HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales Empty
PostSubject: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 11:58 am

Case walked along a dirt path, with grassy fields to ether sides, hunting boars when saw one. He sighed as he walked back towards The Town of Beginnings, he was trapped in a death game and he was bored, he looked at his inventory, it had 3 boar tusks. A rare loot on this floor but they being sold at a high price.

It had been two whole days sense the games launch. "This is really pathic," he thought aloud "everybody in this game is a big time gamer and we still haven't found the first floors boss." He sighed the game was nothing like the beta they changed the location of everything most likely the main locations from the beta were most likely monster houses now. There were 200,000 people left in this game the game had dubble that number at launch, 1/4 of the 200,000 beta testers like him 3/4 of those players have been killed. Beta testers were being hunted by certain player were now firming guilds who believe it was beta testers fault for the death within the first day.

The majority of the beta tester fled and took most of the easy quests and good hunting grounds. But he wasn't like the other beta testers he took quest that he shouldn't have been able to do alone, and he did them. He look over his list of loot which he was going to sell, he hoped that he nothing big would happen when he was in town, he saw it in the distance now. The last thing he wanted was to get into a dual.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Inigo quickly dodged the charging boar. "Linear!" He shouted out the name of the attack to himself before quickly darting his more than simple looking Rapier through the opponent boars thick hide. He quickly ran over to the boar, looting whatever materials the thing had dropped. He scrolled his finger down, the HUD coming into view. "Items, weak health pot.." He muttered as he went through the processes of claiming the item from his inventory. He quickly drank the small viel, almost flavorless like water. "Right, time for the next!" He definitely had nothing against being stuck in this world, in fact as long as he kept chugging back those health items, it was fun!
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Case watched what he thought was some noob drinking health potions like there was no tomorrow. He sighed as he walked past 'Looks like some people don't know the vale of health potions' he thought to himself 'even if they are small vials. They are wroth twice their weight in gold, after all people just want to stay alive'.  He was only a few feet from entering the town now.

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 9:44 pm

(XD You two both spelled 'vial' wrong)

Meanwhile, Masaki was busy with a group of wild boar that she had accidentally stumbled upon. She was slicing away; one slice here and another there, with her trusty blade. Although it was only a simple, basic straight sword, Masaki enjoyed using it. She decided to use a skill, and chose Savage Fulcrum in order to strike multiple enemies at once.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 11:40 pm

the group of boars explode into pixels and loot drops where they once were.

Case walked through the town, he had just bought a worn looking dark marine blue trench coat which had a crimson stripe running down each arm, and white iron decal. He didn't care he could get it replaced or repaired at a player's shop. but for the mean time it was better than nothing. his path was blocked, there was a crowd of people, a lot of shouting and swears. he sighed, cowards got into a street fight again, probably over a loaf of bread. he stepped into crowd pushing his way to the front of the crowd unnoticed. he was a little shocked to see it was street fight caused by a guild (probable illegal) beating up other players yelling something a map.

His blood boiled, this was sickening people fighting each other to survive...and yet they were supposed to be the most intelligent creatures on the planet. "Tsk" was the sound that escaped his lips, one of the guild members notice him speak. "Hey ****** you got a problem?" the boy walked over, he carried a two handed sword the size of his body. "Yea, I have a problem," Case said as he took off his sheath held it and kept it in his left hand as he pulled out his sword. "My problem is little sh*ts like you three stomping on others to get what you want." his sword glowed a Sliver light, he was ready to use a skill at a seconds notice.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 12:51 am

Once the boars were defeated, Masaki picked up her loot, finding a boar tusk, a vial of weak potion, and some money. She put away both the tusk and the vial, deciding to sell the vial later since her health was completely fine at the moment. Masaki turned to walk back to the town, and when she arrived, she was surprised to see a street fight. In the midst of the fight stood a teenage boy about her age unsheathing his sword. It shone, showing that he was going to use a skill.
"What's going on here?" Masaki shouted, her voice sounding authoritative and tough. Masaki was known around town to be one of those girls who acted tough and WAS tough. Because of her short temper, people usually avoided angering her. And right now, the street fight was something that she didn't approve of.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 1:05 am

Case threw a glance at her before the three charged him "Snake Bite" he whispererd as he broke the boys sword and blocked the other two who where using straight swords with his sheathe. he kicked the boy into an ncp's stall, while swinging a horizontal strike cutting the other two in the chest, followed by knocking them back with the sheath. they didn't stand a chance against him "This what people like you get." he began "people who abuse other players to get what they want, instead of working with people to get out of this death game GET THEIR ASSES KICKED BY ME! SO IF YOU WERE SMART YOU WOULD LEAVE NOW AND CRAWL BACK INTO THE HOLE YOU CAME FROM!" his sword glowed again, "or are you going to make my day?" he taunted them.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 4:07 am

(shh, don't worry about it card XD)
Inigo quickly returned his rapier back to its sheath. The boar in front of his turned back into the pixels in which it was made before disappearing completely. He fell backwards to the grass beneath him. The cool ground and chilling wind counteracting the sun beating down on him. He rose back up, just as quickly as he had fallen to the ground. "Welp, that's enough for now, I think I deserve some food with the amount of gold I got!." He thought to himself. His mouth began to salivate on its own as he approached the town, he could already smell the different meats and breads cooking in the air.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 7:39 pm

(XD)

Masaki saw that Case seemed to have it under control, so she walked up to some of the players on the ground and pushed them away.
"You heard him! Get out of here before I do some more damage!" she said, not bothering to shout about it. She just spoke in a regular voice that was only slightly raised. Turning her attention to Case, Masaki put out a hand for a handshake.
"My name's Masaki. Glad to see that some people around here have guts and fight for justice."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 8:06 pm

