HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 9:17 pm

Kurai was relieved that the poocheyna didn't try talking. He fell asleep where he was floating as he always does. He awoke early in the morning to find poocheyna was still asleep. He wasn't used to the new presence so he wasn't realy sure what he should do. He just floated there, thinking about his past life. (will be revealed and whatever later). Yes, he was a true ghost.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Goenji scurried down the halls waking people up for breakfast. It was one of his duties. When he came upon the room that Daisu was in he nodded at the Dusknoir before using a quick hyper voice on the sleeping Poochyena and leaving for the next room. After finishing that he then went to see if the Head Commander needed him to do anything. After all that was his job. Running errands for the higher ranking pokemon. The Furret sighed. "What have I become"he mumbled inaudibly.
Kohaku G.
Kohaku G.

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 10:06 pm

The screeching was enough to wake Poochyena up. He jumped at the sound and his eyes split open. His teeth chattered together from the loud noise banging against his oh-so-sensitive eardrums. He whined and whimpered as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. He looked over at the Dusknoir awkwardly floating beside him. "Uh.. how obnoxious, huh?" Daisu muttered. "Does he do that every morning?"
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 10:15 pm

"Are you accusing me of that disgusting screech?" Kurai tilted his head and glared. "and no, thats what Goenji the Furret does every morning." he was annoyed by what the poocheyna muttered. "now if you dont mind, go to the meeting. I'm sure they need you. And I will not be attending, those things have no importance to me."
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 11:49 pm

After checking the mess hall to see if everyone was there Goenji went back to the Dusknoir's room. "Um breakfast is almost over so,if you are hungry you should report to the mess hall"he said very quietly. Goenji didn't talk much and when he did he didn't like to say much.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Kurai sighed "Is everyone clearing out yet? I will go then, to avoid unwanted conversation."
He awaited a response from quiet little furret. He didn't think much of it but didn't have a particular dislike toward it either. Goenji is one of the lucky few to experience Kurai's nice side.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 12:12 am

Goenji nodded. "Most of them have already left"he said.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 2:33 am

Kurai made the faintest smile. "Good. I will go then. Thank you." He floated out of the door then proceeded to the Mess Hall. He quietly ate in the back, away from the entrances. He didn't really need to eat that much so he was finished within a few minutes, he just prefers to sit there until everyone is gone.
Kohaku G.
Kohaku G.

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 2:45 am

The rude tone coming from the Dusknoir was itching at Daisu's skin. "How rude and ignorant can you be?" Daisu asked, annoyed. He trotted around the room with his nose raised to show off his distaste with him. "I was talking about that rude pokemon that came in and screeched. I was trying to make conversation; something you should try. And you should come to the meeting. It would do you well." Daisu turned and walked out the room, swaying his hips with a bit too much feminism, although he would call it swagger. He looked back over his shoulder, his curiosity getting the best of him. He looked just quick enough to see the Dusknoir heading in the opposite direction to the Mess Hall for breakfast. Daisu didn't really need it; he was too nervous to eat.

Daisu made his way down the hall the way Aido had the night before. He slipped past many pokemon getting ready to go as well. Tons of strong personas lined the halls, and he could feel their eyes burning into his skin. He knew he stood out, but this was unimaginable. He hated the stares so he hastened his walk towards his destination. He walked into the room where it seemed some had gathered but the initial meeting had not begun.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 3:24 am

(quit your gonna break Dusknoir XD.  .  . jk)

Kurai was curious about what the meeting was about. He knew if he went he would have to deal with "Bubbly Deoxys" but he had nothing to do after all. He let out a cold sigh and floated off toward the meeting. Everyone averted their eyes away from him as he levitated down the hall. He felt the pressure in the air. It was the hatred of many pokemon. No one took a particular liking for Kurai. Everyone viewed him as the black hole. He was cold and sucked the lightness out of everything. He accidentally developed this image for himself long before the disaster. His trainer refused to free him, which he was perfectly fine with. He loved his trainer dearly but this didn't stop his trainer from being murdered right in front of him. He, from then on, couldn't bear the sight of anyone close to him getting hurt, so he decided not making  friends would be best. (this is what he sits there and thinks about ALL the time).
    He entered  the meeting room to see everyone suddenly going silent. He took a seat near the back. He noticed that the "Bubbly Deoxys" was as annoying as ever. He scanned the room. Not a soul was looking at him. They all looked down or at the deoxys. He suddenly snapped. The things everyone said to him were true. He needed to talk more. He needed to be more open. He needed to be friendlier.
He looked to his side and noticed poocheyna was there. Immediately he smiled and said "Sorry I have been so rude to you! I don't know what I was thinking. Anyway, I'm Kurai." He held out his large hand as to shake poocheyna's paw. Everyone stared straight at him. Some even fainted from the shock. This was the first time any of the normal ranking members have heard his name.
Kohaku G.
Kohaku G.

