HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Kohaku G.
Kohaku G.

Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] Empty
PostSubject: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 8:15 pm

Great Shaymin War
A Pokémon RP

Plot: Once upon a horrible time, trainers formed a movement they called PFP, Pokémon Freedom Project. The chief and head executive of this movement insisted everyone quit "enslaving" pokemon and joined them to cleans the world and make it free and healthy for all. He, himself, however had his own pokemon; the legendary pokemon Shaymin. After 91% of the world's population gave up their pokemon and joined this group, by choice or not, this leader made his attack. Using his brainwashed Shaymin which he had trained to perfection to be possibly the strongest pokemon, he wiped out the human population. He killed off trainers and pokemon alike and only was stopped when his Shaymin turned on him and killed him.

Now several years have passed and only pokemon exist in this land. They wander aimlessly, wondering what could have been if humans prospered. Some have rebuilt citites and run them as their own now, and even governments have been formed in some regions, but nobody has been able to reestablish the Kanto Region, which is still a baron wasteland (the story takes place in Kanto).

Now we focus in on two groups in this destroyed region. The Prokantos, who are obviously for Kanto, trying to restore it to its former glory. But also the Antikantos, who are all for destroying Kanto and keeping it the way it is. Which side will you chose?

Rules wrote:
- You can only have 3 characters at once.
- Please use the signup sheet to join.
- The following pokemon are banned for use: Legendary Birds (Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno), Legendary Beasts (Raikou, Entei, Suicune), Ho-Oh, Lugia, Legendary Golems (Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Regigigas), Latias, Latios, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Zekrom, Reshiram.
- The ban list seems like a lot but really it is only some of the legendary pokemon that seem to be overpowered and overused, quite frankly, in these RPs.
- Do not multi-post unless absolutely necessary. Just edit your post that you already made, and let us know. Please do not edit posts after they have already been posted after.
- Try to maintain an average post order. It doesn't need to be specific or anything but just don't exclude anybody, you know.

Signup Sheet wrote:
Species:
Name:
Group:
Personality:
Description:

My Character:
Species: Poochyena
Name: Daisu
Level: 67
Group: Antikantos
Personality: Quiet; keeps to himself.
Description: Daisu was forced into the Antikantos group when he was born. His mother died giving birth to him. She was one of the higher-ups in the Antikantos alliance, but when everyone saw the curse she birthed, he was condemned and forced to the lower ranks of their forces. Daisu is loyal to his alliance still, however, but dreams of one day "fixing the world".
corinatyheart

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 8:30 pm

Species: Bellossom
Name: Pennie
Level:43
Group: ProKanto
Personality: loud, nosy at times, optimistic
Description: Pennie was separated from her family years ago when she was a young Oddish, and traveled around in a secluded grassy area, before she evolved into a gloom and found other pokemon and pledged allegiance to the prokanto group.
ForFun21
ForFun21

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 8:32 pm

Species: Deoxys
Name: Aido
Level: 80
Personality: Silly. He takes charge when he has to, but surprisingly has a good sense of humor and is maybe a little too loose. He annoys other people in charge with his loud and immature behavior.
Description: Aido is actually one of the original founders of the Antikantos. His past is mysterious and shady other than the belief that he is a horrible person who only formed the group to keep the country destroyed.

Last edited by ForFun21 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 8:32 pm

Species: Hoppip
Name: Karin
Level: 20
Group:Prokanto
Personality: She is a Pacifist that loves to garden. She hates anger and fighting.
Description: Her parennts were killed when she was very young. She has no memories of what happened but her adopted parents have told her. She has no desire for revevenge. She is overjoyed every time she sees plant growing in the wasteland. She has her own little floating shack where she tends to her garden. She has had issues with mean pokemon trying to get her but her house is perfectly placed where it wont get hit by anything.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm

Character 2 :P

Species: Dusknoir
Name: Kurai
Level: 80
Personality: He is cold and merciless. He has no emotion and is a cold-blooded killer. He will not hesitate to wipe out any resistance.
Description: He is an ominous figure that suddenly appeared in the Antikantos. No one knows where he came from. Some people say he is from the underworld because of his cold behavior.
ForFun21
ForFun21

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 8:41 pm

In the secret hideout, Aido suddenly appeared in a flash of white light and bang. He laughed hysterically and ridiculously loud on arrival, shaking the place and gathering an instant crowd around his floating presence. He smiled, although unapparent on his face. He was in his defense form, just in case any of his "loyal" members wanted to betray him while he was here in the Ambush Corps. "I have a proposal for everyone, here. C'mon, gather around!!" He boomed.
Kohaku G.
Kohaku G.

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 8:41 pm

Somewhere deep in the catacombs of the Ancient Forest in Kanto, long since forgotten by its former guardian Celebi, lays a hidden building, entangled in moss and vines as to look like old ruins. This place in actuality is the place of the secret hideout of Antikantos. Inside a young Poochyena made his way to the meeting that had come to order in his absence. It must be important if the headmaster was here in the Ambush Corps division. He frowned as he took a seat near the back of the room, away from the crowd and watched.

