HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accel world rpg (2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 2:09 am

Sliver calmed himself he didn't trust this person but he realised he would have to play along if he was going to expose her, due to years of lie to teachers and his parents he positive he could pull it off. He gave a bow as if in front of queen "My sincerest apologies, you are who you say you are." He began "after all if you were here to fight me you wouldn't have broken the first rule among burst linkers... Never reveal who you are in real life. But I must know why do you follow me or my friend?" He faceplamed himself "I'm sorry I for got to answer your question. My name is Phoenix Wolf."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 3:44 pm

"Follow you and your friend? I don't even know you, or who your friend is."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 28, 2013 6:52 pm

Ian was a bit later then Silver. He had to go to the toilet and heard the flushing when he had returned to the living room. He sat down on the coach besides his friend and saw that he had allready logged on. ''Hmm he is very fast I should also go and check up to him and look if nothing has happened'' He had been away for a few minuts but there it would look like hours so he had to log on quick and to make sure he was safe. He got his neuro linker as fast as he could ad almost dropped it. He quickly got comfortable on the coach and put his neuro linker on. ''Burst link'' He softly whispered as he was teleported towards the burst world.

He arrived in burst world very fast and looked around. He was at the sea stage and was standing on one of the rocks in front of the sea and was. taking every thing in and breathing in the satly air from the sea. He loved this stage and looked up. He was standing beneath a cliff and could hear voices clearly. One he recognized it was the avatar from sliver there was no doubt there but he did not know about the other voice. It was similair to one he had heard before but he could not think of something that was like it. He made a huge jump and landed on the cliff placing a hand on Sliver his shoulder saying. ''Hey who is this one of here'' as he looked to the avatar. It had a rainbow armor and he knew this was not possible. It was never possible for an avatar to have all colours otherwise that avatar would be unbeatable no, this avatar was a fake. Ian stretched his arm and his hand turned into a small cannon with a phoenix emblem on top of it. ''Show me your real avatar I know an avatar can't have all colours so this one if a fake now come on or do you want me to shoot you'' He waited for an awnser looking at the avatar with intense eyes as a small breeze of wind flew between them what brought the salty air with it.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 28, 2013 8:37 pm

Sliver sighed with relief and dropped the act "Hey red, this chick calls herself Hamfighter, hounstly who would fall?" for that he walked up to Ian "took you long enough, she was getting on my nerves knew she was lying, but she just kept spamming the lie at me...and get this that's the girl outside your house."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 28, 2013 9:35 pm

Ian listened to what Sliver was saying but kept staring at the person in front of him. He was thinking what to do, no one in their right mind would trust a person with the name hamfighter and when he heard that it was the girl from before he almost shot her. There was an uncomfortable silence between the two groups as he waited for the person called ''Hamfighter'' to awnser some of his questions. He opened his mouth and spoke clearly and loud while keeping a close eye on the person in front of him. If the person would make one mistake, one tiny wrong move he would shoot the avatar down. His power had gone up since he had moved to america and he could aim easily due to a lot of alone training. ''Now come on show you're real avatar.''
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 28, 2013 9:43 pm

"You realize I only have the power of one color right?" She laughed for a moment then got a serious look. "But I'm not kidding when I say this is my real avatar."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 28, 2013 9:52 pm

"question Ian, does a disguise work like a yellows illusion? if it does then a simple attack would knock it off." Sliver asked while cracking his avatars knuckles.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 28, 2013 9:57 pm

''Yeah of course'' Ian said with a angry tone in his voice. He was fed up by lies. first of it had been Nekona and Ashira who had been lying to him. They had made him delete his avatar and he was still very upset with it. It had been a miracle that he had gotten a message from the creator, and that he had got a new avatar. Maybe it had been to promote burst world in America, He did not know but what he knew was enough. He could not trust a person anymore when he found out that they had been lying. ''Come on we can tell that you are lying if you don't show your real avatar I guess this will become a battle between you and me.''