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 5:16 am

OOC wrote:
Looks like I finally got him to snap lol

Daisu couldn't say he wasn't shocked. And in the middle of a meeting? He glanced at the Dusknoir and realized that he was giving him his hand. He smiled, still a bit embarrassed but happy none-the-less that this Dusknoir, no, Kurai had opened up. He would have to stay with him so it would make sense to become friends. "I'm Daisu," he whispered, "Nice to really meet you." Daisu chuckled. "Right... err, so we should pay attention."
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 5:29 am

. . .

Last edited by VY2 Yuuma on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
ForFun21
ForFun21

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 5:36 am

( Wait Yuuma I have to actually conduct the meeting and then dismiss you before you leave waiiit Dx )

"OH WANNA INTERRUPT MY MEETING DO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe!!!!!!???" Aido laughed obnoxiously. He flashed to the couple of junkees interrupting the beginning of his meeting. "IF YOU DON'T MIND I'D LOVE TO BEGIN MY PRESENTATION! IS THAT ALL RIGHT BY YOU TWO?? GOOD!!" He spoke much too loudly for the close proximity and didn't wait for them to answer before flying back over to the front stage. Just as he did so, a black cloak, seemingly floating in mid air, met him on stage. It seemed to wiggle and shift before a Mismagius poked her head from under the ominous wear. She stared blankly at the crowd before speaking in such a low voice that was just barely a raspy whisper. "Your mom."

Second Character!!
Spoiler:

The crowd all collapsed over, just like in the lame animes, appalled at all she had to say. "GIVE IT UP FOR LIEUTENANT KORRI!!" Aido boomed once again, sweat forming on his head. He watched her disappear again behind stage and then turned to the audience. "WELL AS SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW WE ARE HEADING AN ATTACK ON THE PROKANTOS TODAYYYYYY!!" Aido chuckled as he flew around the room as he spoke. "WOO HOOOOO GET PUMPED! I KNOW SOME PEOPLE ARE NEW HERE FROM OUR OTHER DIVISIONS BUT REALLY IT'S SIMPLE." Aido's voice fell flat again like his previous serious tone. "Annihilate them." A chill ran down the spines of most of the weaker willed pokemon in the room; others were simply excited at the rush from going out to battle. "ALRIGHTY THEN WE WILL REPORT TO THE FRONT LINE MEADOW AT NOON SHARP. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE AHOHOHOHOHO!!" Aido flew to the ceiling before swooping down and flying in a super blur behind stage and officially out of view from everyone.

"Aido-" Korri started when he flew behind stage to where she was. "No time. We must prepare for battle, Korri." Aido spoke sternly in his serious personality. "It's gonna be a blood bath out there." Korri closed her eyes and simply nodded, understanding completely. She couldn't find words for it but if she could she would thank Aido for being real with her.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 5:52 am

Kurai didn't show his anger toward "Bubbly Deoxys" because he doubted he needed to.
"Ok I'm sorry. It won't happen again." He smiled at the deoxys. After a few minutes Deoxys got to his o-so-important announcement. He laughed to himself about the seriousness he was hiding in his voice. He was easy to read, an open book you could say. He was also dissapointed that this was all he called them down for. "What a waste of time, also... I thought he would be happy about my attitude change."
As soon as the meeting was over, he was met with a mix of hateful glares and odd looks. He didn't let that bother him as he knew he could kill them all so easily. "So Deisu, what should we do now?"
Kohaku G.
Kohaku G.

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 6:12 am

Kurai's words went through one ear and out the other. Everything became a blur in front of him and the crowd's murmurs became distant whispers. His whole world was tuned out as his pupils shrunk. "F-Front lines....." Daisu was horrified at the prospect. He had never been put anywhere near there, and he knew it was home to many strong pokemon. He didn't know if he was ready, but he snapped out of it after a few minutes and pulled himself to remember Kurai's question. "O-Oh! Uhm, let's just go back to the corridors.. I, I guess.." Daisu walked off, not waiting for Kurai.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 6:38 am

Kurai knew what he was thinking and feeling immediately. He did not rush back to the room as to give Daisu some time to think. He would talk with him when he got there. For now he just admired what he could as he walked through the hall. As he walked, there was a was a display case, a display case that Kurai has never noticed. Inside was a crushed pokeball. Memories suddenly attacked him relentlessly. Every second of his trainers murder played in front of him within only a few moments. Suddenly he snapped out of it, being bumped into by a bulky machamp. That moment traumatized him. He cried, silently floating to the room.
When he arrived, Deisu was in the room. "Listen. . . I know what happened with you back there so don't try to hide it. . . I won't let you get hurt. Stay close to me and it will be ok. Thats a promise!" He knew this was the chance to redeem himself for his failure in defending his trainer. He began to cry.
Kohaku G.
Kohaku G.

