HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Lucretia
Lucretia

Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) Empty
PostSubject: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 12, 2012 7:29 am

Over the next twelve days, we will be taking a turn on the "Twelve days of Christmas" song. On the first day of Christmas, my true love fave to me...a partridge in a pear tree~

So as a member, you can claim one prize a day. You can only claim the prize once for one of your characters, that way people with more characters aren't favored. Simply post here each day (December 12-24 server time) to claim your prize, be sure to state which character it's for!

So let's begin the singing!

On the first day of PokéMas, my Admins gave to me...A Chatot holding a berry!

12/12 Prize: Chatot, Level 10. Gender of choice. Holding bag of Persim berries (x10 berries)

On the second day of PokéMas, my Admins gave to me...Two paired Pidove!

12/13 Prize: 2 Pidove, one male one female. Choice of one to be shiny, other with TM move.

On the third day of PokéMas, my Admins gave to me...Three special Torchic!

12/14: Three Torchic (level 10), one female, one shiny, one with an EM (distributed among characters as you please).

On the fourth day of PokéMas, my Admins gave to me...For(play on "four")Murkrow, Dusk Stone!

12/15: A Murkrow, choice of gender. level 15 holding a Dusk Stone. Choice of 1 TM or 1 EM.

On the fifth day of PokéMas, my Admins gave to me...Five Gold Nuggets!

12/16: Five golden nuggets to bring riches to your trainers. Can distribute as pleased.

On the sixth day of PokéMas, my Admins gave to me...Six egg mart tickets!

12/17: 6 Egg Vouchers for a free egg from the market place, distributed as pleased among existing characters.

On the seventh day of PokéMas, my Admins gave to me...Seven Swanna Feathers!

12/18: Level 10 Ducklett with one EM and one TM of choice. Included are 7 special "Swanna Feathers" that will either have monetary value, or be for a later event.

On the eighth day of PokéMas, my Admins gave to me...Eight MooMoo Milk drinks!

12/19: Level 12 Miltank +8MooMoo Milks

On the ninth day of PokéMas, my Admins gave to me...Nine dancing females!

12/20: Choose one; Female Lv 16... Nidorina, Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Jynx, Chansey, Kangaskhan, Gothita, Kirlia, or Vulpix... Your choice may have any one 'dance' move of choice (regardless of if it can learn it canonically or not). (Dance moves such as Rain Dance, Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, etc)

On the tenth day of PokéMas, my Admins gave to me...Level ten a leaping!

12/21: Level 10 male Poliwag, comes with Kings Rock and the move Bounce.

On the eleventh day of PokéMas, my Admins gave to me...Eleven pipes a blasting!

12/22: Level 11 Whismur, knowing Echoed Voice. In addition, a special flute as a key item. For what purpose? Let's hope it doesn't go the way of the GS Ball...

On the twelfth day of PokéMas, my Admins gave to me...Twelve belly drummers!

12/23: Choose two; Poliwag, Wooper, Drowzee, Magby, Teddiursa, Marril, Cleffa, Lickitung, Cubone, Drumaka, Makuhita, or Snorlax level 12 knowing Belly Drum.

Check back each day to see the new prize for that day!

-This event has ended. Please give up to a week for moderators and admins to edit all the trainer apps that were posted, these are busy days irl for all of us.

Last edited by Lucretia on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:34 am; edited 17 times in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 12, 2012 10:28 am

I'll claim my first gift/prize, For Antonio Hart (Click on the name to get to trainer app)

Pokémon: Chatot
Nickname: Sky
Level: 10
Moves:
Peck - Start
Growl - lvl 5
Mirror Move - lvl 9
Ability: Keen Eye
Personality: Flies through the air with grace and precision to show his wings. Like most Chatot, Chatot is highly chatty repeating words and phrases constantly.
Exp: 0
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Claiming mine for Laci;

Pokémon: Chatot
Nickname: Paulie
Moves:
Peck - Start
Growl - lvl 5
Mirror Move - lvl 9
Ability: Keen Eye
Personality: Paulie was originally afraid to fly, it takes some coaxing to get him to take to the skies. He seems to be able to talk, rather than just immitate...
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 13, 2012 7:33 pm

I'm gonna claim today's gift/s for Antonio Hart. (Again click on trainer name to get to app)

Pokémon: Pidove
Nickname: Romeo
Level: 12
Moves:
Aerial Ace - TM Move
Gust - Start
Growl - lvl 4
Leer - lvl 8
Quick Attack - lvl 11
Ability: Super Luck
Personality: Best Friends and Soul-Mates with Juliet, flies his best when she's around. Highly Confident and Competitive.

Pokémon: Pidove (Shiny)
Nickname: Juliet
Moves:
Gust - Start
Growl - lvl 4
Leer - lvl 8
Quick Attack - lvl 11
Ability: Big Pecks
Personality: Best Friends and Soul-Mates with Romeo, flies her best when he's around. A little shy around other pokemon than Antonio's. A Perfectionist using every move to her best ability
MrShadowblademaster
MrShadowblademaster

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Claiming today's gift for Raymond
Nickname: Edwin
Level: 11
Moves:
Aerial Ace - TM Move
Gust - Start
Growl - lvl 4
Leer - lvl 8
Quick Attack - lvl 11
Personality: Rowdy, Mischeiveious and Energetic

Nickname: Charlie
Moves:
Gust - Start
Growl - lvl 4
Leer - lvl 8
Quick Attack - lvl 11
Ability: Rivalry
Personality: Lazy, loves to eat, and Curious
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 14, 2012 5:39 am

My gift will be claimed for Laci also.

