HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 5:28 pm

Jason watched the berry fly away and shook his head. "I'm just in need of a bit of a rest. But thanks." He smiled faintly and took the berries remaining and ate one, feeling a bit more energy in his system after it. "Ahhh. There we go. Thanks."
Kohaku G.
Kohaku G.

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Daisu had already begun crying after hearing Kurai's story. They were now both a crying mess and Daisu couldn't help but laugh weakly. He looked up at Dusknoir and admitted "Yeah. I don't know what I'm gonna do out there... But I trust you." Daisu placed his paw on his forehead and then placed it on the ground by Dusknoir's feet, a sign of respect and friendship. "But let's get one thing straight. I may be terrified, but I am still your comrade. I hate this war too of course, but I refuse to let you bear the burden of my life on the battlefield. Let's do this together."

Daisu couldn't even imagine how horrible it must be to lose a trainer, let alone see them murdered before your eyes. Daisu did hear stories from his mother's friends, however, and how her trainer had attempted to fight back. He released her and left, promising to come back. He never did. She knew he had died out there, but for some reason didn't join the resistance. She always told them something about fighting for his sacrifice. Daisu would have loved to meet his mother.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 9:08 pm

PROKANTOS: "H..hey!!! That's not very nice Spark! I would have given you one if you had asked." Hoppip was familiar with this trick. "Amyway, I have to go and put this food away really quick so i can tend to my garden. Glad to help." She smiled at Jason and floated onward. She arrived at her house finally and put her food away then immediately went outside to work on her garden.

ANTIKANTOS: Kurai looked down at Daisu and laughed at both of himself and Daisu's crying."Let's just calm down and enjoy what we can before tomorrow." He nodded and sat down. "so. . . now what?" he smiled again.
Kohaku G.
Kohaku G.

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 12:40 am

"Well it would be smart to start preparing ourselves for battle tonight. It isn't going to be easy, that's for sure. And we definitely won't survive if we're crying like fools out there." Daisu laughed. "Noon is in only a couple hours. We should head out to the training gym I think I saw when I cam in and do some training." Daisu suggested. There really wouldn't be anything else to do.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 1:10 am

Antikantos: Espo the Espeon was walking around aimlessly, bored out of his mind. He needed something to entertain himself.

Prokantos: Umbri was laying down on a tree branch, the Umbreon was quietly observing the Pokemon under where he was resting with interest.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 2:26 am

X looked up. He saw a nearby clock. "Not too long until noon. I should go to the training gym." X began walking towards the training gym, thinking about how things could go.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 4:54 am

Goenji scurried down the hall way at top speed. He was going so fast that he didn't see X until it was to late. The furret rammed into the pikachu, yelping as it had smashed into the metal tail as well."I am sorry"he whispered. Goenji looked at the pikachu. He hoped that this pokemon wasn't one to get angry easily and had a bad temper. The furret picked its self up and dusted its fur off.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 2:51 am

X kept walking. "Be glad I'm going somewhere already..." He reached the training gym soon after. "I wonder who else will show up to train."

(BTW, should we just keep going, since I know we were waiting on ForFun21, since they haven't posted in a while?)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 3:55 pm

(Bump)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 12:47 am

(Ker-bumpify)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 08, 2013 5:36 pm

(*insert Harry Potter bumping spell here*)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3