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 6:48 am

Daisu was surprised yet again by Kurai, this time by his sudden affectionate and protective side. Daisu jumped from his sitting place in the room and walked over to him. He teared up himself thinking somebody actually wished to protect him. But he was afraid, still being a curse, he would get Kurai hurt. He turned from him to hide the hurt in his eyes, although he knew this was a difficult one to throw. He knows that Kurai must have has a difficult past. He has years on him, so it may be possible he... "Kurai, I know this may be sensitive to you, but... did you lose a trainer in the war?" Daisu was hesitant to ask, and he didn't want to ask, but he had a suddenly infatuation with this Dusknoir. He wasn't in love. He was just intrigued at his ability to adjust, for lack of a better term. He waited patiently for the response, knowing it would be hard for him to answer. Daisu decided to quickly throw in before Kurai responded "And don't think for a second I wouldn't do the same! I'm here for you as well. We're buddies now! Comrades! We stick together!"
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 7:02 am

Kurai was silent for a minute "Yes. . . . I did lose my trainer. . . I. . . failed him. . .He died because I couldn't protect him and now look at me. I joined the very organization that killed him. . . I feel I can redeem myself by protecting you. . . my first friend since he died." Tears filled his eye(?) as he spoke. He then acknowledged Deisu's remark.
" I do not like this war. . . don't ever call me a comrade. . . please. And don't act so tough please... We both know you are terrified and not ready. As long as you have me around... I promise nothing will hurt you!" He was full-on crying now.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 7:14 am

Species: Mew
Name: Spark
Level: ?
Group: Prokantos
Personality: Playful, but serious and somewhat easily angered.
Description: Spark lived in Kanto for a long time before things went downhill. She moved to the area that was unaffected until it all blew over. Spark heard about the Prokantos and returned to help, and maybe one day get back her old home. Spark's level is 50, but goes up and down depending on her emotions, similar to Gohan from DBZ. She also has a scar on her left cheek, unknown from what.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 7:27 am

Species: Riolu
Name: Jason
Level: 45
Personality: Jason is brave, valiant, and vigilant. He's generally sweet and likeable and doesn't give up on what he believes in. He's oblivious, however, and isn't very obvious to people's emotions and such. He loves socializing and being around people and is very charismatic when he has to be. The ONE thing you can do to make him mad is to call him a kid.
Description: Jason was in Prokantos since childhood and pretty much believes in it fully. While not much is known about his history, he is to be respected as he proves himself to be a great fighter.

Species: Vulpix
Name: Kyuu
Level: 56
Group: Antiakantos
Personality: Rude and uncaring, Kyuu only sides with what she thinks is right at a given moment. She finds the Prokantos to be wussies. She can be very nice underneath all of her meanness, but that's a rare occasion.
Description: Kyuu is mysterious, only having popped up recently. She reveals bits of her history everytime she's asked, but she changes the story every time so it's hard to get an exact bead on it.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 7:49 am

Species: Umbreon
Name: Umbri
Level: 49
Personality: He's happy and bubbly for no appearent reason it seems. Though his mood changes like that of one who is bipolar. Umbri is sweet and loves to help with things like gardening and the like. But he acts more serious if forced into a battle.
Description: He ended up wandering around Kanto, looking for something to motivate him and help him out of his depression at how Kanto was a "Sad place". He then, by chance, found the Prokanto group and decided to join. He doesn't like talking about his past and keeps it to himself. But he'd happily share anything else with others like what his favorite berry is.

Species: Espeon
Name: Espo
Level: 52
Group: Antikantos
Personality: He is cold and uncaring, he loves to destroy things and just randomly found the Antikantos group, much like how his twin brother Umbri did. If he shows a sign of friendliness and/or kindness it's rare and usually fake unless he shares a close bond with someone.
Description: Espo barely talks and when he does it's usually in a cold tone, he never talks about his past and speaks his opinions openly fro mtime to time.

Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 7:57 am

Species: Pikachu
Name: X
Level: 64
Group: Antikantos(Already on front line, alone in room next to Kurai and Daisu)
Personality: X hates any Pokemon even friends with Prokantos. He hates any traces of humans outside of his friends' lost trainers.
Description: X was turned into a cyborg Pokemon(Left arm, Right eye&leg, tail mechanical), giving him incredible power and 20 levels when he had a trainer. The power wore down, but still has a little left. The only human he killed was the one who changed him, and now he wants to make sure Kanto isn't rebuilt.

A cyborg Pikachu was just outside his room, looking at his left arm, mechanical. "I chose the front lines because of my power, but this is my first mission...And first time I've felt scared since I was like this..."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 8:20 am

Jason walked out of the meeting hall with a somewhat tired expression on his face. He went ahead and sat down under a tree or something and played in the dirt as he looked around. He had left the room due the somewhat intense conversation that was going on inside. He yawned and flicked his little Riolu tail and played with his hands.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 8:29 am

Hoppip was just about to reach her destination as she saw Jason. He looked a bit tired so she decided to go and talk to him and see why. she floated over cheerfully.
"Hi Jason! How are you?. . . hmm you look tired." She dug around in her basket "Here have these!" She cheerfully held out a couple of oran berries she had picked.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 5:04 pm

An invisible Mew took one, and it appeared as though the berry had floated away on its own. She flew into a tree and ate the Berry, then watched to see what would happen, of course invisible still.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]   Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Great Shaymin War [Pokemon RP // Season 1]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next