HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Pokémon Spring Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
System

The Great Pokémon Spring Event Empty
PostSubject: The Great Pokémon Spring Event   The Great Pokémon Spring Event H6Q0F8zMon May 07, 2012 11:06 pm

The Great Pokémon Spring Event 6Fo1k

Welcome to "The great Pokémon Spring Event"! Since we hadn't hosted th St. Patrick event here is the great opportunity to combine that and spring as a one event! Pokémon World RPG is proud to present you our greatest achievement yet!

This event will be MMORPG (Massive Multi-player Role Playing Game). Which means you will have to download the game from this forum: The Great Pokémon Spring Event P3_faq_download
Extract the files and run: Pokémon World RPG.exe then click on the register button and make yourself an account with the same name you use on the forum.

TO CONNECT TO THE GAME GO TO Data Files > Config.ini and change the IP to 5.151.197.211 or 5.237.242.229
and SAVE it.

The Great Pokémon Spring Event TDS3e
The Great Pokémon Spring Event Download_button
The Great Pokémon Spring Event Download_button
*Make Sure to download these two files and install them, otherwise you wont be able to play it.
HAMACHI:
ID: PKMN_World_Server
Pass [If Needed]: pokemon

Story :!:

You start at Mrs. Irises flower house. She is the peace keeper in the Ilex forest along with her Bellossom. The Ilex forest is a huge place with 5 main squares: Tri Square, Time Square, Ancient Square, Ice Square and Flower Square. The Flower Square is the heart of the forest where was spotted Celebi! You travel alone (yes, its Safari based) and you use your strength, intelligence, Agility, and Will. You also have trainer level, health and exp. You gain exp by defeating wild pokemon. When you are strong enough to defeat Celebi (and if you defeat it) it will drop the Life Orb. The Life Orb allows you to summon a Celebi to one of your adventures here on the forums.

Game:
Pokemon: Pidgey, Pichu, Bellsprout, Farfetch'd, Oddish and Celebi.
NPC: Mrs. Iris
Server time: Current forum time GMT+1

So, hurry up and download the game client and prepare your self for tomorrow's Game Opening! We wish you luck! ;)

Pokémon World RPG

COMPLEX THINGS PLEASE READ!
-When you download the game, make sure do download the two other downloads too!
-One of them is part that allows you do actually play the game, and the other one is Hamachi
-Takashi and MattFang are the Hosts and that means there are two different IP addresses. Takashi = 5.237.242.229 and Matt = 5.151.197.211. It depends on who is online and hosting and you need to switch the IP in the config.
-Then join our Hamachi Network which is PKMN_World_Server pass: pokemon

Last edited by Vaporeon on Sat May 12, 2012 1:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Proof reading for spelling errors and grammar.)
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: The Great Pokémon Spring Event   The Great Pokémon Spring Event H6Q0F8zTue May 08, 2012 1:01 am

Takashi-san, it's not working... says it doesn't exist
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Great Pokémon Spring Event   The Great Pokémon Spring Event H6Q0F8zTue May 08, 2012 1:13 am

NovaliRuso wrote:
Takashi-san, it's not working... says it doesn't exist
Novali, I apologize for the small inconvenience.
You should be able to join the network, even if the laptop with the network isn't on.

Have you downloaded Hamachi? This is crucial to joining the network.

Also, I have noticed that a single network will hold only 5 people. I have created 2 more networks, but they all have the same password.

Network Details:
ID: PKMN_World_Server
ID: PKMN_World_Server_2
ID: PKMN_World_Server_3
Pass: pokemon

-Matt
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Great Pokémon Spring Event   The Great Pokémon Spring Event H6Q0F8zWed May 09, 2012 4:52 am

Takashi, someone noticed that the link for the MMORPG download [the client itself] was broken/ deleted, so I uploaded the client again...

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?xote4c8e3pi7cgc
System

PostSubject: Re: The Great Pokémon Spring Event   The Great Pokémon Spring Event H6Q0F8zWed May 09, 2012 6:37 pm

Thx Matt, i updated the download button :)
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: The Great Pokémon Spring Event   The Great Pokémon Spring Event H6Q0F8zWed May 09, 2012 9:58 pm

It says "Sorry, the server must be down. Please try to reconnect in a few minutes or visit (Website here)" i try in 5 min. still can't connect, help?
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Pokémon Spring Event   The Great Pokémon Spring Event H6Q0F8zWed May 09, 2012 10:09 pm

The servers are run by Takashi and MattFang, if neither is online(and running the server) then you can't access it. Period.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: The Great Pokémon Spring Event   The Great Pokémon Spring Event H6Q0F8zWed May 09, 2012 10:18 pm

it says Takashi is online and i can't access

PostSubject: Re: The Great Pokémon Spring Event   The Great Pokémon Spring Event H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 6:48 am

Heh. Tak plays GTA: SA. :3
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Great Pokémon Spring Event   The Great Pokémon Spring Event H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 12:46 pm

I can't really get access to a computer to turn on my server, so I wouldn't really be able to host at the moment, so unless Takashi is hosting, there is actually no other way to see if its online or not.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Great Pokémon Spring Event   The Great Pokémon Spring Event H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 pm

I realize that this event will probably die out, but I have a new PC now, and Hamachi, so if Takashi agrees, and the staff is willing, I can always turn on a server now and the event can be hosted ^^
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Pokémon Spring Event   The Great Pokémon Spring Event H6Q0F8z

The Great Pokémon Spring Event
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1