He couldn't say he was particularly excited about the announcement. It wasn't anything special to him. This wouldn't be the first time Head Commander Aido called a meeting with no announcement. It was rather irritating at times but Daisu wasn't a bitter pup. Instead, he waited for this so called proposal to be made.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Kurai the dusknoir arrived in at the meeting but wasn't suspecting it. Since it was last second he took no interest and moved to the back of the room as to avoid unwanted conversation.
Kohaku G.
Kohaku G.

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 8:52 pm

Daisu noticed the mysterious Dusknoir take his seat near the back of the room, just as he did. Daisu chuckled to himself, imagining this bulky pokemon having the same thoughts as he. Really, it was silly to think anybody in this room actually cared what this Deoxys had to say. He rarely visits the Ambush Corps and even then he never has anything to say. Daisu took note that not all of the pokemon that had gathered here were from this division. Probably just nosy, but what did he care; it didn't effect him so he shouldn't. He shook his head from staring at the Dusknoir, deciding not to make any conversation while he was here, even if it was just small talk.
ForFun21
ForFun21

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 8:57 pm

"ALL RIGHT!!!" Aido laughed for a moment, filling the room with an awkward silence before continuing with his proposal. "OHHHHH AHAHA HOW SILLY OF ME TO NOT GIVE YOU GUYS A WARNING NOTICE OF MY MEETING! OOPS! AHAHAHA! WELL ANYWAYS I HOPE TO TAKE A FEW OF YOU AND PROMOTE YOU TO THE HIGHER FORCES! WE NEED HELP ON THE FRONT LINE AND WE COULD USE SOME OF YOU!" Aido didn't like admitting to his men that they were weak, but what else could he do? He despised lying. So he watched the room for any reactions of some brave pokemon who would step up.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Kurai noticed the little poocheyna staring at him immediately and stated in a monotone voice with his single eye staring at the creature. "If you have something to say then do so. If not then I suggest not staring like that." He thought of most other pokemon as inferior because he knew he could easily kill anything in his path. He didn't speak much for the fact that no one ever talked to him out of fear. He heard the announcement but was more annoyed if anything by it. He disliked the deoxys that was in the room. " Anything that obnoxious deserves to die." He was not in any division. He simply did what he wished without any resistance.

Meanwhile, Hoppip was peacefully drifting back to her home with some food she gathered. "hmmmmm. . . It's awefully quiet today. Its nice but scary. I wonder whats going on." She thought to herself as she floated through the Prokantos camp. It was silent and not a single pokemon was in sight. " did those mean antikantos come again while i was gone?!.  .  ." She listened closely and heard a faint drone of talking from the meeting hall. She realized  she only worried herself and proceeded home to tend to her garden.
ForFun21
ForFun21

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 9:11 pm

"Hn?" Aido's tone suddenly drained out and his face became extremely serious. All in under a second he shifted his gaze to Dusknoir, disappeared in a flash of light and reappeared by the Dusknoir in his Attack form. His eyes were glowing an eerie purple and he was only inches away from the shady character. He spoke without flinching or diverting his strong gaze. "If you question my power or wish in any way to challenge me, I'd advise leaving now, or simply dying. Either way your defeat is inevitable if you continue the way you are." Aido flashed up to the front of the stage again, and smiled at the crowd, maintaining his attack form. "Well tHEN WHO WANTS TO JOIN!!!" His voice was back to the childish shouting.
corinatyheart

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Pennie stood, hidden among the other flowers with her eyes closed, almost as if she were sleeping. Though really she was simply trying to blend in, in case there was a possible attack coming, so she could have the advantage of surprise. After several minutes though, Pennie left her spot from the flowers, sure there was no danger, and walked aimlessly down the path.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Hoppip spotted Pennie, who was one of her best friends at the camp. She quickly glided over
"Pennie! What's going on? are they having another battle meeting again? And why are you hiding like you always do. You are so paranoid." She shouldn't be talking though. She realized that she had been too and chuckled to herself.
Kohaku G.
Kohaku G.

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Daisu frowned at Dusknoir's response to him staring. He shied away from the large ghost like entity at first, but quickly stood up. He felt the need to respond somehow, but didn't know exactly what to say. Daisu couldn't stand the snobby personality this Dusknoir was clearly in possession of. Daisu wasn't a very confrontational pokemon, but he couldn't stand letting this guy get the pleasure out of believing he intimidates him. He opened his mouth to say something he would probably regret when Aido suddenly flashed in front of the Dusknoir. Aido was talking in a low and terrifying tone, but Daisu couldn't help but overhear him. He truly did put him in his place, but Daisu feared even then the Dusknoir wouldn't change his emotions on the situation.

