in the situation to force me to accept it, unlike our 'friend' down there." He said with a grin that showed he was rather full of himself as the last two of their group of five retrained the floored Beta Tester and began to force his hand to the accept button to a dual invite that had just appeared in front of the Beta Tester.

A pebble glowing in the same manor as a sword primed and locked on for using a Sword Art (skill) would be shot through the air hitting the Beta Testers hand knocking it away from the accept button. The trail of light could be followed back to Case and it faded as he walked up into the middle of the plaza each step echoed thanks to the silence that had been created "....Why did you become a Beater Hunter?...."
"WHY?! It's because of them that one quarter of the game's original population has been killed!"
"...but three quarters of that one quarters were beta testers killed by people like like you..."
"They had it coming for abandoning us ordinary players on the first day and taking all the easy quests and hunting locations for them selves!"
It was at this point Case pulled out a small brown book out of his pocket and presented "You see this? This is the players guide that has all the information recorded from the beta to help new players giving access to the location of the easy quests and hunting locations you were complaining about. It was also updated by the Beta Testers on a daily basis until some people began hunting them and guess what it's still being updated by guess who, the beta testers and guess who handed them out to every player on day one. You got it The Beta Testers!"
Case put the book back in his pocket "In other more blunt words, everybody had equal access to information needed to survive so US beta testers aren't at fault. Also just a fun fact most of the people in your Beater Hunters are most likely Beta Testers hiding right under your noses and a good number of beta testers are here in the plaza. Granted most of the Beta Players did leave the rest to fend for themselves but they are Beta Testers they're Beaters so don't go around killing just to satisfy for vendetta because honestly we don't give a flying f**k about it." Case sighed as he took a breath "But if you must fight, you already had one challenger and you can count one more to that list," Case unslung his sheathed sword and sliver light began flowing out of it when he placed his hand on the hilt "and I'm sure several other people are going to stand by me as well."

The players restraining Talogen and Anubis and the Beta Tester stepped back beside their captain and drew their weapons just encase of an attack and Case held his sheathed sword as if about to draw it in front of him “You see...in this world a sword can take you anywhere…my sword…is going to bring me and everyone else freedom.....SO WHO STANDS WITH ME?" He looked at Talogen and Anubis wondering if they were going to back up their claims from before.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 12, 2014 7:43 pm

Ian had looked up to the boy that had gone towards him. Was ... was he joking about it. He was almost certain that this couldn't be true. Someone wanted to team up with someone that looked like a scaredy cat who didn't want to in this world. ''Uh ok better alone then with someone else then'' He said as he gave him a nice smile. He then watched the argument between the beater hunters and a boy he had seen standing in the group not long ago. He had also not been teamed up with the others, so he was astonished with the courage the boy had been able to stand up like that. he was never so courage and why did he have to be so scared. His class was a assassin like which made it clear due to the daggers he had. He could hear the guy ask who was with him and shuffled to him with a kind of scared look. ''I am with you, I want to get stronger and finish the game so people and myself can go home and play a game where you can log out'' He looked very shy, he was now in the center of where a lot of people where.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 13, 2014 1:55 am

Anubis stepped forward and unsheathed his sword as he stood next to Case. "Make that three duel request." He said as he gave his sword and few quick swings. It looked more like a flash silver then a blade. Anubis put it up to his and glared at the guy with the axe. "And if you don't know why my username is Anubis it's because I lead challengers to there deaths." He said a faint gleam of furry in his eyes.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 13, 2014 4:39 am

Talogen walked over to the boy who had stepped out of the crowd and stood next to him. "You already know I'm with you" he said to Case drawing his sword giving it a slight spin. "but I think you can handle him easily" he said gesturing to the guy with the axe "so I'd like to switch my duel request to him" he said pointing his sword to the person who had restrained him glaring at him with seething furry.

