HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 2:30 am

Inigo looked around for a moment, checking between Masaki and Case, Masaki didnt seem to have much trouble holding the two boys down on her own. He began to walk towards Case, sheathing his Rapier as he did so. "Guess I'm with you then mister s- uhh, Case sir." Inigo rubbed the back of his head letting out a sly laugh as he caught himself on his words.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 4:23 am

Masaki gave Case a death glare when he had called the boy from yesterday her 'boyfriend'. She decided to send him a message stating that if he ever said that again, she would knock him unconscious, steal hos stuff, then murder him. Once that was taken care of, Masaki turned her attention to the two struggling thugs underneath her.
"Now then... What's going on? Why'd you suddenly show up and try to try and attack me?(no, this is not a typo XD)" Masaki asked with a sly grin. If they didn't talk... She had her ways of getting things out of people. And since no one in town would care if Masaki hurt the players beneath her, she could do physical and mental torture.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 4:48 pm

"we weren't after you. we were just after the guy in blue and you and your buddy just got in our way" one of the thugs replied "no hard feelings right?"

Case turned the corner he saw the boy taking a left into a back ally, he sword glowed inside the sheath again. "Indigo chase him back into the open, ill deal with him then."
he didn't wait for Inigo's response he whispered sonic leap as he unsheathed his sword jumping onto the roof closest to the ally way there he sheathed his sword again and began to run across them following the ally way.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 7:03 pm

Inigo stopped a moment thinking about what Case said. "So I guess I just..." Inigo began sprinting after the target, shouting multiple common chase phrases, "hey get back here! You wont get away!". Eventually Inigo noticed they were running towards the main plaza, luckily it wasint quite as packed as it usually was, he looked around for Case but the angle he was at compared to the roofs showed him nothing of the other boy.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Masaki comically felt a vein bulge (anger mark :D) and said,
"No hard feelings? Got in the way? What, d'you think this is some sort of regular game or show where the good guys leave the bad guys alone? Don't make me laugh." She pulled out her sword again and held it up to one of the men's throats.
"I'm not afraid to kill you. Especially since I'm already headed to hell when I die."
Masaki, while she was very religious, knew that the sins she had committed during her past years (in the real world) were bad enough for her to go to hell later on. She knew this, and was not afraid. She accepted her fate.
"So, tell me what's really going on."
('plot' twist :D)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 12:00 am

(Thunder-- I sent you a pm explaining what you need to do)

"I told you already we were ordered to get rid of the guy in the blue trench coat so our guilds name wont loose value. That's all I know."

Case kept followed the boy from the roof tops, he saw Inigo right behind him chasing him out towards the town square. at the last second he used sonic leap to land ontop of their target then proceeded to drag him back to the fountain. "Nice going Inidgo," he said while walking past him "now do me a favour and help me get him onto my shoulder."
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 1:36 am

"Uhh.. Right" Inigo looked up at the building that Case had just jumped from. "How did you not, break your legs or something?" He asked, slightly astounded. He picked up the mans limp body, with a huff he grudgingly tossed the man onto Case's shoulder. With a huff he wiped the dust and dirt off of his hands, strength was not his strong point. "Hey I was thinking.." Inigo started, he stopped his sentence to allow Case to show he was paying attention.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 4:43 am

Masaki frowned, her evil grin disappearing.
"Aw... Is that really all you know?" she asked, pulling her sword away from the man's neck and pretending to leave him alone... Only to suddenly stab the man's left shoulder.
"Now, are you absolutely sure that's all you know? Answer wrongly and I'll twist the blade in your shoulder."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 11:41 am

The thug screamed as the blade entered his shoulder. "God Damn you b***ch," the thug cried out before screaming in pain. His hp bar was getting low another movement with the sword (such as twisting it) would kill the man causing him to Brust into pixels.

"What is it Inidgo?" He asked as they walked back down the ally way they chashed the boy through, he herd a man scream coming from the fountain area. "Sh*t, we better get back to the fountain before Masaki kills somebody." Case yelled back to Inigo as he started to run.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 10:22 pm

"Er, right." Inigo said as he chased after Case. "Ill just bring it up later." He thought to himself as they ran back to the fountain. Inigo was slightly worried about what the Masaki girl could have done, she could definitely handle herself, he wouldn't be surprised if they came back to her handing them by their toes in the middle of town.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 2:54 am

Masaki heard Case and Inigo return and she smiled at them.
"They're not cooperating." she said with an annoyed tone. She was very tempted to just kill the man, but decided on not doing so. Case and Inigo looked as though they wouldn't like it very much if she did kill the man. Taking her sword out of the man's shoulder, Masaki asked,
"Now will you cooperate?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:15 am

The man had passed out from the pain. Case laid the boy down next to the fountain and began to splash water on his face to try and wake him up "I knever thought you as the psychopathic type Masaki," he began the conversation "look I really don't give a flying f**k if you are one just try to save that side of your nature for the mobs. After this is a death game people are going to die but we don't need to be their reaper." The boy began to stir "looks like your boyfriend is waking up too." He told her as he showed his blade glowing as a warning flare, he then grabbed Inigo and walked walked down the street "try not to kill him Masaki. After all he is just a boy.