The three thugs ran away yelling they would get revenge, Case sighed "cowards" he muttered to himself as he sheathed his sword and put it back on. he looked at the girl he picked up the half of the boy's sword which was left behind, "Case." he as put the broken blade in her hand "spoils of the battle, its a weak but very rare and valuable metal even when broken. NPCs pay a high price for it." he turned and walked towards a Ramen stand he saw a block back, he was getting hungry. then he started to wonder what was that map the thugs were after. "It couldn't be a map to the boss room could it?" he thought.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 9:48 pm

Masaki thanked Case for the broken blade, taking it and putting it into her inventory. She noticed that he looked hungry and had walked over to a ramen shop, and followed suit, having gotten hungry herself.
"You interested in finding the first floor boss? I've heard that a lot of the players have given up already." she said with a bored expression. Masaki ordered some beef and pork ramen and was waiting patiently for her food.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 10:27 pm

Case examined her through the corner of his eyes, while ordering an extra spicy seafood ramen or his "usual" the player who ran the store knew him from coming back here at this time on most days, she teased him about actually making a friend. "Why did you follow me here?" he asked Masaki "and how did you know I'm looking for the Floor's Boss Chamber? Or is it that little girls can read minds now days."(dyspraxia kicking in) he sighed and changed his order of ramen to go, he wanted more information on this map. the logical and insane thing was to track down the thugs from earlier and interrogate them.

Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Masaki soon got her food and began to eat.
"I followed you because I was hungry," Masaki replied, then she ate some noodles and swallowed before answering Case's second question.
"And, I knew you were looking for the First Floor's Boss since players who gave up would stop a fight like that. Also, you're pretty strong."
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 11:08 pm

(Dyspraxia is DCD or Developmental coordination disorder... in other words its when your brain signals get mixed up while performing motor skills ;3)
As Inigo made his way through the city something hit his nose, fish, beef and, pork? Ramen! The thought of the flavor filled food quickly made his feet start walking on there own, following his nose through alleys before reaching the small ramen stand, two others were also sitting, apparently waiting for food, but he didnt mind them, he squished his way up to the counter, ordering a chicken Ramen before the man running the stand could even ask. Now all that was left to do was try and wait.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 11:14 pm

(Actually I am dyspraxic and it effects more then just my motor skills :P it can lead to shortness in breath, hightening and dulling of sences and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember XD the effects vary from person to person but all end up having problem with motor skills)

Case blushed a little, he began to eat "so what if I am looking for the boss," he spoke with his mouth full trying to avoid the compliment given to him.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 11:16 pm

"I'm looking, myself." she replied with a defiant grin. Masaki had been searching for quite a while now. She even went so far as to nearly beat up a few beta testers to see if they knew. Of course, they weren't even called beta testers anymore. They were now named 'Beaters' since they were the most likely to beat the game.
"I'm not giving up, no matter what. It may take me a while, but I'll get through it."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 11:41 pm

He swolled his food and looked inside at the contents of the bowl. "So why talk to me about it?" He didn't understand why was she talking to him, he didn't understand why she was telling him this. He decided to keep the fact that he was a Beta tester hidden and went on eating his food.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 11:45 pm

Masaki managed to finish her food within a few seconds after speaking to Case, and paid the player who had gotten her the food.
"The reason why I'm talking to you is because you have talent. I'll bet if we work together, we'll be able to get through the game quickly."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 11:51 pm

"you don't want me to work with you," he made up a bad excuse in a few seconds "I'm bad luck." he chugged down the rest of the food tossed the coins as he walked away out of the shop and pulled out his map and marked out where he was going next as he walked back towards the fight sence from earlier.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 11:53 pm

Masaki stopped him by putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Bad luck? If you were bad luck, then wouldn't you have lost when fighting those thugs from earlier?"
She gave him a Cheshire Cat grin, obviously skilled at persuasion.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 12:04 am

"Only in this death game." he sighed. he began to investigate the sense, which was slowly being cleaned up. he looked for a lead to pursue the thugs, he scratched the back of his head. Masaki caught his eye, he sighed "those thugs from earlier were yelling something about a map." he began "it could be a map leading to the boss room. Look ill work with you but don't expect me to put my life on the line for you. I already have a lot of burdens, I don't need anymore and I don't want to become somebodies one."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 12:13 am

"Whatever you say." Masaki replied. There was a flash of disappointment in her eyes, but it was quickly gone. She stood up from the ramen shop's seats and began to walk around the area where the fight had happened. She stepped up to some of the players cleaning and asked them to stop for the time being.
"I'll let you know when you can clean things up. I just need to look around here for something I dropped."
Of course, she was lying.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 12:19 am

"it wouldn't happen to be a map would it?" he questioned her seeing right through her lie, he knew what a lie sounded like it was easy to tell. "if we are going to be in a party I rather not be lied to." he said looking down at her, then he proceed to follow her.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 12:21 am

Masaki just winked at Case and put a finger to her lips.
"I know what I'm doing." she whispered and turned to the player again.
"I really need you to stop. I dropped something really important here."
The player seemed to consider this, then nodded and told the other players to stop cleaning and let Masaki look through the area for whatever she 'dropped'.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 12:34 am

Case blushed at the response to the wink, "cut that out" he growled he felt idiotic for not realising she was tricking people. after a while they got a lead of about a player who asked the same thing and retrieved a scroll (map before being opened) shortly after the crowd from the fight disbanded. it was now getting dark, he notice one of the thugs, the boy know wearing a hood snooping around he stale where he was kicked into. he tapped Masaki and jested towards him "good cop, bad cop. don't tell me which just pick one and go with it." he pushed her towards him.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales H6Q0F8z

Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next