Last edited by thaloden on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 13, 2014 5:18 am

Kimmy walked over to the forming group and gave Case a small smile before saying, "You have one more supporter, it seems." as she drew her own sword. She gripped the weapon tightly as her smile turned to a light frown as she turned to the group in black.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 14, 2014 2:44 am

Jase then walked over to Case and said with a grin "I am with you til the end of this." and then glared at the other group with intent to hurt and pulled out his sword.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 15, 2014 2:50 am

OOC: sorry its not much

After the first five stepped forward and joined him drawing their swords ready to fight along aside him against the Beater Hunters, after them everybody around them who had attended the meeting at the plaza interested in defeating the first floor boss began to step forward, drawing their swords backing him and the first five up. Eventually the crowd was split in two one side surrounding the Beater protecting him and the group of Beater Hunters who they out numbered on a ratio of five to one. "So Mr. Beater hunters what's it going to be?" Case asked with a smug smirk on his face. "DAMN YOU." the leader of the beater hunters said before turning his back and walked off in a storm "Watch your back beta tester your head is going to be the next one on my list and I don't want some boss killing you." and with that the Beater Hunters left. "Tch~." Case said as he slung his sheathed sword back over his shoulder "...cowards...." he mumbled under his breath during the uproar of cheers the people around made after the Hunters had left so he couldn't be herd. he waited for everybody to calm down along with Adelung who was standing quietly and calmly beside him after taking a stand beside him who seemed to be waiting for everybody to calm down.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 17, 2014 8:41 pm

Ian had been a bit outside not wanting to be in the center of the attention as he was hoking around looking a bit scared to the group where he was standing in. The guards had a few good point which he was the only one who seemed to agree with in the group he was at the moment. All the beta testers had taken everything for themselves all the exp and even though they had made the book that gave all the information they would keep a lot of info for themselves, like maybe if there were things like secret treasure chests or easy routes to get from town to town. Should he follow them? He was really doubting, every person was walking around talking and not being calm or just silent so this would be his moment. He knew he could make a big mistake however he had never played this game before and he wanted to be able to learn with other players which didn't like beta testers. He walked away , no one would notice him anyway he was a no body just like the feeling he had from the others and he knew he would be able to leave the other group when he would want to. He went away to the direction the group had gone before of the beta test hunters looking for them. He finally found them a bit far away from the center where he had just been moments ago as he went to the team. ''Sir if you wouldn't mind I would like to join the beater hunters.'' He said with a look on his face he knew the captain would approve these thoughts had made him feel like the others were cheating and he had to do with what he could while the betears knew all the best things.
(if it was beta hunters then just think i said that and ur post was long enough :3)
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 23, 2014 4:53 am

Talogen sheathed his sword and took a deep breath glad he hadn't actually had to kill anyone. He moved away from the front of the crowd and sat near the back waiting for everything to calm down.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 23, 2014 5:34 am

Kimmy sheathed  her sword and looked around at  the crowd as they cheered, she then stared at the ground quietly. She gave a small smile, satisfied with the fact she did something to help stop a fight for once in her life.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 25, 2014 10:38 pm

Jase was glad he didn't have to kill anyone and walked to the far back on the group away from everyone and wondered what would the person, who got everyone to stand up, do next.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 26, 2014 3:40 am

Once the group had settled down Adelung stepped forward once agin and faced the crowd "Now back to the last bits of details before I was interrupted by that...incident...anyhow from the info about the boss that has been realised in the latest issue of the player hand guide the boss is called Rithbane The Watcher, apparently he is a 9 feet tall armoured cyclops and mainly follows a start forward attack patterns with the Kanabō smashing the ground with it's shield to create shockwaves to knock his enemies back before smashing their brains in with the Kanabō that is until it's health hits the red on its third and final health bar then it swaps to a two handed Morning Star which it goes completely berserk with. Along with the boss we will have his minions to deal with which are special types of trolls, there are two types according the book the first type doesn't actually do any damage to you but will throw bolas at you making you unable to move and the pull you in closer to the Boss and the other minion which are the Paladin Troll fully armoured and equipped with a one handed war hammer and shield." Adelung took a deep breath before finishing up "Ok we'll that's it you are all dismissed make sure you and your parties' are back here at eight am sharp."
Case was about to walk off when Adelung stopped him and the other first five who stepped forward to defend the Beta Tester's life "Hey could you guys wait a moment?"

The leader of the Beater Hunters lead Ian down an ally way while his other men blocked off ether end before he pinned Ian to the wall with one hand and pressed the blade of his axe against his neck "why the hell should I let a runt like you join my ranks?" He asked in a low threatening whisper "after all aren't you one of those punks who wanted to stop me from killing that Beater back at the plaza?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next