He turned around and faced Silver. ''You cannot fight this battle with me, the level of the avatar is way too high and if you get hit you have a chance of losing your avatar. You dont have enough points spared up yet and it isn't a yellow illusion otherwise I have known I have been friends with the yellow king for quite a while'' He placed his hand on Silver his shoulder and turned around with his arms spread in front of him meaning that he did not want his friend to get hurt. ''Come on so what are you going to do!'' He yelled while waiting for an response.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 28, 2013 10:06 pm

"Fine," Sliver growled "but if your down even for a second I am going to jump in a help. you thought me I don't have to fight alone, and if your not going to let me fight alone, then that goes for you to. So in a nut shell, wolfs fight in packs, I was a lone wolf, you brought me into you packs, wolf packs don't fight alone" (epic fore shadowing) after speaking his mind he stepped back far enough so he would be out of harms way, but be able to jump in at a seconds notice.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 11:55 pm

"Sorry, but there's nothing more to this." She had a secret technique ready, where the second her disguise went off, she appeared as her real world disguise, and still didn't look like herself. "So why would you not believe me anyway?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 11:59 pm

''A lot of reasons'' Ian said while keeping aim at her. I have a feeling who you are, cause everytime I look at you even now I can feel my pain, sadness, and oldfrienship burning inside me as a strong fire. Now lets show who you really are and what you are upto'' He said that while a tear fell from his eyes inside his avatar knowing she could not see it.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 12:02 am

"Listen, I don't even know you, so why don't you just stop?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 12:17 am

Ian let his hand transform back from gun to hand but was still getting ready to fight if she made one wrong move. ''I still dont fully trust you but I will for now'' Maybe I thought you weren't the person I though you were, well I will see you around. He then walked towards Silver and said come on we are going to another stage to train.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 12:20 am

"Wait, can I come and watch?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 7:15 pm

(Meh... Can I use my character from the first one, as well? XD Too lazy to come up with a new one)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 7:17 pm

(of course :D )
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 7:21 pm

''Hmph If you really want to I don't think it will be much of a problem'' Ian sneered as they went down to the beach. He wished he would not have been in an avatar at the moment. The sunset on the beach looked amazing as the last of the golden rays shined and it looked like the were falling into the water itself making the surface shine and glitter at the red, orange like sky. ''Ok lets begin'' He said as he aimed his hand at him. It began to turn and twist and turned into a canon. ''Phoenix cannon'' Ian yelled as his voice echoed on the glistening see what was soaking up the sun-rays. A Fiery small phoenix shot of it the cannon towards sliver letting out a high pitched screech, while flying towards him. ''Come on try to dodge by going inside of the water or by slamming it away with a sword or something'' He was teaching this boy everything he knew so he could one day help him take revenge on the other two who had betrayed him.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 7:24 pm

(So, what's going on right now?)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 7:25 pm

(they are training and appeljack is watching in a disguise)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 7:27 pm

(Okay, how about my character appears suddenly but not in a disguise? And she has amnesia and doesn't remember anything?)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 7:29 pm

(I like the appearing Idea but it would be a bit weird since hunter can still remember everything and you would not be able to so ... )
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 7:30 pm

(Well, how about she hit her head or something? XD Head trauma causes amnesia after all...)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Sliver stood his ground until the last possible second, then unexpectedly leaned backwards as if doing the limbo. once it passed over him he stood back up and exploded after hitting a rock a few metres behind him, he was staring down Ian with a stare colder then death's.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 8:00 pm

''Nice done'' Ian said while pulling his thumb up when his arm had been transformed back into normal. ''You are getting better everyday we are practicing'' He had been impressed with how he had dodged his attack. He was holding back a lot but still, he had been new to this world and he was allready getting really good. ''I think you are ready for a battle to get some points and level up what do you think should we search for someone to fight with?''
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 8:38 pm

(I'm just going to go with it, okay?)

Suddenly, there was a flash of light and a new avatar stood a few feet from Ian and Silver. The avatar resembled a girl in pinkish-red armor. The armor somewhat vaguely resembled a cat with wings. She stared at Ian for a few seconds before collapsing onto the ground.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accel world rpg (2)   Accel world rpg (2) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Accel world rpg (2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next