Once out of Masaki's hearing range he turned to Inigo "what was that thing you were going to bring up back in that ally way?"
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 3:54 am

"Hm?" Inigo asked, up to this moment he had already forgotten about the question. "Oh, its nothing really." He started. "I was just thinking," Inigo began to rub the back of his head, a slightly embarrassed look crossing his face. "After hunting down those punk guild member today, I noticed this game isn't quite as fun as I've been making it out to be, simply because of people like that roaming the streets." Inigo jabbed a finger towards where Masaki was interrogating the suspects. "Why dont we start a guild? We all have the same intentions of finding the floor boss, and we can clean up those scum like guys along the way! Right?" Even if he was hiding it, Inigo's eyes had a twinkling bit of excitement in them, it was like a child on Christmas.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 7:16 pm

Masaki just scowled when Case called the boy her 'boyfriend' again.
"I thought I told you not to call him that!" she yelled after him, flailing her sword about as she did so.
"Che. Some people are so annoying..." she muttered, then turned her attention to the boy. Masaki held the sword and aimed it at his neck.
"Now now, are you going to be more cooperative than your 'compadre' over there?"
She tilted her head towards the unconscious man to show the boy.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 10:57 pm

The boy spits in Masaki' face and smiled "Nope.."

Case faceplamed him self and sighed, "look kid," he began talking to Inigo "I'm a solo player I am only with you guys for this floor. Once the next floor open I'm gone. Feel free to start one with little miss psychopath over there but I don't work with large groups of people." He walked back to Masaki to see if he could help with the questioning. "Did you say something?" He asked her as he walked up.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Inigo let out a small grunt of displeasure before pacing his way back towards the group. "Geez, how do we know it wont be the same on the next floor, besides the guild requirements in this game are low..." Inigo muttered under his breath as he walked towards the other two. "Why are we even interrogating these guys? Do they know something about the floor boss?" Inigo asked, his attitude making his voice slightly whiny.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 11:36 pm

Masaki looked extremely angry when the boy spat at her. The saliva dripped down her face for a few seconds before it appeared to 'evaporate' from Masaki's rising temper. She took the blade's butt and began to whack the boy with it. She aimed for his chest and face, but kept it to a minimum so that she wouldn't kill him. Masaki wasn't going to kill someone that young; she had at least a heart for that. Turning to Case, she said,
"He SPIT in my face. You don't spit in people's faces. Especially mine." Her face probably held a murderous gaze, seeing as how a dark aura seemed to form around her.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 12:04 am

Case walked to wards the boy "I found the map you were looking for." he lied with a blank face as he waved a scrolled up poster he picked off a nearby wall as he was walking over, he did this while he was getting the snot beaten out of him by Masaki "ill give it to if you can tell me what is on it. if your incorrect I keep it, if you are correct you get it back because you proven it is yours." he kept his blank bored expression all the way through talking. he handed Masaki a handkerchief, "use this in case he spits in for face again."

(somebody else control the npc's response)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 3:44 am

(I'll do it)

The boy's eyes widened and he struggled against Masaki in an attempt to retrieve the map. Of course, it failed, and only made Masaki slam herself down on him more harder. The boy scowled and turned away from Case for a few seconds, as if he was pouting. Then, deciding that he might as well speak, the boy began to spill the beans.
"I'm only a lowly pawn, so why would I know the contents of the map? The only thing I know is that it holds the key to the 1st Floor's Boss." he said, nearly spitting in Masaki's face again. Good thing she had taken the handkerchief from Case and shielded herself, otherwise she would end up beating the boy up again.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 6:47 pm

"Hey kid guess what?" Case asked the kid sarcastically in his bored tone "you just got dooped." he told him a unrolled the poster on the blank side of the poster before breaking his virtual nose knocking him out he turned the poster around showing it to his campaigns. the posters showed read 'First floor boss location found. Players who want to fight and escape the game assemble in the town of beginnings for a debriefing to night at six pm.' he tossed it to Inigo "looks like somebody bet you to it kid. but regardless its our best lead at the moment."
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 4:04 pm

Inigo fumbled with the object, tossing it back into the air continuously as he failed to catch it. After finally getting a grip he examined the poster, rubbing his chin in investigation.
"So were going?"
Inigo asked the unneeded question before handing the scroll over to Masaki, who was still straddling the boy.
"What are we going to do 'til then? Its still early in the morning."
Inigo let out a long stretch and yawn combination to add to his point.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Masaki took the scroll and flipped off of the boy, looking at the poster before rolling it back up. She seemed very bored at the moment. Stretching her arms and then cracking her knuckles, Masaki just frowned and stated that the trio ought to train some. "We might be stronger than average players in this floor, but we still don't know how strong the Boss will be. It's better to be prepared. We can first stock up on items and train or train and then stock up on items. Either way is fine for me, so go ahead and choose."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 8:29 pm

"Two are ignoring a huge factor." Case sighed as he shat down on the fountain "this could be one huge set up by their guild" he said pointing at the thugs "or it could be a player killing wanting to horde in waves of loot and experience. Both of these may be unlikely but we still can't be careless enough to not take this into consideration. So i suggest we spilt up one of us goes hunting to level up and to get loot to sell so we can things we will need such as health vials, equipment reapir and food. The next person takes 1/3 of all of our money and goes spend it buying those things and the last person would go around investigating the affencistiy of this poster making sure its not a trap."

He stood up getting ready to leave "I'm willing to go investigate or to go collect the equipment. So Indigo what do you feel comfertable doing?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 03, 2013 9:28 pm

(Slipperyfish could you please post we are kind of waiting on you, its your turn...sorry if it feels like a nag and I know school just started back up but its just it will be coming close to a month soon and I would really like to keep this going because I think it can really work out)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales   Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Sword Art Online RPG: Untold Tales
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next