Nickname: Red
Moves:
Aerial Ace - TM Move
Gust - Start
Growl - lvl 4
Leer - lvl 8
Quick Attack - lvl 11
Personality: Brash and outgoing, quite the opposite of Blue.

Nickname: Blue
Moves:
Gust - Start
Growl - lvl 4
Leer - lvl 8
Quick Attack - lvl 11
Personality: Shy and timid. Seen as the opposite of Red.
Exp: 0[/quote]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 14, 2012 11:19 am

Ooh. I'd like:

Nickname: (No nickname)
Moves:
Aerial Ace - TM Move
Gust - Start
Growl - lvl 4
Leer - lvl 8
Quick Attack - lvl 11
Personality: Proud of itself, quite a lot. But it's a formidable bird.

Nickname: (No nickname)
Moves:
Gust - Start
Growl - lvl 4
Leer - lvl 8
Quick Attack - lvl 11
Personality: A very babyish nature and a slightly meek warrior, but once he gets angry, watch out for fireworks. Woe betide the unlucky passerby who crosses his path.

(Isn't today 14/12/12?)

Last edited by Flamelunar on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 14, 2012 2:53 pm

If it's not too late to claim, I'd like it for Avaritia ^^

Pokemon: Pidove
Nickname: (To be added in RP)
Moves: Gust, Growl, Leer, Quick Attack, Fly [HM]
Personality: Competitive and proud. He's a showoff and likes to compete. He can create rivalries and grudges quite easily, but is still quick to help those in need, even those considered enemies.

Pokemon: Pidove [Shiny]
Nickname: (To be given in RP)
Moves: Gust, Growl, Leer, Quick Attack
Ability: Big Peck
Personality: Really acrobatic and loves to fly. She tends to pause and think before she acts, but sometimes over thinks things and winds up making herself vunerable to attack. She has a big heart, and will be kind to just about anyone.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 14, 2012 5:03 pm

Flame: one is shiny, the other has a TM. Not both TM.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 15, 2012 1:32 am

With all these shiny Pokemon, I can't wait to make Avaritia flip out when I introduce them in RP X3

For Avaritia:

Pokemon: Torchic [Shiny]
Nickname: (To be added in RP)
Moves: Growl, Scratch, Focus Energy, Ember
Ability: Blaze
Personality: Shy but cunning, he's a master of manipulation. Through silent and stealthy means, he almost always gets what he wants.

For Rath (I can't look any EM at this time, so feel free to add any one you want ^^):

Pokemon: Torchic
Nickname: Sky
Moves: Growl, Scratch, Focus Energy, Ember, [Random EM]
Personality: He's quite the ladys' Pokemon, and a big flirt. Some may think of him as charming, but more often than not, he's thought of as a persistant nuisence.

For Lyre:

Pokemon: Torchic
Nickname: Alia
Moves: Growl, Scratch, Focus Energy, Ember
Personality: Independent and quick thinking. Because she was abandoned and ultimately abused by her trainer, she is very slow to trust. Because of a mutual understanding between her and Lyre, she follows the human but does not trust her.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 15, 2012 8:00 am

(Too lazy atm, so writing it like this for now)
Shiny claim for Lexi
Female claim for Kita
TM claim for Rei
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 15, 2012 10:18 am

I'll claim the Three Torchic from yesterday seen as couldn't get on (Nieces here all day) and the Murkrow (Male) all for Ashley Rio.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 15, 2012 10:36 am

Lucretia wrote:
Flame: one is shiny, the other has a TM. Not both TM.

Whoops. So sorry. My mistake. I edited it.

The three Torchic and Murkrow for my Trainer Twilight please.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 15, 2012 12:51 pm

i would like a murkrow male level 15 holding a dusk stone with the TM79 dark pulse
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 15, 2012 7:11 pm

I'll allow it this time, but guys please don't claim prizes that have already expired in the future.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Did i claim a prize tbat was allready expired ( i ask this because i was the last one to post on this topic before you lucretia) and do i have murkrow
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 15, 2012 11:47 pm

No you weren't the one I was referring to, ianna. Don't mind it. Murkrow will be added to your trainer page. However, Murkrow can't learn Drk Pulse so you'll have to pick something else.

Edit- claiming the murkrow for Rei.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 16, 2012 4:26 am

I'm also too lazy to write out all of today's prize ^^

I'd like to claim the Murkrow for Rath:

-Nicknamed Spire
-Female
-Sky Attack EM

Feel free to add whatever personality and ability that you see fit~
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 16, 2012 6:18 pm

I'll claim three Nuggets for Antonio Hart.

And

I'll claim the other two Nuggets for Ashley Rio.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 16, 2012 6:46 pm

I'll claim three nuggets for Artemis, and a nugget each for Rath and Avaritia ^^
MrShadowblademaster
MrShadowblademaster

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 17, 2012 4:01 am

I'll claim all 5 nuggets for Raymond
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 17, 2012 6:14 am

Nuggets: 2 to Lexi, 1 to Laci, 2 to Rei.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 17, 2012 9:22 pm

I'll claim today's gifts then,

3 Egg Vouchers for Leo Ryder.
And
3 Egg Vouchers for Drew Hastings
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 18, 2012 5:50 am

Egg vouchers: 2 to Lexi, 1 to Laci, 2 to Kita, 1 to Rei.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 18, 2012 9:38 am

D:

I missed so many good gifts...

Is it too late to claim last 2 days gifts?
If yes, just give Twilight the Ducklett with EM Mirror Move TM Swagger.
If No, give all the prizes to Twilight.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)   Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event) H6Q0F8z

Caroling Through Pokémon~ (2012 Christmas Event)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next