Daisu thought for a moment about Aido's proposal, and then of his home here. He knew it would be much more difficult to be in the Front Division but he also was extremely bored here. It wasn't that he felt the need for battle, but he didn't exactly love the idea of sitting and plotting for enemy attacks. He slowly stepped throught the crowd, but easily got to the front. His tiny body seemed so far below the legendary above him. "I would like to go forth." Daisu tried to say in a tone of power. This could be his one and only chance to change his curse that he was born as.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Dusknoir was in no way intimidated by the deoxys. Again he was highly annoyed by it ad payed no attention to the threat but instead just left to avoid destroying their leader. He didn't see himself fit to lead. So why take that away. "I am already dead." He said to himself as he floated out of the room.
corinatyheart

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Pennie turned and looked at her friend "No, no meeting that I had heard of, but it is pretty quite." she answered as she smiled a little "I was not being paranoid" she added, laughing "I'm just being prepared." She finsihed
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 9:39 pm

"haha if thats what you call it. I still think you are paranoid." She said teasingly. "and are you sure? I heard alot of chatter coming from the meeting hall. Since I can't seem to find anyone I can only guess they are in a meeting. Well anyway I am going back to my home to put this food away. If you want you can be paranoid in MY garden" She giggled and signaled toward a small house kept aloft by tufts similar to those of a Jumpluff. It was tied down to a rock on a cliff to keep it from blowing away. The only problem was that it is very high in the air and only possible for the hoppip to reach.
ForFun21
ForFun21

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Aido, extremely angered by the Dusknoir's impudent behavior, decided to swoop up the Poochyena and take him before anybody else could display their distaste with him. "ALRIGHTY THEN SEEMS WE ONLY HAVE ONE LUCKY TAKER!!" Aido laughed, not noticing who the Poochyena was. The light began enveloping the two and then they were gone, flying through time space to the main building where the Antikantos stay. He couldn't say he wasn't disappointed with the little amount of his militia that were willing to join, but he didn't worry much about it. When they arrived to the main hideout on the abandoned island they had taken for themselves, far from the Ancient Forest, he placed the Poochyena down and smiled wildly.

"GREAT MAN, ARE YOU, TO ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE! FOLLOW ME TO YOUR CORRIDORS!" And with that Aido set off down the hall, maybe just a bit too enthusiastic of the whole thing.
Kohaku G.
Kohaku G.

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 9:59 pm

"Okay.." Daisu could tell Aido wasn't content with just his application. He was a bit upset with his obvious posture towards him. Not being very social with others has made Daisu very aware of true emotions, and it was obvious his leader was faking his loud and obnoxious personality. "So, am I staying with anybody else in my corridors?" Daisu asked, just to make conversation and hopefully distract from the awkward air.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 10:07 pm

Kurai returned to his room. He noticed that the deoxys and poocheyna from earlier were present just a few yards away. He took no heed to them and entered his dark and empty room. He could hear the obnoxious deoxys yelling cheerfully but he wasn't stupid. He could hear the displeasure in his voice even through the door. It reminded him of other ghosts, thats why he was so familiar with the tone. He hoped that at least the deoxys would leave. He didn't like the noise he stirred up. He wouldn't be as annoyed if the poocheyna was left there.
ForFun21
ForFun21

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 8:52 am

Aido turned down a couple halls, checking behind him once or twice to make sure the Poochyena was still following. He directed towards a door that he felt a strange presence coming from. It seemed that Dusknoir from before was here. He felt it. "Well, kid, looks like you do have a roomy! Have fun CYA!!" Aido cared no more to wait around and talk to the pup. "OH AND BE UP EARLY FOR A MEETING IN THE MAIN HALL ALONG WITH BREAKFAST! CYA tHEN!"
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 8:59 am

Kurai was shocked when he heard the deoxys he despised at his door. Then he realized that the poocheyna was going to come in. He sighed and knew this was some form of punishment from the oh so bubbly doexys. He could sense all of the emotion that play right in front of him. He loathed the doexys because he only wore masks of his emotions. Dusknoir seemed to be the only one who ever noticed any of his intentions in situations like this. He tidied up his room (what little it needed to be since it was almost perfect) as he did not want to hear the poocheyna complain. He glared at deoxys through the door. He knew that he sensed it.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 5:02 pm

Species: Furret
Name: Geonji
Level: 57
Group: Antikanto
Personality: Quiet, doesn't talk much. Quite secretive as well.
Description: Goenji was born into the Antikantos but as one of the lower ranks. He now runs errands for the upper ranking pokemon and even some of the lower ranking pokemon too.
Kohaku G.
Kohaku G.

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 9:05 pm

'Oh no' was all Daisu could think as the door swung open and the Dusknoir was revealed. He sighed and hesitantly walked into the room. He walked in circles for a second before he made himself at home in a not-so-comfy bed on the other side of the room. He nodded to the Dusknoir to acknowledge his presence, because it would be rude to do otherwise, and then closed his eyes to sleep. He didn't care much for his new "roomy" and actually was a bit tired.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] H6Q0F8z

Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next